How or who to deliver Reports

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BUDonpc #1 Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:43 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I do not wish to public shame anyone so i will never mention names here, but this same guy has done this in several matches over and over, Feeding and on purpose FF plus walking into friendly team setups, when me and my team properly adverted in chat that we would be doing it and he calls us " [edited]" and walks straight into it, in the beggining of the game like pikes ETC, this ruins our gameplay experience, i have recorded evidence that i wish to deliver either to a dev or forum moderator whoever is in front of this things.

So again i ask how can i properly report this or to whom shall i deliver the report.

if you dont wanna loose your players before the game is out i suggest there to be measures against this. like temporary bans or even permanent. this is making living hell to those who want to grind victories.

Best Regards BUDonpc.

Kingnikolaj #2 Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:51 AM

Centurion

• Praetorian

View PostBUDonpc, on 08 February 2018 - 12:43 PM, said:

I do not wish to public shame anyone so i will never mention names here, but this same guy has done this in several matches over and over, Feeding and on purpose FF plus walking into friendly team setups, when me and my team properly adverted in chat that we would be doing it and he calls us " [edited]" and walks straight into it, in the beggining of the game like pikes ETC, this ruins our gameplay experience, i have recorded evidence that i wish to deliver either to a dev or forum moderator whoever is in front of this things.

So again i ask how can i properly report this or to whom shall i deliver the report.

if you dont wanna loose your players before the game is out i suggest there to be measures against this. like temporary bans or even permanent. this is making living hell to those who want to grind victories.

Best Regards BUDonpc.

contact costumer support about it(I would also recommend adding proff as it will help CS a lot)

There is only one way to victory, and that is forward!

"This stuff will make you a God-damn sexual Tyrannosaurus... Just like me!" - Anzu: Girls und Panzer Abridged 

A_Mighty_Muffin - been shooting me since 2014 - may this long tradition die

BUDonpc #3 Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:19 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostKingnikolaj, on 08 February 2018 - 11:51 AM, said:

contact costumer support about it(I would also recommend adding proff as it will help CS a lot)

Thanks i have done so, unfortunly they dont have means for me to deliver the proof in there since we can only attach 20mb files to it wich is nothing in mp4, hopefully they will provide me an email or something to send the clips, since the gamereplays are not available since the game just updated.

Edited by BUDonpc, 08 February 2018 - 12:19 PM.

Spartan_93 #4 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:00 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Yeah, some players really need some reports and a punishment:

I start to play the greek phalanx and notice the following behavior form my "teammates":

I, and only me, start a fight my an enemy unit (1 vs. 1), activate my phalanx-abbility and start killing the enemy unit. So far so good.

Now a "teammate" wants to fight this unit too. Ok, so they rush into my phalanx and kill theire own soldiers.

And now i have two possibilties: Deactivate my phalanx and lose my strategic/strong position, lose my soldiers because without phalanx their are weak. So my teammate weaken his own team and the team strategie.

Or, i keep my phalanx active and kill his soldiers and get a lot of teamdamage and get punished for his bad behavior.

What can i do? Report? Or what should i do? Keep phalanx active or deactivate?

Ercon #5 Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:37 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Just play like you should. Idiots will remains idiots.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users