Jump to content


DEVS DONT KILL ANOTHER GENERAL..IGNORE BAD PLAYERS


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

PeLLaSG0S #1 Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:00 PM

    Optio Centuriae

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 241
  • Member since:
    12-17-2016

This thread is a message to the devs....a simple message...

 

DONT KILL ANOTHER GENERAL....

 

[Text moderated]

 

 

First of all there is nothing wrong with the barrage... [Text moderated]

I am not going to do  a whole analysis...because there is no need....i believe the stats ...the numbers and videos can reveal the truth...

Recently one famous broadcaster Jackie Fish played a game with my clan where he recorded an ordinary proper gameplay of the tier 10 archers...Please watch the video carefuly...watch the proper behaviour of an archer player inside a party and the proper reactions of the rest of the party.

If something makes the archers valuable and effective is the players in the party....those who are responsible for proper scouting...proper support and defence...of the missile units...who are the weakest units in game...(even architectis crew can kill archers...)There is no overpowered missile dmg...there is not overpowered barrage...thats the skill of cynane...that the only thing that protects that general when they attack her...

Please check the video and comment if you like...but my message to the devs is clear....STAY AWAY FROM CYNANE... [Text moderated] There is no need to ruin something that works fine...Focus on things that dont work...not the ones that do work! [Text moderated] If you want to see a barrage from angry players who chose to play cynane because their general got nerfed like you did with Alexander....then go ahead and do it....Me at least i tried to warn you with this post...

The video is below.

https://www.youtube....=ZXbFUkqR8rg&t=


Edited by Akriom, 18 January 2018 - 11:46 AM.


Weskerrr #2 Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:07 PM

    Centurio Hastatus Prior

  • Praetorian
  • 692
  • Member since:
    03-01-2013

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 15 January 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

First of all there is nothing wrong with the barrage.

 

Honestly? Doing more damage to infantry than a cav charge does to archers (their hard counter) isn't wrong?


Patch notes for Closed Beta will be very very very very long.
Kappa
You can quote me on that ~Mistrzu

PeLLaSG0S #3 Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:09 PM

    Optio Centuriae

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 241
  • Member since:
    12-17-2016

View PostWeskerrr, on 15 January 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

 

Honestly? Doing more damage to infantry than a cav charge does to archers (their hard counter) isn't wrong?

 

Yes honestly....if the cav does less dmg to inf than archers then you are fixing the cav values and the cav mechanics...you dont kill another general...

Weskerrr #4 Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:11 PM

    Centurio Hastatus Prior

  • Praetorian
  • 692
  • Member since:
    03-01-2013

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 15 January 2018 - 04:09 PM, said:

 

Yes honestly....if the cav does less dmg to inf than archers then you are fixing the cav values and the cav mechanics...you dont kill another general...

 

Cav do less damage to archers than archers can do to infantry with their Barrage.
They simply do too much with it.
Patch notes for Closed Beta will be very very very very long.
Kappa
You can quote me on that ~Mistrzu

PeLLaSG0S #5 Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:13 PM

    Optio Centuriae

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 241
  • Member since:
    12-17-2016

View PostWeskerrr, on 15 January 2018 - 03:11 PM, said:

 

Cav do less damage to archers than archers can do to infantry with their Barrage.
They simply do too much with it.

 

Then you need to watch jackies fish video...obviously you havent yet....Thats why i posted it...to show it to all of you ...

I suggest you go and watch the  8 minute and 25 seconds...


Edited by PeLLaSG0S, 15 January 2018 - 03:15 PM.


WipeoutVasusu #6 Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:23 PM

    Centurion

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 469
  • Member since:
    08-19-2015
she is ok like alexander before the nerf?

Shaun_Rasmussen #7 Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:47 PM

    Optio Centuriae

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 109
  • Member since:
    10-11-2017

Luckily the majority of the community doesn't take Pellasgos seriously anymore so....

