2.4 issues, praises and complains are welcome

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Xarthare #1 Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:26 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

So i tried the new map and pach with a group of friends and i ve to say that i honestly don't like the map that much:

• the map does look a bit weird,
  • both bases are really close to each other, ehich means, the team with more range and pikes will eventually win, or have a huge advantadge 
  • pikes with rapid advance are still quicker than roman cav... Nerf rapid advance speed buff, that is pretty much what it should be done here. Cav runing after infantry seems a little bit off the book. Even if this game is not meant to depict reality there is still common sense that says that people do not run faster than horses...
  • anvil is now awful for cav players, since it gives a 80 % debuff to speed, yes it will break if the other unit is routed, but it will make cav players think more than 3 or 4 times before charging anything now, since there is no point for hit and run tactics, something that was the job for barbarians. Instead of forcing anvil on cav players (specially greek ones, because it will give a huge advantage), just get them a different ability or don't make this one ability for cav and infantry alike. Anvil is going to break the game if it is used by cav players. Also 25 seconds for anvil duration plus a 40 second cooldown ??? what is this? 
  • if you are going to make anvil this strong give barbarian cav 40 second charges and not one minute ones
  • in the Closed beta rewards apart from the future cosmetic stuff i only received 300 k xp and 150 silver. This is not the information that was given and netiher did Wargaming said otherwise and if we go by their common practice you should get all other rewards rectroactively, it means that i should have 535.000 free xp and not 300.000 and 310.000 silver and not 150.000. If this is a honest mistake i will understand it, but if it isn't don't change the reward system, NOW, and say you only get the rewards from your tier. Give players who spent hours at end playing your game and testing it the full length of the rewards that were promissed.
  • Cataphracts, extreme heavy cav unit, somehow is quicker than roman. All those heavy chest armors and heavy helmets should just give negaive debuffs. This is not a historical game, but no hwere in history were cataphracts this fast.

The good things so far:

• pikes can't steam role units anymore. should probably try more games to see if this was just pure luck.
  • you don't get any xp from custom battles (for now at least) this is a good thing on my book otherwise i can expect to see some ppl using it to exploit achievements or other rewards, such as progressing a lo quicker by queueing with friends and have their units do nothing so you can easily get more points.
  • you can track your progress
  • some aesthetic changes to the map, not sure if they were really required, but i can't tag them as negative.

Edited by Xarthare, 01 February 2018 - 05:29 PM.

Litt0ri0 #2 Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:02 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
My general is still in battle.....15 min after finished....

psycholwd0 #3 Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:44 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
arminius is stuck in battle for 45min now...   i reloged but still stuck

Xarthare #4 Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:45 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
He is planning his next betrayal to Rome dude, hence why he is locked ;p

buxidy #5 Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:49 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I cant even start the game after update.

The instruction at 0x000000005829D274 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read.

specyfik #6 Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:11 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
architecties were like sh... at the moment they are more sh.... Consumables didnt work. ( can use it buy they giving nth, like heavy bolt - no additional dmg and pen. )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users