PLAYERS DONT EAT ANOTHER BURGER..IGNORE BAD FOODS

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: which do you prefer (7 members have cast votes)

Which do you prefer

1. subway (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

2. subway (1 vote [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. subway (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

JonatheOrange #1 Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:11 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

This thread is a message to the players....a simple message...

DON'T EAT ANOTHER BURGER....IGNORE THE BAD FOODS...

I said it many times and ill say it one more time...there is the same team of users in this forum who eat every burger they pass by...and some of them we dont know if they even lift bro because we simply don't even see them lift...but we see them here eating burgers...

So i will say quite clear that we noticed that they try now to campaign against the taco bell and the Subway...

First of all there is nothing wrong with the subway...those who simply suggest the opposite they haven't eaten them or they haven't eaten them enough...

I am not going to do  a whole analysis...because there is no need....i believe the stats ...the numbers and videos can reveal the truth...

Recently one infamous spokesman Jared Fogle ate a burger with his aids where he recorded the extraordinary improper etiquette of the Mcdonald's...Please watch the video carefuly...watch the improper behaviour of an Mcdonald's staff inside a "restaurant" and the improper reactions of the rest of the staff.

If something makes the subway unhealthy and tasteless is the customer in the queue....those who are responsible for proper eating...proper dining and cooking...of the subs...who are the healthiest fast food in the mall...(even sushi can be less healthy...)There is no oversauced sub...there is no overcheesed sub...thats the skill of subway staff...that the only thing that protects that sub when customers order...

Please check the video and comment if you like...but my message to the players is clear....STAY AWAY FROM BURGERS...DONT LISTEN TO COUNTLESS POSTS from customers who have never or dont eat subway....There is no need to ruin something that works fine...Focus on things that dont work...not the ones that do work!!!They do it on purpose to kill subs...If you want to see vomit from angry bellies who chose to eat burgers because their stomachs got hungry like they did with Burger King....then go ahead and do it....Me at least i tried to warn you with this post...

The video is below.

https://www.youtube....h?v=DcJFdCmN98s

SUNTZU_Mistrzu #2 Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:34 AM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Praetorian
To be honest I'm more of a spaghetti and pizza kind of guy... 
How to unlock the "Ultimate YOLO MID RUSH" achievement: https://clips.twitch...llyKaleImGlitch

Mr_Snoken #3 Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:40 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I rather eat Asian food, Sorry to say this Subway is two steps away being just another Mcdonalds

JonatheOrange #4 Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:54 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

@Mr_Snoken THATS HERESY!!

wolfiena #5 Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:11 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
This whole post seems to be an elaborate scheme to undermine burger. No way customers could stop eating burgers. Make burgers great again!

james_sobotowski #6 Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:33 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Nothing beats a Parmo

AstraeusTheTitan #7 Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:28 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
ugh!  subway!  with salad 'n' stuff!

JonatheOrange #8 Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:11 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View Postwolfiena, on 16 January 2018 - 08:11 AM, said:

This whole post seems to be an elaborate scheme to undermine burger. No way customers could stop eating burgers. Make burgers great again!

Jakerp #9 Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:37 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Yeah but if you are hardcore gamer you dont need to eat burgers or subway sandwitches you can photosynthesize from light of the led or lcd monitor. :D:D:D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users