Cant install the game

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

s0kal #1 Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:03 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Hello fellow commanders,

Recenlty i bought one of the foundators pack, and after that tried to install the game but theres a problem. To be exact 2 problems:

1st I didnt receive any e-mail with closed beta test code to play it

2nd I downloaded the install file for WGC. Then i installed it, but WGC doesnt find any Wargaming games on my computer, although i have WOT installed. It also says that it cant connect to the content server and that i should check my internet connection. What can i do? Is there any other possibility to install this game, maybe like WOT without this stupid WGC? WGC is added to firewall exceptions and i dont use any antivirus software.

Thx for any advices

Akriom #2 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:00 PM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

Hi s0kal,

I'm sorry you are having issues with the game. So please let me try to help you out.

First, your account has been granted Closed Beta access upon purchase of the founder's pack and therefore no code needed to be sent. 

Second, we have a support page with a efw articles that might help you. I think the article about minimum requirementand the one about issues to install the game would be helpful.

If none of these have helped you solve your issue, unfortunately the only other thing I can think of is you might have the wrong region, for Europe downlaod the WGC from here: http://redirect.warg...Install_EU.exe 

If this fails as well, please contact our customer support team by sending them a ticket letting them know everything you've tried to solve your issue.

Thanks,

s0kal #3 Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:19 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Thx for response Akriom,

I've sent a ticket to customer support, currently waiting for a response. If you could paste the link to EU download once more, because the link u pasted gives me "403 forbiden", and i can;t do anything about it.

Im just corious if my 30 days of prem account are expiring now, bbefore im even able to play the game?

szeregowy_kot #4 Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:43 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I have the same problem.

I played an open and closed version. I've made 200 victories. I have installed the windows system again and now I can not install the game.
I did everything with help and FAQ. Antivirus, Firewall, Port etc ... I have checked if another game and WOT. They work, but not TWA.
The same problem has more and more players in my friends. EU region.
Maybe you have to (support) start the installation like WOT, automatically change the system settings in the next patch?

HulkHogan19 #5 Posted 26 January 2018 - 06:55 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

same Problem.

No chance to find any game on my Computer ( WOT & WoWs installed and both work fine)

Game Center can´t find any connection. I´m really sad cause I spent money for Starer Pack and now I can´t play.

I have discussed this since 4 weeks with wargaming support. But Nothing was helpful, at least I did a new installation of my Computer, but same result.

Senceless

Edited by HulkHogan19, 26 January 2018 - 06:55 PM.

Spesstaco #6 Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:48 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
This is pathetic. My computer runs all the latest games on ultra settings yet this is the one game that refuses to work. I had it installed but the play button was not working at all (it wasnt greyed out either). Then i clicked the repair icon which did nothing as well. I uninstalled and when it asked for feedback I couldnt not click on any of the answers to the questions. Now I cant even install the game from the wargaming launcher and it is the only launcher in my computer that doesnt work. NOT ONLY THAT. This freaking website would not recognize my username at first, then it suddenly did and logged me in, but then logged me out magically again and I had to create a new account with my facebook to create a support ticket as I could not reset my password as it said there was no user with my email ( I freaking have two accounts with that email for world of tanks and world of tanks blitz you scrublords). Nothing in regards to this company is working whatsoever....how and why?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users