 

The role of missile troops and the strategy for playing as or against them has been pretty similar in every total war game, except for this one.  Archers can fire long distance, over obstacles, etc. often under no duress.  All other troops have to maneuver and work to get close to do damage to enemy units or to get to and kill the archers who are often well protected.  The tradeoff to make the games balanced is that archers don't do as much dps as other units.  In a situation where one team has missile troops and the other one doesn't, team A must try to get to the team B archers before they do too much damage.  If they get to them in time they have a good chance of winning.  If team B is able to defend the archers long enough and the archers can do enough damage over time due to their near constant ability to attack, then team B will likely win.  

 

In this game archers are given an ability that does more dps in 4 seconds on a 1 minute CD than any other unit, with rare exceptions of course.  In most total war games, if you are constantly harassing archers so that they are moving and not firing you are giving your team the advantage.  This has always been a great tactic.  Even if you can't kill them, just keep them busy so they aren't firing on your team.  With barrage in it's current state  you can harass enemy archers for a minute, which would be great work by your team.  Suddenly you are unable to harass them anymore and the Cynane archer player gets a 5 second window to do something. Activate barrage and get up to 1500 damage in 4 seconds, basically making all that work of harrassing the archers for nothing.  Then another minute later the cd is over and they can do it again.  I have no issue with the amount  of damage that Cynane archer players do, I have an issue with how they do it.  A good round by a Cynane archer player should consist of constant fire on the enemy because of great protection and failure of the enemy to even get near the archer player.  If base damage needs to get a slight buff so that barrage can be nerfed, yet have good rounds by archers still be rewarded with high scores then that's fine.

 

With barrage in it's current state, the games often come down to which team's archers lands the first barrage on the other team's archers.  It makes for bad gameplay.  Barrage is also the main reason that barb archers are irrelevant. 



Ardougne #8 Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:49 PM

    Centurion

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 432
  • Member since:
    12-03-2016
I was writing a reply when Shauns lovely post appeared. I see no reason to make my own reply when his is so well written.

 


XIIl_DarkDusT #9 Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:07 PM

    Munifex

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 76
  • Member since:
    11-02-2017

Little bit done reading now.

Yes, way to many talk trash on the forum's about balance, but your post's are the same at this point.

Both this and your last tavern post are not discussing the problem around balance in general tier.

-Tier X Cynane is going to be broken AF against a level 7 Cynane (arrow armour pierce, second longer barrage, the unit dous not matter)

-Tier VIX/X Ceasar  vs a level 7/8 ceasar, go have a look at the tree.

 

To me and many other's, this is what makes t7 - t10 very bad matchmaking. And it just keeps showing.

 

Making a video on your TX Cynane with t7 archers isnt showing a thing and makes me wonder if your working towards balance.

 

View PostWeskerrr, on 15 January 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

 

Honestly? Doing more damage to infantry than a cav charge does to archers (their hard counter) isn't wrong?

 

 

Sry Wesker, this is total crap. If you charge the back of a unit, or shoot the back, russult is the same.  Your playing against a inexperienced player that is getting punished. Has little to do with balance.

 

As a TX Cynane myself, and any other that is, TX for Cynane is far from OP compaired to what is in the game. Go play more... If you thing barrage dous to much, think about whats beeing done. (combining 3 cd's / Great punish oppertunity on a player that makes a mistake. Thats how archers work.

This next to a TX Defiance Cav?
You want to see stupid and broken? Go watch/play that.

 

I dont want to see any more T6/7 playing in TX games. It takes all the fun out. If a party of T7 que's, there will only be TX games that follow.

If there is no more interrest in fixing this on the closed beta, high tier will keep bleeding players, and many will keep going back to T6.

In other words, no high tier testing as intended. 

 

This forum can be closed in general if this keeps up, becous listening to it in one way or another at this point is hurting the game.

Sad story



Shaun_Rasmussen #10 Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:12 PM

    Optio Centuriae

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 109
  • Member since:
    10-11-2017

View PostSUNTZU_DarkDusT, on 15 January 2018 - 11:07 AM, said:

Little bit done reading now.

Yes, way to many talk trash on the forum's about balance, but your post's are the same at this point.

Both this and your last tavern post are not discussing the problem around balance in general tier.

