ADD 500% BONUS !

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Kingnikolaj #21 Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:54 AM

Centurion

• Praetorian

View PostDanieliusVas, on 08 February 2018 - 12:37 PM, said:

How can you understand what paganwitch is writing?

'cause as no navtive english speakers, who suffers from a type of dyslexia that makes spelling difficult allows you to read most english .... Also it's just seeing what would make the most sense

There is only one way to victory, and that is forward!

"This stuff will make you a God-damn sexual Tyrannosaurus... Just like me!" - Anzu: Girls und Panzer Abridged 

A_Mighty_Muffin - been shooting me since 2014 - may this long tradition die

Paganwitch #22 Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:08 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostKingnikolaj, on 08 February 2018 - 12:54 PM, said:

'cause as no navtive english speakers, who suffers from a type of dyslexia that makes spelling difficult allows you to read most english .... Also it's just seeing what would make the most sense

well i know my english is bad or atleast its not good. But i saw worst..  Maybe solution is not make topic late in night when i am tired..
back to topic. I agree you must pay for graph desiner etc. My point is.  If you lower prices you sold more items..  so in the end you get more money but you keep those premium stuff  to easy acss for all.
e.g. if you set cost 100E only 1K ppls will buy it. If you set ti to 50E 2.1K will buy it..
its example. An ofc there are players who will never  buy anything and players who will buy everything regadless price.
So you need find balance.
i think 2 500 gold for 10 E is optimal its 1 month premium so hardcore player will buy it. Also i think prem unit should cost max 3 000 gold and should be same cost at any tier.  Becouse of lvl up system dosent amtter if you play T4 or T8 you will always convert exp its pointles to have units on high tier more expensive.
And about progress?  I dont  wish to have it extra fast lvl up  but i think from 7-10 its to slow. + you can unlock weapons wwich dotn lead to next lvl .. those things should cost much less.

Edited by Paganwitch, 08 February 2018 - 01:35 PM.

macpla_EU #23 Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:12 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Paganwitch - just take a moment and re-read when you post your message. Use edit to fix all obvious misspells. English is not my 1st language either, so no worries about making mistakes, but it is good practice to fix them after. 

The game has a worldwide public. It is developed mostly in Western country (England I suppose) where costs of a skilled employee are high (in general you get better quality as a side effect). It is hard to balance economy for premium content and make it local economy centric, after all your development cost are counted in Euro/Dollars so you have to balance to those currencies. It it hard but it is how it is.

For ppl from rich countries few bucks/dollars is not much.

If U still think this is much? I have paid over 100 Dollars for Assassin's Creed Origin which gave me fun for like 30 h and I get bored, where I could pay 0 for TWA and I already played more than 70h and have much more to play. 

You don't want to pay less for service/goodies. You want to earn enough to make it affordable. So do your best to make your region economical power. Or argue that Human Kind should move to desert because cost of leaving (and land) are there relatively low, so everything which will be made there will be cheap as well*

*this works only on paper. 

Edited by macpla_EU, 08 February 2018 - 10:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic