Closed Alpha test - Sunday 27th of November - FAQ

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Tanatoy #1 Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:16 PM

COMMVNITVS TEAMVS

• WG Staff

Hi all !

Tomorrow, 27th of November will be a new exciting date for Total War : Arena !

The ancient battlefields will be opened from 08:00-21:00 GMT / 09:00-22:00 CET . We are happy and excited like Barbarians in front of the gates of Rome, and we hope this short FAQ answer your questions that you might have in mind.

I was part of the previous tests but didn't get invited this time. How come ?

We’ve changed a lot of things since the last test, and restarting our tests this Sunday with only a few selected people. We are truly thankful to all the players supporting Total War : Arena and that can't wait to play it again. Be sure that we will organize more tests sessions as soon as possible, where we will invite additional warriors to the battlefields. Be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook page and sign up for the newsletterto miss none of our progress. 

Can I stream/record any images or video of this weekend's Alpha Test ?

This test is under strict NDA (the link is available only for the closed test alpha group)  – if you have been invited to the test, please refrain from sharing any information or content about the game in its current version with anybody outside of our closed alpha forum test group. Remember, you've signed up an NDA, and you don't want to receive the wraith of Zeus on you ! 

I received and invite and installed the game, but I keep receiving a "Failed to authenticate" error message.

When receiving an invitation, please make sure after you have created your Wargaming.net account to accept the NDA from the region your account is registered on. If you have registered your account on na.wargaming.net, please accept the North American (NA) NDA, if you have registered on eu.wargaming.net, please accept the European (EU) NDA. If you have an issue, please contact our customer support team : wargaming.net/support .

I received an invite and have the game installed, but in game I receive the message "Service unavailable".

Easy warrior, the session just hasn't started yet. The battlefields will open from 08:00-21:00 GMT / 09:00-22:00 CET on Sunday 27th.

I played during this Closed Alpha Test and I have some feedback, where can I be heard ?

We would really appreciate if you can leave your feedback on the section specially created for this purpose (available only to the closed alpha test group). Just pay attention to not create an already existing topic to ease the feedback process :) .

Thanks again for your interest in Total War: Arena and see you on the battlefields. 

Salim_ITA #2 Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:10 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Good!;)
In Discord my name's : PANDORA_ITA

Bionikl2 #3 Posted 26 November 2016 - 09:11 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Finaly i can taste this great game again !!! :)

Tom1z #4 Posted 27 November 2016 - 04:17 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Looking forward to seeing the changes!

Mad_Waffen #5 Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:33 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Hello 8:00 and game still off ?

iscantir #6 Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:37 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
commanders get ready

Edited by iscantir, 27 November 2016 - 07:42 AM.

LordMaximus77 #7 Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:54 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Almost 09:00 CET and still nothing :(

lookbehind #8 Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:11 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Maybe let us know, it will be work or not?

LADushat #9 Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:52 AM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis

Originally, I had a Russian Wargaming account. WG, of some reason, decided to completely separate the accounts by regions so that I could not log in into EU ​site by correct username and password from the Russian site, so I've downloaded the Russian client, I have also redeemed the code at RU site and downloaded the game in the client just fine. When I press play, nothing happens at all, just like yesterday. Is it some kind of problem using the RU WG client and account or are the servers just not up yet? The code can of cource not be redeemed again on this new EU account, which I hade to create to be able to write on forum.

Additionally, I could not see NDA anywhere, probably because of the reasons above. When does it even suppose to come up? I was hoping it would happen at the first start of the game, as it always does everywhere else.

Edited by LADushat, 27 November 2016 - 08:56 AM.

zz_Eizo_zz #10 Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:42 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Hei! Guys I have problem with login failed///Can you help me?

iscantir #11 Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:47 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View Postzz_Eizo_zz, on 27 November 2016 - 09:42 AM, said:

Hei! Guys I have problem with login failed///Can you help me?

what is the problem?

zz_Eizo_zz #12 Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:51 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
 after NDA I see

Login failed

Apparently, you have closed the game client. Launch the game client and try again.

zz_Eizo_zz #13 Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:53 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
ops  I think need to change browser

AidenTaan #14 Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:18 AM

BVGVS ELIMINATVS

• WG Staff

Guys this is not correct area to share any feedback about the game! You've signed NDA and posting anything in the public section of the forums is a no-no. 

There's a separate section for this, called Closed Alpha Gladiators. Please post technical issues, as well as Test related feedback there. 

SGTpandawarrior #15 Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:43 AM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis

god damn it man. cant start the game because it fails to authenticate..... this has always been a problem but you cant let me wait 1 year for a game then let me jump in joy cuz i can try the alpha AND IT FKING FAILS TO AUTHENTICATE... god damnnnn 

if this shit dont work. i will never speak of this game again. and it would be better of no one did

zz_Eizo_zz #16 Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:48 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostSGTpandawarrior, on 27 November 2016 - 10:43 AM, said:

god damn it man. cant start the game because it fails to authenticate..... this has always been a problem but you cant let me wait 1 year for a game then let me jump in joy cuz i can try the alpha AND IT FKING FAILS TO AUTHENTICATE... god damnnnn 

if this shit dont work. i will never speak of this game again. and it would be better of no one did

Hei! You can just change defult browser (exempel to firefox) ///Its work///I had same problem//

123donnycz #17 Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:00 AM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis
i have same problem 

Tanatoy #18 Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:09 AM

COMMVNITVS TEAMVS

• WG Staff

View PostLADushat, on 27 November 2016 - 08:52 AM, said:

Originally, I had a Russian Wargaming account. WG, of some reason, decided to completely separate the accounts by regions so that I could not log in into EU ​site by correct username and password from the Russian site, so I've downloaded the Russian client, I have also redeemed the code at RU site and downloaded the game in the client just fine. When I press play, nothing happens at all, just like yesterday. Is it some kind of problem using the RU WG client and account or are the servers just not up yet? The code can of cource not be redeemed again on this new EU account, which I hade to create to be able to write on forum.

Additionally, I could not see NDA anywhere, probably because of the reasons above. When does it even suppose to come up? I was hoping it would happen at the first start of the game, as it always does everywhere else.

Hi LADushat,

Normally, after downloading the game for the first time, you'll be able to connect (with your RU account) to the game. After a you'll be redirected to the NDA page where you will have to sign the russian version of the NDA. Hope everything will be ok !

SamJazz #19 Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:14 AM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis
I press the PLAY button but nothing happens where a problem?

eladon1212 #20 Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:22 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

i have an eu wargaming account but didnt get an invite to play is there anyway to get the client or i need to wait for the next test?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users