-Tier X Cynane is going to be broken AF against a level 7 Cynane (arrow armour pierce, second longer barrage, the unit dous not matter)

-Tier VIX/X Ceasar  vs a level 7/8 ceasar, go have a look at the tree.

 

To me and many other's, this is what makes t7 - t10 very bad matchmaking. And it just keeps showing.

 

Making a video on your TX Cynane with t7 archers isnt showing a thing and makes me wonder if your working towards balance.

 

 

 

Sry Wesker, this is total crap. If you charge the back of a unit, or shoot the back, russult is the same.  Your playing against a inexperienced player that is getting punished. Has little to do with balance.

 

As a TX Cynane myself, and any other that is, TX for Cynane is far from OP compaired to what is in the game. Go play more... If you thing barrage dous to much, think about whats beeing done. (combining 3 cd's / Great punish oppertunity on a player that makes a mistake. Thats how archers work.

This next to a TX Defiance Cav?
You want to see stupid and broken? Go watch/play that.

 

This forum can be closed in general if this keeps up, becous listening to it in one way or another at this point is hurting the game.

Sad story

 

This is from a player I saw go for 7k damage this weekend as Cynane tier X archers.  Just want everyone to know you may be biased.  

 



XIIl_DarkDusT #11 Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

    Munifex

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 76
  • Member since:
    11-02-2017

I only have T9 archers, but yeah these do more dmg than T10, But they are super slow for it, after you barrage, you cant move for 8 secs. (becous of snipe+rapid)

 

Maybe you should tell with it:

 

-I was playing in a clan squad covering me

-We used every  - missile block in the game (Hunt-Haunt-Fire)

-Our Milti's job was breaking testudo's and fight in the shades (he did this very succesfull)

-3 archers got outplayed, cant help that.

I got 7K+ aggro points at least 10 times on the closed beta and only 2 times on a archer ;)

 

Also, I'm a player out there for balance.

To me:

-In a  7-10 game, no one should have acces to higher skill points then T8 general, even if your unit in this case is 10

-Rapid fire needs a tweek or to be removed

 

I'm not here to protect the thing i play, but if CA listened to this forum i would play a different game with the next patch.

 

 



PeLLaSG0S #12 Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:46 PM

    Optio Centuriae

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 241
  • Member since:
    12-17-2016

View PostSUNTZU_DarkDusT, on 15 January 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

Little bit done reading now.

Yes, way to many talk trash on the forum's about balance, but your post's are the same at this point.

Both this and your last tavern post are not discussing the problem around balance in general tier.

-Tier X Cynane is going to be broken AF against a level 7 Cynane (arrow armour pierce, second longer barrage, the unit dous not matter)

-Tier VIX/X Ceasar  vs a level 7/8 ceasar, go have a look at the tree.

 

To me and many other's, this is what makes t7 - t10 very bad matchmaking. And it just keeps showing.

 

Making a video on your TX Cynane with t7 archers isnt showing a thing and makes me wonder if your working towards balance.

 

 

 

Sry Wesker, this is total crap. If you charge the back of a unit, or shoot the back, russult is the same.  Your playing against a inexperienced player that is getting punished. Has little to do with balance.

 

As a TX Cynane myself, and any other that is, TX for Cynane is far from OP compaired to what is in the game. Go play more... If you thing barrage dous to much, think about whats beeing done. (combining 3 cd's / Great punish oppertunity on a player that makes a mistake. Thats how archers work.

This next to a TX Defiance Cav?
You want to see stupid and broken? Go watch/play that.

 

I dont want to see any more T6/7 playing in TX games. It takes all the fun out. If a party of T7 que's, there will only be TX games that follow.

If there is no more interrest in fixing this on the closed beta, high tier will keep bleeding players, and many will keep going back to T6.

In other words, no high tier testing as intended. 

 

This forum can be closed in general if this keeps up, becous listening to it in one way or another at this point is hurting the game.

Sad story

 

In the video you watched there were 3 archer players on the other side...1 tier 7 1 tier 8 and 1 tier 10...and there were 2 in our side...me with my tier 10 and a guy with tier 8 archers...a fair balanced game with high tier units...

 

If you accuse the bad matchmaking then this is not the right thread for you to comment about it.The purpose here is to show the truth...of what is the true state of barrage and greek archers...

Of course the tier 7s archers are going to have a rough time against the tier 10s...but this is going to be improved when more players will join...simple as that...I didnt write this thread for the unbalanced mm...i wrote it for the archers and barrage and if this video is not clear enough for you then i am sorry ...i cant do and say more on this topic...the obvious cant be more obvious than this!

 



Akriom #13 Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:49 PM

    COMMVNITVS LEADVS

  • Administrator
  • 418
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

Hey everyone,

 

While reading all your comments and especially your feedback is what we are looking for, please note that on top of your feedback the devs look at the metrics they have. This makes the balancing process a bit longer but comparing both helps having a better understanding of how to improve the balance of the game. 

 

You are all entitled to your own beliefs that has been built on your own experience of the game when giving your feedback. We all play differently and have faced situations we found unfair this does not mean that a different opinion is not as valid as yours.

 

All that being said, I would like to remind you that none of you are above anyone else, this place is for you testers to let us know what you think of the game and how you would like to see it evolving. This space needs to be a safe place for everyone to feel free to post. So insults and aggressivity towards others will NOT be tolerated.

 

This being said, you are entitled to disagree with one another, but please do so in a civil way.

 

Thanks for your understanding everyone,

 

Akriom

 

 

 

 



XIIl_DarkDusT #14 Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:00 PM

    Munifex

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 76
  • Member since:
    11-02-2017

View PostAkriom, on 15 January 2018 - 05:49 PM, said:

Hey everyone,

 

While reading all your comments and especially your feedback is what we are looking for, please note that on top of your feedback the devs look at the metrics they have. This makes the balancing process a bit longer but comparing both helps having a better understanding of how to improve the balance of the game. 

 

You are all entitled to your own beliefs that has been built on your own experience of the game when giving your feedback. We all play differently and have faced situations we found unfair this does not mean that a different opinion is not as valid as yours.

 

All that being said, I would like to remind you that none of you are above anyone else, this place is for you testers to let us know what you think of the game and how you would like to see it evolving. This space needs to be a safe place for everyone to feel free to post. So insults and aggressivity towards others will NOT be tolerated.

 

This being said, you are entitled to disagree with one another, but please do so in a civil way.

 

Thanks for your understanding everyone,

 

Akriom

 

 

 

 

Thanks for you're response,

 

Every day we deal with reading the same stuff on the forum.

To me, most of this comes from the awful balance between the teams loaded into a match.

Tier,Unit's,Party's

No changes there and release to me is a mistake.

I'm realy hoping this will be taken serieus. It's all over the forum and becous of it, Generals are just called OP and NEED NERF. 

The solution would be not having TX generals beeing able to go with their skills to a t6/7/8 game. 

 

Right now there is very experienced players here, just mad of the whining and requists to bad balance

And lower level players are just fed up with the que system. You cant play party on T7, and so many go back to T6.

 

If you could explain anything on the vision of the developpers that would be great.

 

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 15 January 2018 - 05:46 PM, said:

 

In the video you watched there were 3 archer players on the other side...1 tier 7 1 tier 8 and 1 tier 10...and there were 2 in our side...me with my tier 10 and a guy with tier 8 archers...a fair balanced game with high tier units...

 

If you accuse the bad matchmaking then this is not the right thread for you to comment about it.The purpose here is to show the truth...of what is the true state of barrage and greek archers...

Of course the tier 7s archers are going to have a rough time against the tier 10s...but this is going to be improved when more players will join...simple as that...I didnt write this thread for the unbalanced mm...i wrote it for the archers and barrage and if this video is not clear enough for you then i am sorry ...i cant do and say more on this topic...the obvious cant be more obvious than this!

 

 

I would love to find the right Thread. So far i even made one myself and no answers given anywhere.

It's not a attack on you at all Pella. I'm just pointing out where all this noice is comming from.

