How to deal with camping

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Lee_Nox #1 Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:04 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

After all these years, it's back, camping base is back, there are a couple of players that are reenacting the dreadful act of base camping. It's kind of late for this, but the thing is, playing a couple of T6-T7 matches lately I've noticed a player and his tendency of sitting in base, put stakes on the entries and proceed to do nothing the whole game. It's fun. :)

At first, i was like meh who cares, but then in the next match, there he is, doing that bloody thing again and this time them spikes got my units killed trying to defend base. "extremefun.jpeg"

The problem is, now he's found his soulmate, another player that shares his distorted vision of camping. A party of players that do this is a lot of fun, the cheeky bastards. It's genius thought, think about it, 6 units with 2 stakes each? how about we make this better, a party of 4 all of them with spikes, fun x 100.

I started to follow his games, stalking him wherever he goes and may I say that this Arena live is gold. I've took a couple of screenshots of him committing the ultimate sin.

So what are your thoughts on this?

Here's a good one: Stakes get silenced inside areas of capture; bases and watch-towers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic