Feudal Japan Unit Tree

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

RTKgotterfunkenMD #1 Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:03 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

This is a work of fanfic created by myself based on absurd amount of hours I put on Shogun 2 multiplayer, you are free to distribute and masturbate to it, I just ask to give me the credits. I also would love to CA and WG to use this to implement Feudal Japan into the game, but I know is a far away dream right now, nevertheless here is my suggestion (devs if you want feel free to copy and past it, again, I just want the credit for it conception and creation):

ps: image is in 4k, if it is hard to read in the forum you can easily zoom in without distortion.

Feudal Japan Unit Tree.jpg

Edited by RTKgotterfunkenMD, 05 February 2018 - 11:23 PM.

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #2 Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:55 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

it s ANTIQUITY and you want add riffle?

add japan is basicaly a great joke so if you add riffle too...

and why the f* "ja*p" is ban on this forum?

Edited by Im_Melliana_I_burn_you, 06 February 2018 - 05:57 AM.

CATAPHRACTS FAN CLUB MEMBER

zolacat999 #3 Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:10 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Yeah it seems unlikely gun powders weapons would be added into the game, i'm sure the game could support a Japanese tech tree but I think firearms should not be included.

New gaming video daily - Lots of Total War Arena Content! 

https://www.youtube.com/c/evolozgaming

DanieliusVas #4 Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:26 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostRTKgotterfunkenMD, on 05 February 2018 - 11:03 PM, said:

This is a work of fanfic created by myself based on absurd amount of hours I put on Shogun 2 multiplayer, you are free to distribute and masturbate to it, I just ask to give me the credits. I also would love to CA and WG to use this to implement Feudal Japan into the game, but I know is a far away dream right now, nevertheless here is my suggestion (devs if you want feel free to copy and past it, again, I just want the credit for it conception and creation):

ps: image is in 4k, if it is hard to read in the forum you can easily zoom in without distortion.

Feudal Japan Unit Tree.jpg

When the time is gonna come then you should post this topic. -_-

Hate Japan

"If numbers are what matters, all Greece cannot match a small part of that army; but if courage is what counts, this number is sufficient."

-Leonidas I 

m0rgoth_ #5 Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:07 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View Postzolacat999, on 06 February 2018 - 12:10 PM, said:

Yeah it seems unlikely gun powders weapons would be added into the game, i'm sure the game could support a Japanese tech tree but I think firearms should not be included.

Why not? They will just have to balance their reload time and ap damage.

I admit that it would feel weird to see samurais in the same battlefield with romans, barbarians or carthaginians though 

" Creative Assembly, give me back my swordsmen! "  , Miltiades 2017

RTKgotterfunkenMD #6 Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:51 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostDanieliusVas, on 06 February 2018 - 08:26 AM, said:

Hate Japan

moreshamefurdispray.png

DanieliusVas #7 Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:49 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Forgot to say, hate anime too. ;)

"If numbers are what matters, all Greece cannot match a small part of that army; but if courage is what counts, this number is sufficient."

-Leonidas I 

SUNTZU_Mistrzu #8 Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:10 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Praetorian
I'm sorry to disappoint but devs have the tree ready for months
How to unlock the "Ultimate YOLO MID RUSH" achievement: https://clips.twitch...llyKaleImGlitch

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #9 Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:14 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View Postm0rgoth_, on 06 February 2018 - 05:07 PM, said:

Why not? They will just have to balance their reload time and ap damage.

I admit that it would feel weird to see samurais in the same battlefield with romans, barbarians or carthaginians though 

why? Oo ITS ANTIQUITY omfg...

japan dont even have to be in this game but they ad them for the fan service...

They can add chinese or indian if they rly want add east asian nation but pls stop with everything from japan it start to be boring...

ByzantineLatinikon #10 Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:17 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Where are cannons?

WolfenYan #11 Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:21 PM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis

Feudal Japan is cool but it comes 1500 years after Caesar...

RTKgotterfunkenMD #12 Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:38 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Boudica comes almost 600 years after Leonidas, and the world difference between the celtic world in the british islands and the greek world in the persian wars is as large as the difference between Rome and Feudal Japan. To balance matchlocks just make it with the same dps and range as the javs but make so that you cant shoot from the second line (because you cant shoot in arcs with a lead bullet).

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #13 Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:02 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostRTKgotterfunkenMD, on 06 February 2018 - 10:38 PM, said:

Boudica comes almost 600 years after Leonidas, and the world difference between the celtic world in the british islands and the greek world in the persian wars is as large as the difference between Rome and Feudal Japan. To balance matchlocks just make it with the same dps and range as the javs but make so that you cant shoot from the second line (because you cant shoot in arcs with a lead bullet).

but it stay in antiquity. Same weapon etc..

japan is more like year 1500+ so more than 1000 years after roman empire. And pls.. imagine samourai vs roman is already a big joke but what about romans vs riffle?

DanieliusVas #14 Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:22 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostWolfenYan, on 06 February 2018 - 10:21 PM, said:

Feudal Japan is cool but it comes 1500 years after Caesar...

No. it isn't.

-Leonidas I 

DanieliusVas #15 Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:26 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostRTKgotterfunkenMD, on 06 February 2018 - 11:38 PM, said:

Not 600, but 540 years apart from Leonidas's death to Boudicca's death.

-Leonidas I 

Umbra9 #16 Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:15 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Guys forget the matchlocks and think about the rest of the units, they fit in the gameplay well, also if CA added japan it would I assume be a bit easier as they already would have Shogun 2 to work off which is lets be honest a genuinely good total war game and the fact is okay the units are 1000 years later but the thing is it's still a melee brawl. Add China and India sure but they already have experience with the sengoku jidai era and could implement it well.

DanieliusVas #17 Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:20 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostUmbra9, on 13 February 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

Guys forget the matchlocks and think about the rest of the units, they fit in the gameplay well, also if CA added japan it would I assume be a bit easier as they already would have Shogun 2 to work off which is lets be honest a genuinely good total war game and the fact is okay the units are 1000 years later but the thing is it's still a melee brawl. Add China and India sure but they already have experience with the sengoku jidai era and could implement it well.

Sengoku jidai was only in japan where did India and China come from???

Plus japan sucks

Edited by DanieliusVas, 13 February 2018 - 02:21 PM.

-Leonidas I 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users