Swipe efforts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Generalissimus_Lucius #1 Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:45 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I know that you have to swipe, but I probably will not return to level up 4 romans and 3 (later 4) barbarian commanders again..

Maybe there is another option? Although I am afraid that I know there is not.

PaiNzzz #2 Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:55 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostGeneralissimus_Lucius, on 06 February 2018 - 10:45 AM, said:

I know that you have to swipe, but I probably will not return to level up 4 romans and 3 (later 4) barbarian commanders again..

Maybe there is another option? Although I am afraid that I know there is not.

If I have not misunderstood and you're talking about the upcoming server wipe for the Open Beta transition, the only way I know of is with loads of free XP gathered with other commanders... However each commander is kind of tied to a different unit, so for the most part you will be playing them with different units to counteract boredom!

Generalissimus_Lucius #3 Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:15 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Well, it is just that the fun in the leveling is very one-way.

That is kind of by design, in the literatal sense. I felt especially the Romans are too similiar, every Tier. (fc, I didn't play Greeks, so I cannot say anyhting about how it feels to play those)

At least until T5. Other players probably aren't that susceptible, for (un-)variety, which leads to boredom. I mean: you have 4 commanders, but first 2, later 3 types of units (meaning Artillery is still Artillery), until you reach T5.

Edited by Generalissimus_Lucius, 07 February 2018 - 11:26 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic