Player vs AI HARD IF YOU KNOW HOW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

JonatheOrange #1 Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:04 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Yeap thats right....it can be hard...Are you surprised?

Do you belong to the category of those crying that the ai is to easy???? Do you belong to those who keep posting countless posts and threads  just to create a false picture of what is really happening in the lower tiers ?If you belong to the first 2 categories of players...then watch the the video below...it will be good for your health....and your ego...because simply you are to good ...for now at least...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=848Y1Uu5Htk

Now if you belong to the doki doki literature club ...sit back and enjoy Monika and only Monika...who have no clue what this game is about...who have no clue that this game is a Multiplayer Online Battlefield Arena...(MOBA!) because its only Monika.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-eMcyXof44

One more time i have been forced to come to the forums and write with my own unique way a couple of things about the status of the game and give answers to those who  are making false accusations towards the devs  of ca, wg and the true status of the game and secondly towards to  those who accuse me personally and my clan Hades for being crap at the game.

The reason i came here to write this thread is because some players from the american forum of the total war arena started a thread were quite openly accuse my clan and used names against us.Ill provide you the link which only 2 hours ago has been locked up by the moderator since it couldnt offer anything constructive in terms of feedback anymore....and Ill provide you the link since the majority of the players dont have an na account and probably havent read it...

http://www.latlmes.com/world/total-war-arena-3

Now if you read what they have written there....you probably understand why i am writing this thread-answer to those who falsely believe that they are contributing to the game this way...those who cry like babies in a closed beta...those who believe that by making numerous posts they will affect the devs for the good of their commander...(Thanks to them we have a "dead" commander... Cynane but that's another thing for another time...)

Well they asked for those videos with their answers and for that reason we created 2 videos ...the first video with 3 of us...playing low tier games with tier 1 units....and a second one...with all possible scenarios...like all 3 of us with tier 3 units vs ai...everyone with one tier 2 unit and 2 tier 1 units vs ai...and lastly only one player with a one tier 1 unit and all the rest 2s vs ai....

Please be my guest and watch both of them....and maybe you will understand why parties like my clans are keep losing in the game....

In case you dont know yet that this game is about competitive multiplayer teambased gaming then maybe these 2 videos will help you to understand it.Some of you obviously  know what terms like battle awareness or what teamwork means....you believe that you are heroes and that you can storm against whole group of enemies and wipe them out...with a fart... just because you were good playing league of legends or lol or whatever you have been playing...You believe that you are better just because you become mvp a few times and that made a great player who knows everything and that gives you the right to come and troll and accuse the project of arena or other players....well guess again...Some of you are already great players....but the majority of you ...you ARE GODS!!! You need to play less...you need to cooperate less...you need to learn to use your powers for good and when you learn that you will become the hero Gotham needs. you falsely believe you are now....because gentlemen simply you ignore one thing....

If you are crying in joy now because you continuously winning in game....what will happen later when bad teams will start forming up..when instead of having a few hundreds of bad players there are going to be thousands of thousands ....or instead of a 2-3 crapparties or clans you will have hundreds if not thousands.

Anyway thats my problem...my problem is to create one of the shittest multiplayer teams for arena because both me and my clanmates believe in the project with the name Total war arena....so instead of accusing us for sucking at the game....ill tell you this...WE WIN NOTHING...we never did...we play what they give us to play....You want to blame the game fine....do it ...but dont blame the players ... because we are real scrub players....you are not...just yet! If some of you believe that because you joined that "FAN MADE" DISCORD and because you are chatting with a couple of moderators and twitch broadcasters or utubers that makes you someone special...then your'e probably right....you fken rock!

Yes the game has issues...but its getting better...digest it...dont spit on this game....its a great one...if you don't like it...dont play it...

Its not a classic total war game...its a moba....its a multiplayer arena!

video 1 Low tiers with tier 1...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61vG2J6YGuQ

video 2 low tiers with all the above scenarios....https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=icoA73vXN-A

Ps.sorry for the language in the videos...but we edited everything...just for you...

ps2.We didnt have a fourth guy...we didnt want our american blow their load....and sleep peacefully...

ps3 qq....and happy new year....may Hades be with us!

ps4 This is a tavern....just saying for the moderators...

ps5 We didnt even use our 10% for these games....simple games...to spend our time...the bad games...are on different times...

ps6 all credits to Hades for making and uploading both videos...He is making crapvideos....don't bother checking them out...and learn kung-fu...

ps7 pssssssssssss

Edited by JonatheOrange, 07 January 2018 - 11:05 AM.

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #2 Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:28 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
:teethhappy:

Edited by Im_Melliana_I_burn_you, 07 January 2018 - 11:29 AM.

CATAPHRACTS FAN CLUB MEMBER

MongusDei #3 Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:40 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Someone has read it all? :teethhappy:

Xarthare #4 Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:38 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
UPvote this thread x'D!

Give Jonah the trophy x'D! 

wolfiena #5 Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:07 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Your channel is fun to watch. lol

JonatheOrange #6 Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:21 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

BOOHOOBOOHOOBOOHOO..SERIOUS CUSTOMERS...Well since your ears are cleared and you keep coming to compliment then it's time for LESSON 2....