It's just people crying about all the wrong things for the wrong reasons that now blow's my mind. And most post's are just oil on the fire.

 

Let's make this game great! ;)

 



wolfiena #15 Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:32 PM

    Optio Centuriae

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 153
  • Member since:
    12-03-2017

I'd like to address two prevailing issues of the current meta in my perspective.

 

First, since the game is in balancing mode, there are always OP stuffs. It is better for the sake of the game if the top players, instead of attaching themselves to OP units/skills, have the courage to address what are unbalanced, esp. their favorite playing ones. So the devs can balance the game better. I would prefer to play a balanced game rather than reigning supreme in an unbalanced one.

 

For me, I have 85% win rate with T10 barb cav + Vercingetorix (see figure below for proof). I love playing this unit; however, I have to admit that the combo T10 barb cav + Verx is too powerful and need to be tweaked (I would not discuss it in detail here because I don't want to distract the readers from the original topic. Btw, I have posted a list of commander skills that I think should be balanced in the link here).

 

 

Second, I think that barrage needs to be tweaked. I think in the above post, Shaun has given a sensible reasoning on how the meta is skewed by barrages at high tiers. I would like to second his line:

Block Quote

 With barrage in it's current state, the games often come down to which team's archers lands the first barrage on the other team's archers.  

 

To my observation: it often takes an archer party to win over another archer party, without which it's pretty hard to win against, even harder when playing alone. For example video: Tier-10 pre-made archer parties

 

On this matter, I would point out two discrepancies with the current archer-meta:

  1. Slingers have no place in high tiers --> high-tier archer has no natural nemesis. Consider how devastating damage slinger can deal to archer at tier 5-6, it is baffled to see why slingers have to be left out in the cold in the late game.
  2. Cavalry charge can't kill no one and the knocked down archer models are immune to damage. Pretty much when playing cavalry (regardless Greek/Rome/Barb), it can be frustrating, especially when playing against pre-made cynane archer + caesar Vici. The archers are well-protected, it's so hard to find an opening to charge them. But when you do, your charge can't kill. And the archers, who get knocked down on the floor, are rendered damage immunity, so you can't stay and kill them. A full-contact cavalry charge that reduces 2/5 of archer unit hp kills no model of it (it sounds funny but it is sadly the reality of the current meta). Just a matter of two seconds, Caesar vici is on, your unit is silenced and the protecting spears surround the attacker cav.

 

The two issues above are really making playing against archers even more challenging.

 

So I would suggest to slight tweak barrage while considering either of these ideas:

  1. Bring back slingers to the fray as archer nemesis.
  2. Make cavalry-charge able to kill upon collision like before.

 

(Also consider giving cavalry a special treatment against archer/missile like what spear is having against cavalry, i.e. the unreasonable +100 or 200 melee damage in the spear vs cav matchup??)

 

Cheers



XIIl_DarkDusT #16 Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:42 PM

    Munifex

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 76
  • Member since:
    11-02-2017

Loving your post and 100% agree with what your saying.

 

T10 archers can have a crazy barrage with the last bow but you can punish them on their low range for it

T9 archers feel to strong, They have 1 bow the same as T10 (max ranged and dmg) and mixing it with barrage + Snipe + Rapid Fire seems to give a serieus problem in my eye's.

 

I'm honnestly not sure nerfing barrage would do good. I rather see the -10 missile block on Haunt go (this is very very strong)

 

Tweaking is needed. But the nerf is going to have to be a wise one. If not, T10 games wont be much fun with a archer in your party.

The slinger part is very very true. Them having 3 AP with weapons saying +25% is just a joke on T10 and so feels the range compaired to T6/7. Would add a demension to the battle.

Almost made a US account to like your post haha

 



wolfiena #17 Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:54 PM

    Optio Centuriae

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 153
  • Member since:
    12-03-2017

View PostSUNTZU_DarkDusT, on 15 January 2018 - 06:42 PM, said:

Loving your post and 100% agree with what your saying.

..

The slinger part is very very true. Them having 3 AP with weapons saying +25% is just a joke on T10 and so feels the range compaired to T6/7. Would add a demension to the battle.

