DEVS THIS TIME NERF DODGING....Video

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

PeLLaSG0S #1 Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:43 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Since you are going to nerf everything and you want to make arena a germanicus one button skill game....then please devs ...makes us one favour...

Nerf dodging too....Its too powerful...and it needs too much skill...

We cant play anymore...all archer players out there are complaining too...ENOUGH WITH THIS DODGING....

You want to nerf barrage?Then do us the favor and nerf dodging too...I am a desperate archer player and i had enough of players dodging my barrages...

The union of archers wishes you a happy new year too!

https://www.youtube....h?v=PGuTHxmmHGQ

ps.thanks arclinon for the video ...you should put more dodging but even this is enough....

ps2 sorry germanicus commanders i just used you as an example...nothing personal :P

Edited by PeLLaSG0S, 18 January 2018 - 04:24 AM.

WipeoutVasusu #2 Posted 18 January 2018 - 11:23 AM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Mahribar #3 Posted 18 January 2018 - 11:53 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Hello Pell,

what you are now doing here, [Text moderated] does not really support archer players.

Please come back to a constructive way of discussion.

So long,

Mahribar

Edited by Akriom, 18 January 2018 - 12:05 PM.

ElephantKing #4 Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:01 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I dont actually believe Barrage needs to be nerf'd - Im Germ player and Ive played Pella and his group plenty.  Barrage can be dodged.  Archers can get wrecked by cav and pretty much any unit that puts hands on them.   Light arty counters archers eeeeeasy.  I say learn to be patient and create strategy and tactics to hit the archers, generally when you do its over.  

- Roven12

Edited by Roven_12, 18 January 2018 - 03:10 PM.

Vrabies #5 Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:20 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

people just need to remember that you shouldnt get close to archers unless you have the means to defend yourself. 

ok, I sometimes try and succesfully catch them with my infiltrated barbarian infantry, but that's maybe a 50-50 chance they see me and barrage. will I still try that? sure, its so rewarding when it happens. 

I think barrage doesnt need a nerf. considering if you play solo its a gamble if people support you, also sometimes it bugs out and you just hit the ground - lots of frustration comes with playing archers.

tetidenera #6 Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:48 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I prefer balancing than nerfing. We should avoid excessive decrease of combat ability like happened to slingers and Greek cavalry. 
TWI-Tetide-IC

ElephantKing #7 Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:14 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I totally agree.  Maybe give them a movement speed penalty at best for a few seconds like other abilities have.   

PeLLaSG0S #8 Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:43 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostMahribar, on 18 January 2018 - 11:53 AM, said:

Hello Pell,

what you are now doing here, [Text moderated] does not really support archer players.

Please come back to a constructive way of discussion.

So long,

Mahribar

[Text Moderated]

I dont want to support anyone...i am in favour of balance...nerfing archers simply will not bring balance it will bring unbalanced situations....simply because there is nothing wrong with the archers missile dmg nor the barrage...at least in the high tiers... i dont know if there is a problem in the low tiers.

I am playing greek horses,greek spears, greek archers,roman horses and barbarian infantry and the experience i gained from those 3700 games i have played so far tells me that no the archers do not need nerf.... but i am alone here in this forum... [Text Moderated] cant fight that...so my dear archers prepare to get nerfed....Me i will not come in the forum after the nerf...you will come...me i ll be sitting and enjoying my coffee and my sigarette while i will be reading the [Text Moderated] posts from the archer players....

My satisfaction will come later after the nerf when someone will remember me...and he will put the title on his thread....PELLASGOS WAS RIGHT!!!

Question....I would really like to know how on earth an archer is going to dmg a tier 10 roman legion if they nerf cynane?Has anyone seen the numbers?just saying...

atou tale amigo!

Pellas

Edited by Akriom, 19 January 2018 - 06:26 PM.

PeLLaSG0S #9 Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:48 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostRoven_12, on 18 January 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

I dont actually believe Barrage needs to be nerf'd - Im Germ player and Ive played Pella and his group plenty.  Barrage can be dodged.  Archers can get wrecked by cav and pretty much any unit that puts hands on them.   Light arty counters archers eeeeeasy.  I say learn to be patient and create strategy and tactics to hit the archers, generally when you do its over.  

- Roven12

You have just gained a space in Sons of Zeus clan in case you are not a member of another clan  for just saying that...but beware ....they are looking on us...we are 2 now!!! :)

[Text Moderated] hahahahaha

Edited by Akriom, 19 January 2018 - 06:26 PM.

PeLLaSG0S #10 Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:51 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostVrabies, on 18 January 2018 - 02:20 PM, said:

people just need to remember that you shouldnt get close to archers unless you have the means to defend yourself. 

ok, I sometimes try and succesfully catch them with my infiltrated barbarian infantry, but that's maybe a 50-50 chance they see me and barrage. will I still try that? sure, its so rewarding when it happens. 