READING AND LISTENING...lets sing!Here is the tavern after all!!!

https://www.youtube....h?v=OG_6CopW9GQ

Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah

The moon, beautiful
The sun, even more beautiful, ah ha ha
(Bow bow) Oh yeah (Chick chicka chicka)
(Doo, bow bow) Oh yeah (Chick chicka chicka)
(Bow bow) Oh yeah (Chick chicka chicka)

(Doo, bow bow, chick chicka chicka)
(Bow bow, chick chicka chicka)
Such a good time, a really good time

(Bow bow) Beautiful (chick chicka chicka)
(Bow bow) Oh yeah (chick chicka chicka)
(Doo, bow bow) Oh yeah (chick chicka chicka)

Such a good time, a really good time 
Ahh
(Chicka chicka)
(Chicka chicka)
(Chick chicka chicka)
(Doo, bow bow)

The moon, beautiful
(Bow bow, chick chicka chicka) The sun, even more beautiful
Oh yeah
(Bow bow) Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah

Edited by JonatheOrange, 08 January 2018 - 10:33 AM.

JonatheOrange #7 Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:52 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

You better wake up some of you....because life is short...you might get [edited] with all your compliments and politeness you use every time you post....

You need to add drama to your life....

You are asking for likes ....promoting of the thread etc etc....why? This is the toilet....if you like the atmosphere of a toilet go back to the tavern and stay there and never leave...it has an even better atmosphere

I did see in some of my posts....complimenting everyone....with names...and i didn't curtsy to anyone...Did you see me curtsying to everyone???

I talked about the champs and the cute babes of the forums....

Why you bother....if you are one....if you are either champ or cute babes then you shouldnt be bothered with this thread...Why you bother???ARE YOU A HOT?ARE YOU A HOT BABE?Even if you are its not such a big deal...to come in a thread and show your true character....IF i would use names...and i would have said...that this and this guy is a champ...maybe then ...maybe then you would have an excuse...to ask for a hug.But lets suppose i get hugged...then what?I will still find you in game and show you LOVE....

I mean so much of happiness and love....it explains the character of your posts....

You want  me hugged?Thats what you want?You want love in the forums?boohooboohoo since you cannot love in game you decided to love the forums???

I mean i am wondering if a moderator tomorrow comes and read what you have posted what do you think most probably will happen?

She will love the thread....so what???She will love it not because the op violated the rules of the forum?????...because IF THATS THE CASE I WILL ADVICE HER TO NOT READ IT AGAIN all of it...obviously i did...but she will love it  because of the people who keep writing compliments....and that's one of the reasons for writing  this thread....

You exposed yourselves....

You showed to everyone who you really are...and who is your character....and you proved one more time...that you have been taught manners....

Oh i am sorry...am i the first who tells you that???OHHH my bad....but thats the truth...

Now let me tell you this....lets suppose they love the thread...then what?

A proper moderator should give likes to all of you for your behavior in your posts....if not :)....

I and the guys who made the videos didn't harass anyone...Weinstein did....

and finally let me answer to one of the most ridiculous compliments i heard in here...

Someone said that we complimented the husband of the op of the american thread in the video ....Did you see in the video anyone from us complimenting ?

That sanchezelbow in the middle of the game mentioned her husband....and i wondered why....maybe she said it because her husband was playing the game with her and said it as a joke PROBABLY BECAUSE SOMEONE ACTUALLY FLIRTED WITH HER HUSBANDS UNITS....SO WHAT???A good joke but she said it in the middle of the battle while we were recording...so what?We will be charged with the accusation because that europeano-ufo girl mentioned her husband in game????Jokingly???

In any case it was someone from us flattering and i did see someone doing it in the middle of the game.. that would be possible when on the same time we were playing the game..and recording....AND I DO think someone in this game flattered someone elses husband...i have become ridiculous of myself when she mentioned that...The video is there for you to watch it again and again....you are at least gods some of you....in real life you can be worshipped for that...

We cried with what you posted....we even tried to love you back with seriousness since you do have it all it seems...

Thank you for showing to the rest of us...what you really are....me i knew it....i have seen you in game....

If there is a silly moderator in this forum and if he does his job right  then he should love you all for kindness...for complimenting...for loving...After all you are loved for what you said in here...its up to Jesus to bless us tomorrow for your actions...I am really curious what he is going to find to bless me for loving champs and cute babes with seriousness and not with humor...I will ask him to explain me where i go after i die...and where you go...

Oh i would almost forgot...since we are here in the toilet...and we are such a good company....lets sing it again....OH YEAH, OH YEAH

https://www.youtube....h?v=6jJkdRaa04g

ThatPikeGuy #8 Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:10 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
You deserve some flowers for such a nice post.
pls buff pike surfing

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #9 Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:47 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
this guy is epic :;)
CATAPHRACTS FAN CLUB MEMBER

Gav_Hill #10 Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:28 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I was in need of a good laugh since the other thread is gone, this one provided even more lulz.

Top job!

Arclinon #11 Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:00 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

10/10 best shitbosting i have seen in a while, you sir a Gentleman and a Scholar!

If we make more of these stuff can you meme them too? This is too Dank not to be memed. 

I do agree that video completely took another direction than what i intended but i love this.

PeLLaSG0S #12 Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:16 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Now that was something good to laugh about...Thank you for giving us the opportunity to laugh so much...we cried for 5 minutes....good humor ...good post...liked but imagine the pain i have given you in order to spend so much time to troll! :)

You could have done it with 2 lines...but anyway i will support your effort to troll me even though your language is australomonkish...

the rest of you ...you know....qq because you dont have humor and you are not good in game either...so double qq for you!

dont forget....its here for you....and that doesnt go down...

https://www.youtube....=tY_tNFE11s8&t=

Ps .OP by the way have you learned what pull through is or not yet??...and you want to be a total war utuber...lmaaooo.

Edited by PeLLaSG0S, 09 January 2018 - 04:25 AM.

JonatheOrange #13 Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:23 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 09 January 2018 - 03:16 AM, said:

imagine the pain i have given you in order to spend so much time to troll! :)

So you programmed the ai?? Very good job, they very powerful. 

Nohe21 #14 Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:54 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
*Thread closed due to non constructive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users