"UPDATE 2.4 IS UPON US!"

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Xeir #1 Posted 31 January 2018 - 04:49 PM

Praefectus Castrorum

• Praetorian

Block Quote

There is no glory in practice, but without practice, there is no glory. In update 2.4, we have readied a space for you to hone your skills. Use the private lobby to invite your brothers in arms and practice, unbound by the rules of matchmaking, for a small fee of silver. Build your teams as you see fit, fair or uneven, and explore all the possibilities of combat.

Update 2.4 will be deployed February 1 at 1 PM CET. Matchmaking will be disabled at 10:00 AM CET, the server will be switched off at 10:30 AM CET for 2.5 hours.

A detailed breakdown of all changes will be featured in the full patch notes, which you can find on our official portal.

For the past few weeks, we have shown you sneak peaks of our upcoming map, Passage of Augustus. Ready yourself for close-quarter combat: now is your chance to fight on its narrows paths.

Revel in the fruits of your labor: you will be able to see your progression towards Immortality in-game, both in your battle rewards and in your player profile. Read more about our Closed-Beta rewards program.

We heard you chastise our Premium units for being too weak – we have bolstered them up to be battle-ready. Other units have been fine-tuned to ensure a most fair chance to all. You will also find that our in-game tools have been sharpened to better serve you in the fight, and our decorations have been polished and lacquered. The drums and horns that cheer you on in battle will also adapt their tunes to the terrain.

See you on the battlefield!

Patchnotes: https://totalwararen...patch-notes-24/

Edited by Xeir, 31 January 2018 - 04:49 PM.

Raider_Tr #2 Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:05 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Thanks Xeir.

I liked the most if not all.

So..
*Capture points can no longer be lost when leaving the base or when decapped, but are capped at 3000

*Players now earn points for damage dealt with units that they are granting vision on that the units doing damage cannot see themselves

I need some clarification on these 2.

First;

Cap points don't get resetted for the player but do they affect the Battle outcome?

And Decappers still get points for it right?

And the second..
The unit dealing damage without seeing the Unit getting damaged should be a case of Missile unit damage right?

Or does it Also work like this:
I provide a vision over a unit and other unit (or we together) goes to fight with it and I get rewarded too?

HellenicNavy789 #3 Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:27 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Still not fixed????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ALEXANDER WHEN HE IS IN WEDGE AND HE CHARGES THE UNIT IS JUT RUNNING OVER THE ENEMIES WITHOUT  SHOWING THE CHARGE ANIMATION

ElephantKing #4 Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:41 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostRaider_Tr, on 31 January 2018 - 06:05 PM, said:

Thanks Xeir.

So..
*Capture points can no longer be lost when leaving the base or when decapped, but are capped at 3000

*Players now earn points for damage dealt with units that they are granting vision on that the units doing damage cannot see themselves

I need some clarification on these 2.

First;

Cap points don't get resetted for the player but do they affect the Battle outcome?

And Decappers still get points for it right?

And the second..
The unit dealing damage without seeing the Unit getting damaged should be a case of Missile unit damage right?

Or does it Also work like this:
I provide a vision over a unit and other unit (or we together) goes to fight with it and I get rewarded too?

1st: If Im understanding it correctly they mean the points the player earned in his or hers personal stats.  Also yes decappers still get points.  - This will affect the game in the end when the timer runs out and the game is decided on points rather than units alive.  

2nd: yea, this is def for range being able to hit something they would not have had vision on. 

Raider_Tr #5 Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:13 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostRoven_12, on 31 January 2018 - 09:41 PM, said:

1st: This will affect the game in the end when the timer runs out and the game is decided on points rather than units alive.  

2nd: yea, this is def for range being able to hit something they would not have had vision on. 

1st: That's kinda weird imo hence my question.

2nd: Right, I noticed that I missed/misunderstood some part of the related sentence in the patch notes.

BlackDeathtr #6 Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:52 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
is the servers come back to online yet?

CardinalCupola #7 Posted 01 February 2018 - 01:18 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Servers will be back up 15:30 CET 

according to the Game center launcher

Edited by Torlan24, 01 February 2018 - 01:18 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users