Almost made a US account to like your post haha

Thanks for trying to open the US acc haha.

 



PeLLaSG0S #18 Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:18 PM

    Optio Centuriae

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 241
  • Member since:
    12-17-2016

View PostShaun_Rasmussen, on 15 January 2018 - 03:47 PM, said:

Luckily the majority of the community doesn't take Pellasgos seriously anymore so....

 

The role of missile troops and the strategy for playing as or against them has been pretty similar in every total war game, except for this one.  Archers can fire long distance, over obstacles, etc. often under no duress.  All other troops have to maneuver and work to get close to do damage to enemy units or to get to and kill the archers who are often well protected.  The tradeoff to make the games balanced is that archers don't do as much dps as other units.  In a situation where one team has missile troops and the other one doesn't, team A must try to get to the team B archers before they do too much damage.  If they get to them in time they have a good chance of winning.  If team B is able to defend the archers long enough and the archers can do enough damage over time due to their near constant ability to attack, then team B will likely win.  

 

In this game archers are given an ability that does more dps in 4 seconds on a 1 minute CD than any other unit, with rare exceptions of course.  In most total war games, if you are constantly harassing archers so that they are moving and not firing you are giving your team the advantage.  This has always been a great tactic.  Even if you can't kill them, just keep them busy so they aren't firing on your team.  With barrage in it's current state  you can harass enemy archers for a minute, which would be great work by your team.  Suddenly you are unable to harass them anymore and the Cynane archer player gets a 5 second window to do something. Activate barrage and get up to 1500 damage in 4 seconds, basically making all that work of harrassing the archers for nothing.  Then another minute later the cd is over and they can do it again.  I have no issue with the amount  of damage that Cynane archer players do, I have an issue with how they do it.  A good round by a Cynane archer player should consist of constant fire on the enemy because of great protection and failure of the enemy to even get near the archer player.  If base damage needs to get a slight buff so that barrage can be nerfed, yet have good rounds by archers still be rewarded with high scores then that's fine.

 

With barrage in it's current state, the games often come down to which team's archers lands the first barrage on the other team's archers.  It makes for bad gameplay.  Barrage is also the main reason that barb archers are irrelevant. 

 

The right thing to be said is that luckily the majority of the community does know what i am talking about...now if you and your team from that "FAN MADE DISCORD" wants to keep playing the trolling game ...feel free to do it...the moderators are looking...

You said....

"The role of missile troops and the strategy for playing as or against them has been pretty similar in every total war game, except for this one."

Well i have news for you...this is a new MOBA GAME...not a typical total war game...so the whole paragraph you wrote doesnt deserve an analytic and structural answer since you intentionally misunderstood in what kind of  game you are....but one more time ill try to answer since you came with your friends trying to find the opportunity to....you know...

 

You are a player who plays every night barbarian naked warriors....every night you get into the range of archers and you are getting barraged....loosing the majority of your troops....

Have you checked other successful players who play barbarian infantry?Have you seen how they do great scores?I have a lot of great players who play barbarian cav and infantry who could show you in videos how they play...how they avoid being barraged and how they dodge barrage....

How many times you tried to approach my archers and kill them...and how many times you found your nemesis...always!!!?Have you count?I could make one hour video just for you to show you what you are doing wrong....Do you take in account the missile block of your unit?Do you take in account that there are groups and parties out there that can wipe you out in the first mistake you do in game?Thats because of good teamwork....What do you want from the devs when you post nerf this nerf that?To nerf barrage to what?20 -30 40 50%?

Then what good reason would be left to play Cynane...???

 

Some of you mentioned the second bow of tier 10....ok... it gives 17% more reload to the player...but have you considered that it sacrifices range?There is an option for high tier archers when picking the first or second bow....either you go for range and a bit more missile dmg or -13 less range more reload and slightly less dmg...

Players are taking a strategic decision of what kind of archers are going to bring....

Less range but more powerfull barage is a decision...and players have spend time ,xp and money to grind more and get that...bonus....some others prefer the range....now just because you are getting wiped you have to come here every time with your friends and write posts after posts?TAKE THE VIDEO ...WATCH AND LEARN....where do you see the op in the video?

You get into the range of an archer...the archer will fire on you...if you are on the edge of the range you can dodge the barrage....the closer you are you cannot....the experienced players know exactly how to counter barrage...You expect with naked warriors to be alive when you are approaching 3 full units of archers barraging you from 5 meters away...????It would be wiser to ask from the devs to increase your missile block as barbarian unit than asking to nerf the barrage...its simply ridiculous...what some of you saying in here...Have you seen the greek tier 10 pikemen with cynane with 87 missile block?The ones who run and get countless points from missile blocking without even the use of the fight in the shade skill?NOW THAT OP!!! If the barrage would be op then we should be wiping out those units....but we cant...but we can wipe your barbarian naked warriors dude...is it that difficult for you to understand?

 

 

You talked about tier 9 archers too...that the barrage + Snipe + Rapid Fire is too strong...

Yes the tier 9 archers have more powerful barrage than tier 10 first bow... because of 2 skills being used...but you sacrifice mobility....you cannot avoid enemys....you dont have speed...you cannot dodge easily enemy barrages or enemy cav charges and if an enemy spear unit is close you are dead...yes they have  greater missile block....and historically the chimerrian archers were very well armored archers...but in order to maximize their barrage they get a debuff of 99% speed.Have you played them?Have you tried them yourself to see how playable they are?Everything is a matter of choice....

Its hilarious seeing players who have Cynane as their nemesis every right coming in here to tell us that cynane needs to be nerfed.

 

Are we going to listen to what you,wolf and your fan made discord says....because you simply ignore the basics of the game?

Its hilarious seeing a guy who abuses the game by playing and using in game a  reported bug skill combination....The op you are looking  is there...he even admitted that he is using something op...85 %...its hillarious to see you as a player Jasmusen to go in front of a spear unit and because you blobbed all your units and attacked frontaly a spear unit to see that unit routing in 2 seconds because of a known bug exploit you are using as a vercigentorix player....thats OP....that needs to be tweaked....

 

How many archer players are your nemesis in game?Go play Cynane and make a video...and bring me results of 100 games...and show me that you owned everything...

Because there are 3-4 great players with Cynane in game and because you and your friends dont know how to counter them you have to come in here and brainwash us everyday?

 A nerf would lead the games to become a case between infantry and cav...whats the point to pay money for premium when cynane is going to become another dead commander?

 

Play more...improve your skill...get into a clan...learn the enemy commanders advantages and disadvantages and then come back....unless you are still busy with the crowdfunding you organized for me ....if you are...stay there...

 

ps.Dont forget to like each other posts guys...you are getting reputation in the forums....lmaooooo

 

 

 


Edited by PeLLaSG0S, 16 January 2018 - 05:38 PM.


Shaun_Rasmussen #19 Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:38 PM

    Optio Centuriae

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 109
  • Member since:
    10-11-2017

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 16 January 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

 

The right thing to be said is that luckily the majority of the community does know what i am talking about...now if you and your team from that "FAN MADE DISCORD" wants to keep playing the trolling game ...feel free to do it...the moderators are looking...

You said....

"The role of missile troops and the strategy for playing as or against them has been pretty similar in every total war game, except for this one."

Well i have news for you...this is a new MOBA GAME...not a typical total war game...so the whole paragraph you wrote doesnt deserve an analytic and structural answer since you intentionally misunderstood in what kind of  game you are....but one more time ill try to answer since you came with your friends trying to find the opportunity to....you know...

 

You are a player who plays every night barbarian naked warriors....every night you get into the range of archers and you are getting barraged....loosing the majority of your troops....

Have you checked other successful players who play barbarian infantry?Have you seen how they do great scores?I have a lot of great players who play barbarian cav and infantry who could show you in videos how they play...how they avoid being barraged and how they dodge barrage....

How many times you tried to approach my archers and kill them...and how many times you found your nemesis...always!!!?Have you count?I could make one hour video just for you to show you what you are doing wrong....Do you take in account the missile block of your unit?Do you take in account that there are groups and parties out there that can wipe you out in the first mistake you do in game?Thats because of good teamwork....What do you want from the devs when you post nerf this nerf that?To nerf barrage to what?20 -30 40 50%?

Then what good reason would be left to play Cynane...???

 

Some of you mentioned the second bow of tier 10....ok... it gives 17% more reload to the player...but have you considered that it sacrifices range?There is an option for high tier archers when picking the first or second bow....either you go for range and a bit more missile dmg or -13 less range more reload and slightly less dmg...

Players are taking a strategic decision of what kind of archers are going to bring....

Less range but more powerfull barage is a decision...and players have spend time ,xp and money to grind more and get that...bonus....some others prefer the range....now just because you are getting wiped you have to come here every time with your friends and write posts after posts?TAKE THE VIDEO ...WATCH AND LEARN....where do you see the op in the video?

You get into the range of an archer...the archer will fire on you...if you are on the edge of the range you can dodge the barrage....the closer you are you cannot....the experienced players know exactly how to counter barrage...You expect with naked warriors to be alive when you are approaching 3 full units of archers barraging you from 5 meters away...????It would be wiser to ask from the devs to increase your missile block as barbarian unit than asking to nerf the barrage...its simply ridiculous...what some of you saying in here...Have you seen the greek tier 10 pikemen with cynane with 87 missile block?The ones who run and get countless points from missile blocking without even the use of the fight in the shade skill?NOW THAT OP!!! If the barrage would be op then we should be wiping out those units....but we cant...but we can wipe your barbarian naked warriors dude...is it that difficult for you to understand?

 

 

You talked about tier 9 archers too...that the barrage + Snipe + Rapid Fire is too strong...

Yes the tier 9 archers have more powerful barrage than tier 10 first bow... because of 2 skills being used...but you sacrifice mobility....you cannot avoid enemys....you dont have speed...you cannot dodge easily enemy barrages or enemy cav charges and if an enemy spear unit is close you are dead...yes they have  greater missile block....and historically the chimerrian archers were very well armored archers...but in order to maximize their barrage they get a debuff of 99% speed.Have you played them?Have you tried them yourself to see how playable they are?Everything is a matter of choice....

Its hilarious seeing players who have Cynane as their nemesis every right coming in here to tell us that cynane needs to be nerfed.

 

Are we going to listen to what you,wolf and your fan made discord says....because you simply ignore the basics of the game?

Its hilarious seeing a guy who abuses the game by playing and using in game a  reported bug skill combination....The op you are looking  is there...he even admitted that he is using something op...85 %...its hillarious to see you as a player Jasmusen to go in front of a spear unit and because you blobbed all your units and attacked frontaly a spear unit to see that unit routing in 2 seconds because of a known bug exploit you are using as a vercigentorix player....thats OP....that needs to be tweaked....

 

How many archer players are your nemesis in game?Go play Cynane and make a video...and bring me results of 100 games...and show me that you owned everything...

Because there are 3-4 great players with Cynane in game and because you and your friends dont know how to counter them you have to come in here and brainwash us everyday?

 A nerf would lead the games to become a case between infantry and cav...whats the point to pay money for premium when cynane is going to become another dead commander?

 

Play more...improve your skill...get into a clan...learn the enemy commanders advantages and disadvantages and then come back....unless you are still busy with the crowdfunding you organized for me ....if you are...stay there...

 

ps.Dont forget to like each other posts guys...you are getting reputation in the forums....lmaooooo

 

 

 

 

You are the best, we're all bad.  We get it.  The devs should have a weekly video conference with you to go over your feelings about the game, idk why they haven't. 

Edited by Shaun_Rasmussen, 16 January 2018 - 07:38 PM.


Smacks21 #20 Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:32 PM

    Optio Centuriae

  • Closed Alpha Gladiator
  • 180
  • Member since:
    11-25-2016
Please community, stop feeding him...
You are the best, its a dream for all of us to become someone like u. We are all wrong while YOU are always right.

End.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users