Is it still possible to get Beta Keys?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Stegosaurus19 #1 Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:24 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Is it still possible to get Beta Keys trough streams or signing in for the Beta with your e-mail or other ways?

Because I really love realtime strategy-games, especially with many players, but I cant afford spending money on it right now..

DanieliusVas #2 Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:53 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostStegosaurus19, on 17 January 2018 - 12:24 PM, said:

Is it still possible to get Beta Keys trough streams or signing in for the Beta with your e-mail or other ways?

Because I really love realtime strategy-games, especially with many players, but I cant afford spending money on it right now..

I don't know, but I think that you just wait for OBT to come out.

"If numbers are what matters, all Greece cannot match a small part of that army; but if courage is what counts, this number is sufficient."

-Leonidas I 

PaiNzzz #3 Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:05 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Well, your best bet is to apply with the e-mail registration button on the homepage and wait for it. I did get my key this way in a couple of days, max 3 days. It's sad that you lost two codes back to back, one for Christmas and on for New Year's that lasted a combined of two weeks, give or take :/. I don't have any concrete information, but my guess is that more people are welcome as the game nears its Open Beta stage. Isn't trying the game the best form of advertisement? I alone have brought ~10 people only because of that e-mail that accepted me! Good luck, mate!

Stegosaurus19 #4 Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:11 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Thanks for the replys ^^

Too bad that I discovered this game just couple days ago, and I instantly appllied with the e-mail registration, but didn't get any response. feelsbadman.

Akriom #5 Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:51 PM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

• Administrator

Heya,

Keep an eye on our Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and our Livestreams as we often give out codes there. 

We haven't done much yet in January in regards to invite codes giveaway, so who knows? ;)

Stay tuned!

Stegosaurus19 #6 Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:08 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostAkriom, on 17 January 2018 - 03:51 PM, said:

Heya,

Keep an eye on our Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and our Livestreams as we often give out codes there. 

We haven't done much yet in January in regards to invite codes giveaway, so who knows? ;)

Stay tuned!

Ok, ty!

I'll keep an eye on it ^^

3 user(s) are reading this topic