[Tournament] [Streams] SUNTZU Invitational

SUNTZU Tournament

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

arpe83 #41 Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:44 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Thx for games. Congratulations for the winners. Big thx for organizers.

Edited by arpe83, 17 February 2018 - 05:44 PM.

Kingnikolaj #42 Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:25 PM

Centurion

• Praetorian

To Team Royal Spartans and Team Cataphracts

You fought well and put up some of a fight and it's was an honour to fight against you.

To Team Naked Fanatics

I'm sad that we didn't have the chance to meet you on the field of battle but maybe next time.

Glory and honour is yours

There is only one way to victory, and that is forward!

"This stuff will make you a God-damn sexual Tyrannosaurus... Just like me!" - Anzu: Girls und Panzer Abridged 

A_Mighty_Muffin - been shooting me since 2014 - may this long tradition die

SUNTZU_Mistrzu #43 Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:12 AM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Praetorian

Keep your eyes peeled for the announcement of SUNTZU Invitational 2 ;)

All I will tease right now is that everyone will be able to sign up for the tournament but the number of spots will be limited ;)

How to unlock the "Ultimate YOLO MID RUSH" achievement: https://clips.twitch...llyKaleImGlitch

RaV_Rage #44 Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:36 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

GG guys. Congratz for the winners and all participants. Was really cool experience. Too bad we had to play role of cannon fodder though... :D

XIIl_Eco #45 Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:24 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
A big thank you to all who organized, played and watched this tournament! It was fun to be apart of!

SUNTZU_Mistrzu #46 Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:47 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Praetorian
I've seen that mine and Paulss' decision to only remove Melliana from the tournament instead of handing his team a loss for using the scorpion reload exploit has raised some questions. 
We were looking at Melliana's actions very closely, especially during the second battle against Team Naked Fanatics and determined that while he was in fact using the reload exploit, he wasn't using it to it's full potential.
Together with Paulss we came to a conclusion that it wasn't a game deciding factor, but still a problem that had to be resolved and therefore we decided to remove Melliana from the second match to avoid further controversy.
In the end that tournament was mainly played for fun and between friends in a friendly atmosphere.
That being said, we've definitely learned from this experience and will be better prepared to handle situations like that in the future.
How to unlock the "Ultimate YOLO MID RUSH" achievement: https://clips.twitch...llyKaleImGlitch

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #47 Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:52 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I wish to apologize to my clan and the community in general for using a bug exploit allowing a quick reload on scorpions.

To be honest I was not even aware of this before I heard about it.

However, this is not an excuse and I fully assume the consequences and the reproaches that were made to me.

I think that these facts had a bad impact on my clan and on my team but, nobody have to be blame exept me.

I would also like to thank Mistrzu for his understanding and my team for supporting me.

Edited by Im_Melliana_I_burn_you, 21 February 2018 - 03:53 PM.

CATAPHRACTS FAN CLUB MEMBER

Also tagged with SUNTZU, Tournament

1 user(s) are reading this topic