Match Making Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

nikepetros #1 Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:45 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Many people complaining about the MM system and it is indeed weird some time, with mainly 2 problems.

1. Tier difference between teams, one team have higher tier than the other.

2. Same type of units stack, when more then half of the team is from same kind of units.

For the first problem, i do understand that it isn't always possible to make the perfect match. But! the highest tier on both side should be equal in tier and in nummber (if one team have 2 TX then the other should have it too)

For the second problem i would like to suggest a faction cap. We are going to have 4 factions in the OBT, so in every match making each faction have at least 2 player, now we have 8/10 players, the remaining 2 can be randam different faction. So in every match, each factions player dont exceed 3 players.

It is not perfect, but you won't have 15 barraging archers or 15 artillery, stuff like that. 

DanieliusVas #2 Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:17 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Do you understand that it does have to be that way, but it's just really hard that one team would have 2 TX and the 2 TX players. I like the concept, but I don't like that there wouldn't be much diversity.

"If numbers are what matters, all Greece cannot match a small part of that army; but if courage is what counts, this number is sufficient."

-Leonidas I 

nikepetros #3 Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:24 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostDanieliusVas, on 10 February 2018 - 11:17 AM, said:

Do you understand that it does have to be that way, but it's just really hard that one team would have 2 TX and the 2 TX players. I like the concept, but I don't like that there wouldn't be much diversity.

Thank you liking the Idea. The 2x2 TX is Just an example, If the MM cannot get 4 then just 1 in each side is also ok. Since my idea only limit the faction but not Commanders or unit combo, the diversity should be ok.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users