5 replies to this topic

Tabu__ #1 Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:43 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
When will the Polish forum be?

Xeir #2 Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:10 PM

Praefectus Castrorum

• Praetorian

Depends is worth to create Polish forum where there like 5 active polish members and and give more job someone from wargaming what will be forced to create raports/ answer here? I don't think so...

Can we back to topic where will be more of us here ? : )

Pyrdacor #3 Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:53 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

And not only the Polish Sub-Forum, please!
The other national languages are also waiting for their subforums!
Then I'm sure there would be more action in the forum. So far it is rather modest. Which is no wonder, though, with "english only".

In the other WG games there were always national forums before the start of the Open Beta..... so why wait any longer?

german version below:

Und nicht nur das polnische Unterforum bitte!
Auch die anderen Landesprachen warten auf ihre Unterforen!
Dann wäre sicher endlich auch mal mehr los hier im Forum. Bisher ist es eher bescheiden. Was aber auch  kein Wunder ist, bei "english only".

Bei den anderen WG-Spielen gab es die Landesforen immer bereits deutlich vor dem Start der Open Beta.... also warum noch lange warten?

Tabu__ #4 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:00 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I think it is worth creating a Polish forum because a lot of players are from Poland in a closed beta so it was and how much will be in the open beta we will see but it is always worth doing something for players that players have where to write about the game in their language :)

Ja myślę ze warto założyć Polskie forum bo bardzo dużo graczy jest z Polski w zamkniętej beta tak było a ile będzie w otwartej beta to zobaczymy ale zawsze warto coś zrobić dla graczy żeby gracze mieli gdzie pisać o grze w swoim języku:)

macpla_EU #5 Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:16 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Xeir only 5 ? I think that "jest nas wiecej" :) 

Anyway I am not sure that Wargaming/CA have plans to support forums per Nation, yet back in my days one could always make his own unofficial forum on private domain. Just saying that maybe instead of asking someone else to do something FOR you it about the time to make sth yourself. 

Weskerrr #6 Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:21 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Praetorian

View Postmacpla_EU, on 19 February 2018 - 10:16 PM, said:

Xeir only 5 ? I think that "jest nas wiecej"

Of course there's many more then "5" he was exaggerating, but the community isn't huge at present, so a sub-forum isn't needed yet.

I'd expect them to come in the Open Beta at some point, when the community grows and has new life in it.
Patch notes for Closed Beta will be very very very very long.
Kappa
You can quote me on that ~Mistrzu

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users