Did u DEVs eliminate Catapults from tha game now ?!?!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SIN1984 #1 Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:30 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I really don't understand it anymore...

1st you too awyk from Cata the ability to shoot throught obstacles...

So now they are useless anyways because you cannot decap base if the enemy is hiding behind a building.

And now Cata can't even shoot if the area is visible :D

I know it's not a bug coz it has been like that for more than 2 months...

Area visible, Cata could shooot but it doesn't????

The animation is : shoot shoot shoot shoot... Every 1 second, but nothing comes out..

If you really want to listen to russian players, why don't you just delete Cata from the game ???

Isn't that easier ?

I know the russians cry on forrum about Catapults since 2017. And I know u listen to them, because WG bought the game.

The have a bigger community because its russia, but does this make u change everything they want ???

REALLY ?

Just because u sell a good game to russians does this means u have to do everything russians kids say because they pay money ?

Really ? Do they really invest more EURO than the little European community we have here , so taht yo have to change everything they say and f*ck the European players, just because WG is in charge now ?

I quit. This game leads to nothing anymore.

Have a nice another russian game under WG , it was nice playing with you CA on steam wersion, but after its solld you only listen to russians.

And im tired of reading some letters like %^^ $# ^#^ #$^#$ ^#^ # on chat because you cannot divide russians into a russian serwer.

I dont speak cerylica, nor i have the will to learn it.

Proud to be from Poland, proud to play the game before u sold it to WG.

Somebody had to say it, let it be me.

JaCuS_CyberTluk #2 Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:51 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I do not understand what you're mad at.

About some random bug that prevented you from shooting your catapult?

or

the russian community?

or

that you dont understand the arcane magic runes that is cyrillic:D(no offense)

SIN1984 #3 Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:02 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Random bug that happens every game ? Kinda "random" doesnt fit it anymore..

Was it reported ? yes

Was it fixed ? no

Why ? russians dont want catapults in the game.

period.

Well you put too many "or" in that reply, so there is a lot to complain about, dont you think ? :>

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #4 Posted 22 January 2018 - 06:03 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

yes cata need up. Those incredible rof and accuracy + the minimal range shot are not enough.

i think they have to do something who can destroy every house, stone...  and x2 the damage.

Edited by Im_Melliana_I_burn_you, 22 January 2018 - 06:04 AM.

CATAPHRACTS FAN CLUB MEMBER

PaiNzzz #5 Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:32 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostIm_Melliana_I_burn_you, on 22 January 2018 - 08:03 AM, said:

yes cata need up. Those incredible rof and accuracy + the minimal range shot are not enough.

i think they have to do something who can destroy every house, stone...  and x2 the damage.

Seriously, I wondered about the minimum ranged just hours ago. Cata was on cliff in Marathon, I was below the cliff and I was shot at like 40 meters away? As if catas were not annoying enough already...

SIN1984 #6 Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:44 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPaiNzzz, on 22 January 2018 - 11:32 AM, said:

Seriously, I wondered about the minimum ranged just hours ago. Cata was on cliff in Marathon, I was below the cliff and I was shot at like 40 meters away? As if catas were not annoying enough already...

You were hit by 1 miracoulus shot and you start to complain ?

Just stay behind a building or a cliff, they will never shoot you there, it's impossible.

They often can't shoot on a free terrain either.

PaiNzzz #7 Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:09 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostSIN1984, on 23 January 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

Just stay behind a building or a cliff, they will never shoot you there, it's impossible.

Yes, I'll start building one in Marathon right away.

It wasn't one miraculous shot, artillery are pretty accurate it seems if played correctly. Maybe you're doing something wrong mate? And I'm neither complaining nor asking for nerfs, I'm just stating the facts. This game needs a lot of work, arty included.

Xarthare #8 Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:17 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostSIN1984, on 23 January 2018 - 09:44 AM, said:

I guess that i've been hit by one random shot as well to many times, when i just throw torches to the guy and tease him a bit and get hit. Artillery is to effective and to precise. Of course that arty is pretty much useless after you attack hit, but at range it is far to accurate, even if you dodge the pebbles that are incoming you will see that most of them land in the same place or with a small deviation from the first ones.

In this case artillery minimal range should be increased, and not decreased, since ti can target enemy units that are to close to it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic