Currently available premium units - any good?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

cracktrackflak #1 Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:55 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I was wondering if any of the premium shop bundles were worth picking up?

I should say that I usually don't mind buying a "founders bundle" when new games launch, and I did this with WoT Beta, WoWS Beta, WT and AW. Apart from a bit of "gold" and premium time to get started on a grind, the tanks/ ships/ units have been worth getting, as they later turn out to be rare/ OP/ unique from the rest of the lines as the games develop and regular units go through the endless buff/nerf cycle.

With TWA, though, the bundles don't seem all that attractive. They're expensive, and the units don't strike me as anything special - especially as they're mostly low tier.

Has anyone played these units, and have an opinion about their value?

Mr_Snoken #2 Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:24 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

sorry for my late reply. i think many of the units you can buy are good, of course they wont be better vs upgraded units on the same tier

but as might now you get more free xp and silver by using them and unit xp but that is only good if you got gold and can convert it to free xp. All premuim units cost no silver to deploy if you are a skilled commander you can make quite a large profit both in silver and free xp.

yes many of the premuim units are in the lower tiers but i think that the are worth it i do like the greek javliins in the classic bundle but you wont get any gold by buying that one.

Oh i have the ultimate Bundle the Bundles Might be removed at Open Beta so dont take my word for it.

Tekay85 #3 Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:32 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostMr_Snoken, on 19 February 2018 - 12:24 PM, said:

sorry for my late reply. i think many of the units you can buy are good, of course they wont be better vs upgraded units on the same tier

but as might now you get more free xp and silver by using them and unit xp but that is only good if you got gold and can convert it to free xp. All premuim units cost no silver to deploy if you are a skilled commander you can make quite a large profit both in silver and free xp.

yes many of the premuim units are in the lower tiers but i think that the are worth it i do like the greek javliins in the classic bundle but you wont get any gold by buying that one.

Oh i have the ultimate Bundle the Bundles Might be removed at Open Beta so dont take my word for it.

Says who?

Mr_Snoken #4 Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:34 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostTekay85, on 19 February 2018 - 01:32 PM, said:

Says who?

i speak with my teammates quite a lot they often play this game so tier 7-10 i have spoken to them and they all seem to agree that bundles will be removed but for my case its just a hunch i am not sure as i said in the post dont take my word for it.

Tekay85 #5 Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:25 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostMr_Snoken, on 19 February 2018 - 01:34 PM, said:

i speak with my teammates quite a lot they often play this game so tier 7-10 i have spoken to them and they all seem to agree that bundles will be removed but for my case its just a hunch i am not sure as i said in the post dont take my word for it.

So you mean the bundles are just gone for openbeta?

Cause WG said u get back ur stuff (gold, prem. time etc.) after wipe...

Cant believe they take us away our 100€ bundles and when u (as u wrote) bougth starter/funder packs at wows and wot u shouldn't believe that either:B

cracktrackflak #6 Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:14 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Ok, its now a moot point anyway - it seems that all of the bundles have been pulled from the shop except for the "Dogs of War pack"....

Clee266 #7 Posted 26 February 2018 - 01:54 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
With the addition of elephants to the game, its has become pay to win.

Edited by Clee266, 26 February 2018 - 11:58 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic