Artillery peace destruction

artillery arty

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TWR_Khan_Asparukh #1 Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:03 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Artillery is quite potent in the moment. It is able to inflict a lot of damage. If protected well, its not easy to get to it and kill it. If arty uses some consumables can inflict immense areal damage. Missile can try to target the cru members, but sometimes its almost impossible if they hide behind their huge artillery peaces. 

Remember that at some point it was possible to destroy those arty peaces with charge and missiles, but later was removed. Missiles can destroy stakes and barricades now.

In my opinion artillery is strong  enough in the moment and wont be weakened if its possible again to destruct its peaces. And now arty is able even to repair, so why not!? 

PaiNzzz #2 Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostTWR_Khan_Asparukh, on 18 January 2018 - 03:03 PM, said:

Artillery is quite potent in the moment. It is able to inflict a lot of damage. If protected well, its not easy to get to it and kill it. If arty uses some consumables can inflict immense areal damage. Missile can try to target the cru members, but sometimes its almost impossible if they hide behind their huge artillery peaces. 

Remember that at some point it was possible to destroy those arty peaces with charge and missiles, but later was removed. Missiles can destroy stakes and barricades now.

In my opinion artillery is strong  enough in the moment and wont be weakened if its possible again to destruct its peaces. And now arty is able even to repair, so why not!? 

It has happened to my short career. I was close enough to not be shot at, but I couldn't kill the 2 last freaking soldiers because of that. I was way more nooby than I am now so I lost a lot of time to understand what was going on...

How does someting provide cover while being repairable, but not able to take damage? xD

TWR_Khan_Asparukh #3 Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:33 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPaiNzzz, on 18 January 2018 - 03:19 PM, said:

How does someting provide cover while being repairable, but not able to take damage? xD

Also tagged with artillery, arty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users