I think barrage doesnt need a nerf. considering if you play solo its a gamble if people support you, also sometimes it bugs out and you just hit the ground - lots of frustration comes with playing archers.

....2 [Text Moderated] players have replied [Text Moderated] about archers....and both dont play archers and i can confirm that i have seen them in game several times.... [Text Moderated]

I think i am going to cry with so much support...:P

Edited by Akriom, 19 January 2018 - 06:27 PM.

PeLLaSG0S #11 Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:53 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View Posttetidenera, on 18 January 2018 - 02:48 PM, said:

I prefer balancing than nerfing. We should avoid excessive decrease of combat ability like happened to slingers and Greek cavalry. 

3rd! Jesus...what happened....am i dreaming? Maybe there is still hope...for this game....

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #12 Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:17 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

[Text Moderated]

Edited by Akriom, 19 January 2018 - 06:27 PM.

CATAPHRACTS FAN CLUB MEMBER

Litt0ri0 #13 Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:20 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 19 January 2018 - 05:43 AM, said:

[Text Moderated]

I dont want to support anyone...i am in favour of balance...nerfing archers simply will not bring balance it will bring unbalanced situations....simply because there is nothing wrong with the archers missile dmg nor the barrage...at least in the high tiers... i dont know if there is a problem in the low tiers.

I am playing greek horses,greek spears, greek archers,roman horses and barbarian infantry and the experience i gained from those 3700 games i have played so far tells me that no the archers do not need nerf.... but i am alone here in this forum...[Text Moderated] so my dear archers prepare to get nerfed....Me i will not come in the forum after the nerf...you will come...me i ll be sitting and enjoying my coffee and my sigarette while i will be reading the [Text Moderated] posts from the archer players....

My satisfaction will come later after the nerf when someone will remember me...and he will put the title on his thread....PELLASGOS WAS RIGHT!!!

Question....I would really like to know how on earth an archer is going to dmg a tier 10 roman legion if they nerf cynane?Has anyone seen the numbers?just saying...

atou tale amigo!

Pellas

Pellasgos is (not was) right

Edited by Akriom, 19 January 2018 - 06:29 PM.

Xeir #14 Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:35 PM

Praefectus Castrorum

• Praetorian
Can someone close this topic? The author of  this subject is attacking anyone who disagrees with his opinion.

Edited by Xeir, 19 January 2018 - 01:38 PM.

PeLLaSG0S #15 Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostXeir, on 19 January 2018 - 01:35 PM, said:

Can someone close this topic? The author of  this subject is attacking anyone who disagrees with his opinion.

Is there an admin [Text Moderated]?How many more times you will allow this happening?

Edited by Akriom, 19 January 2018 - 06:29 PM.

Xarthare #16 Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:57 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 19 January 2018 - 03:20 PM, said:

Is there an admin [Text Moderated]?How many more times you will allow this happening?

[Text Moderated]

If you are going to claim that moving one unit from one place to another  should be nerfed you should at least try to make it constructive in terms of feedback and explain why it should be nerfed. Your points don't address any issues with units or skills.

Addressing your claims :

a) i haven't seen "all the archers plaers" agreeing with you. No one is going to ask to nerf a class that is currently performing better than it should;

b) i fail to understand what are you claiming. It seems more the result of a rant than actual feedback.

c) playing 3700 is not feedback, quantity doesn't make quality. The same way you said hammer melee charge did not need a nerf barrage needs to be looked and see if it should be nerfed, or not, when you play high tier games and it decimates ppl who are 2 or 3 tiers bellow tier 10, this is making constructive feedback, when you point out a problem tier 10 archers vs tier 7 or 8 players, and the consequences: players that are tier 7 or 8 being melted by yet. Exceptions, dodging is not always a possibility.

[Text Moderated]

Edited by Akriom, 19 January 2018 - 06:35 PM.

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #17 Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:26 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 19 January 2018 - 04:20 PM, said:

Is there an admin to ban this guy and meliana for intentionally coming to my threads trying to do their show and insult me?How many more times you will allow this happening?

[Text Moderated]

Edited by Akriom, 19 January 2018 - 06:35 PM.

CATAPHRACTS FAN CLUB MEMBER

Akriom #18 Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:32 PM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

Hey everyone,

Some answers seemed to be constructive while some others not so much.

Therefore as this thread has derailed, I'm closing it.

Please let's try and be more constructive. If someone is out of line please don't take on you t put him back in line, ask me or a moderator to do so. :) It's our jobs while you should be enjoying the game and helping us make it better. ;)

Thanks for your understanding everyone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users