AI Battles

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

LordLooki #1 Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:05 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Hello Community

I played this game 2 days and my result is that the battles are awesome

but i think the AI Battles are better to play for me i don't speak for everyone.

i can test my tactics better at this mode but you can't play the AI mode when you reach lvl 4.

Thats a big problem for me and yes you can change your leader but i love the strategy from Germanicus

and yes i played other factions too but in my opinion the AI Battles are better than the normal fights and

for those people who love the AI Battles more please bring it in the release day back after reaching lvl 4

I hope many of the people here have the same view as i and we can change that.

A big example is World of Warships with the AI Battles.

greetings

Looki

i hope my english is not as bad as i think :P

Pyrdacor #2 Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:22 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Absolutely agree and think that sooner or later there will also be AI battles at higher levels.

german version below:

Stimme dir absolut zu und denke, früher oder später wird es auch AI-Gefechte in höheren Stufen geben.

macpla_EU #3 Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:15 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

AI is not a challenge to outplay, and it shouldn't. I think it is meant to be as an extended basic game mechanic tutorial. 

If you really want to 'test your tactics' play against Human, so you could learn how to adapt it to the battlefield conditions. 

Alternatively try to play one of the 'single player' Total War titles

LordLooki #4 Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:29 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Believe me it is not the same as i played solo a total war game but when you think your gameplay based on playing against other player

than this is your opinion but i think thats the best for people who only plays with friends against AI.

I mean when you play against AI than you can learn more than fighting against other players because many of them plays with high tier

When you have 3x lvl 3 soldiers than the enemy has 3x lvl 5 soldiers and in my eyes there is nor fairness for my team when you lose in 10 matches 8

World of tanks is a good example :P

Thats not good for you thats not good for your brain and you become a big problem with your strategie and learn nothing.

The point is you learn nothing fighting against other people but thats my view to this game other players have other view

When you look to the World of warships game did you say the same "ah when you didn't play against other people you learn nothing"

Thats not a good view mate you must accept there is more people like you they learn from the KI more than other people (ingame).

I hope anybody understand me at this point.

German below:

Pyrdacor danke das du mir zustimmst solche leute brauche ich an meiner seite die das dann auch in die tat umsetzen

es kann auch sein das dann aufeinmal die KI gefechte ganz abgeschafft werden davor habe ich halt angst bei so einem

geilen spiel das will ich dann einfahc vermeiden mit dem ruf hier :)

xXPREDATOR #5 Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:18 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Yeah i'm on your side LordLooki!

I'm realy enjoying Total War Arena so far!

But not everyone enjoys the pure PVP so they play against Bots if the Game offers it.

I'm one of those people. I often play with friends against AI instead against Humans.

It's way more fun and way less frustrating! They realy should rise the max tier where you can play against bots from 3 to 10.

It's no hard challenge for the Developers and they would do people like me and my friends a big pleasure.

If people want to play against bots more than against PVP they should have that option and should not be limited to low tier units.

Bot games give way less EXP and Silver as normal PVP games that is okay but the limit on tier 3 units is realy not a good idea.

As LordLooki mentioned World of Warships is a good example there you can play every ship from Tier 1 to Tier 10 against Bots!

Please Wargaming give us Bot-Loving Players the posibility to reach Tier 10 units too!

And with that said,

Qapla’ !

Edited by xXPREDATOR, 17 February 2018 - 02:20 AM.

Pyrdacor #6 Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:44 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I think the fear that the AI battles have been abolished is unfounded.
For one thing, WG would not have made the effort in the first place.
Above all, however, WG has ample experience with AI/COOP/BOT battles from the games of the "World of..."series.
And there are battles against "BOTs" up to the top steps.

german version below:

Ich denke die Befürchtung, dass die AI-Gefechte wieder abgeschafft haben, ist unbegründet.
Zum einen hätte sich WG dann den Aufwand gar nicht erst gemacht.
Vor allem aber hat WG reichlich Erfahrung mit AI/COOP/BOT-Gefechten aus den Spielen der "World of...."-Reihe.
Und dort gibt es Gefechte gegen "BOTs" bis in die obersten Stufen.

LordLooki #7 Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:08 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I hope so ^^

LordLooki #8 Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:48 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Yep Wargaming did everything wrong in the open beta XD

-Wargaming deleted the Friends KI matches well done wargaming

-The amount of silver and exp has dropped which I don't understand

because you anyways got at much like in the other wargaming games

-Wargaming didnt read this post i think so

-Wargaming made everything false in this game i hope i can change that but what can a little man do

against a big Companie like Wargaming thats my fault when iam think i can write anything here and anybody from the

Wargaming Team read this XD

Thank you Wargaming

well done

PS: It may only be a beta, but I ask you to read it and let these changes go through your mind they can't harm you or anything else.

Edited by LordLooki, 23 February 2018 - 03:02 PM.

xXPREDATOR #9 Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:55 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

You are totaly right LordLooki!

What's going in their mind when they decided to disable AI battles in groups?

You could only play AI battles until you reach level 4 with an Commander and now they punch

all players that want to play AI battles with friends in the face. They also drastically decreased the amount of

silver and free exp you got after every match in normal and AI battles.

Please Wargaming change that or this game is going to be a disaster.

But as LordLooki mentioned, Wargamig is not going to read this thread or any other thread that has under 100000000 replys.

ALL WE WANT IS AI BATTLES WITH FRIENDS AND UP TO TIER X UNITS!

206 user(s) are reading this topic