TIER 6 vs TIER 10...EASY... IF YOU KNOW HOW...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #61 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:53 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

*Edited

the only thing you do is saying ppl suck and you are above us. But the fact is YOU ARE NOT A GOOD PLAYER.

The only thing you do is farming your stats with op units as group and tX commander. Go play in lower tier with normal commandant and we will see if you are good. But i know the answer.

Edited by Nohe21, 09 January 2018 - 09:37 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to insults.

CATAPHRACTS FAN CLUB MEMBER

Dikkeh0nd #62 Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:46 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Maybe we should stop feeding the troll.. And maybe its time for WG to close this topic.

Xarthare #63 Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:54 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View Post5D__Ardez, on 07 January 2018 - 07:19 AM, said:

As if you haven't been trolling throughout the entire thread. Do you honestly expect people to bow and scrape before your greatness as you call them crybabies? What problem did you think this thread was going to solve besides stroking your own ego?

Your stated purpose in the original thread is to defend yourself against accusations on the NA forums, please correct me if I am wrong. All I can see this thread doing is flaming people and not contributing to any kind of real discussion. If you believe there is a false perception about yourself, your clan or how you play the game, then by all means defend yourself. What I want to know is why did you feel the need to attack such a large part of the community while you did it? As you yourself said, the thread in question got locked because it wasn't being constructive. I have no clue how this thread hasn't been locked yet for the same reasons.

Ardez this is constructive feedback for the community, now everyone knows how Pella treats everyone. He just takes the word constructive to a all new meaning ;P.
It is pretty funny to:

a) kill Pella in game when he has 3 pikes defending him plus some swords, him or any of the other guys because 4 ppl can't guard archers xD;

b) to be in a tier 7 cav unit and be challenged by a guy that is tier 10 commander and unit to face him, and if i do not i'm a troll and noob. I like suicide gameplay and feeding deluded egos, hence why i do not reply to him

View PostThatPikeGuy, on 07 January 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

Most of the crap-talking came from Arclinon but you'd have to be braindamaged to think you guys weren't trashing others and attacking the original poster of the NA thread. You were involved as well.

If you watch the vid (https://www.youtube....h?v=0jLLMx8ZgYI) then I'll provide some timestamps for you. This is focused on Arclinon because I'd blame him for spawning this thread:

52:50 basically the entire queue talk
54:20 refers to a guide he made where his team had T10 commanders or broken units. Keeps saying how it didn't help people understand.
01:07:14 - he got carried by a Germanicus player and his points got high because he decapped the base a lot but still brags how he contributed a lot lol
01:09:15 - asking WG for some ridiculous crap through the whole queue time + laughing as the original poster of NA thread subs to his channel
01:32:35 - got into a battle with the original poster and his wife, I'd recommend watching the entire battle because  at the end of the battle they got bullied pretty hard

gratz on becoming a living meme, all of you 3 are a bunch of clowns

Also when will you play Greek cav? Are you too weak to play them?

Paiku we now have the arena meme for any conversation. The guy is so deluded and blind that he can't understand a word of what he is saying, and he is so desperate for attention and approval that he had to create a thread in the european servers to complain about something we don't know and honestly could not care less.

He will play greek cav when they can melee charge again, cause you know, dodging three times from 3 different units a hammer on a roman cav is not skill is luck, he just makes our day. We are happy costumers now.

Gav_Hill #64 Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Pella, gonna just shut up and crawl back inside your safe space now. This thread was originally entertaining in the same way that watching videos of SJW's getting smashed by logic on youtube is, now it's just boring.

Please RIP this thread and lock. Cheers boiz and bye bye.

Shaun_Rasmussen #65 Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:09 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Can we start a gofundme for Pella to get him computer hardware released in the last 10 years so hes not always the last player to load in? That or he could play this game less and get a job.  

King_io #66 Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:30 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

why so hard trashtalk ? i dont see him insult you, a lot a people are disgusting .

why every one about one post just make a video you can like these or not,  but why insult ? whats mean this, why this bad attitude.

if you dont like its your opinion of course but make insult is in the bad way ! this thread will be close by admin because you harras for no reason. 

if you said he insult on the video or other he is on microphone and this is not intentional i think, you never insult in micro ?? nobody ???  not in game too ? 

what i want to mean discution is for speak with respect ! and always go turn to the wrong sense .

i hope this community will have a clear forum about the insult in this years      

Gl & Hf in the game enjoy the fun !

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #67 Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:42 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

you dont see him insult you? XD do you have eyes?

if for you saying everyone suck it s not an insult why not. but for NORMAL person it is.

Gav_Hill #68 Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:53 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostKing_io, on 07 January 2018 - 02:30 PM, said:

why so hard trashtalk ? i dont see him insult you, a lot a people are disgusting .

why every one about one post just make a video you can like these or not,  but why insult ? whats mean this, why this bad attitude.

if you dont like its your opinion of course but make insult is in the bad way ! this thread will be close by admin because you harras for no reason. 

if you said he insult on the video or other he is on microphone and this is not intentional i think, you never insult in micro ?? nobody ???  not in game too ? 

what i want to mean discution is for speak with respect ! and always go turn to the wrong sense .

i hope this community will have a clear forum about the insult in this years      

Gl & Hf in the game enjoy the fun !

Really?

Edited by Gav_Hill, 07 January 2018 - 03:05 PM.

HELL_SunTzu #69 Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:55 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostThatPikeGuy, on 07 January 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

gratz on becoming a living meme, all of you 3 are a bunch of clowns

Also when will you play Greek cav? Are you too weak to play them?

I can't sit idle and be called a clown. I've had enough of your antics, naacal.  I apologize if I stepped on any toes from the video. I was out of line from the way I acted, but please understand that this is just a game and I don't mean any of the "insults" at all. Naacal/pikeguy there's no reason to call me a clown because I haven't insulted you before but if you're going to act like this then I need to call you out.

wolfiena #70 Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:30 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
It's time to rest this thread in peace. The way this meme discussion has been going on lately is detrimental to the community. 

Takeloot #71 Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:37 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
sips Beer

PeLLaSG0S #72 Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:58 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21, 09 January 2018 - 09:25 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to disrespectful and non constructive comments.

Xarthare #73 Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:49 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 07 January 2018 - 07:58 PM, said:

*Edited

Isn't there a Moderator that can apply a penalty to this guy?

How is this constructive to the community?
How is this good for the well being of the community?

This is supposed to be a place where ppl talk in a civilized way. It pains me to see that the Moderators don't act quick enough and restrain this person from posting stuff. From bashing and insulting ppl, to bash and insult a discord server, to then again act as a  spoiled child who was searching for approval with this thread i'm not sure what the Moderators need to apply some kind of penalty to him.

There is something called Terms of Service, and his actions violates what is there. No one here is interested to read what Pellasgos has to say, because, most times, he is just insulting ppl.

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #74 Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:25 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21, 09 January 2018 - 09:30 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to disrespectful and non constructive comments.

Shaun_Rasmussen #75 Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:50 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostIm_Melliana_I_burn_you, on 07 January 2018 - 06:25 PM, said:

*Edited

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21, 09 January 2018 - 09:35 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to disrespectful comments.

PeLLaSG0S #76 Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:26 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

You better chill out some of you....because life is short...you might get [edited] with all your insults and poison you use every time you post....

You need to add humor to your life....

You are asking for bans ....closing of the thread etc etc....why? This is the tavern....if you dont like the atmosphere of a tavern go back to your toilet and stay there and never leave...

I didnt see in any of my posts....insulting anyone....with names...and i didn't swear to anyone...Did you see me naming someone???

I talked about the trolls and the crying babies of the forums....

Why you bother....if you are not one....if you are not either troll or crying babies then you shouldnt be bothered with this thread...Why you bother???ARE YOU A TROLL?ARE YOU A CRYING BABY?Even if you are its not such a big deal...to come in a thread and show your true character....IF i would use names...and i would have said...that this and this guy is a troll...maybe then ...maybe then you would have an excuse...to ask for a ban.But lets suppose i get banned...then what?I will still find you in game and show you HOW....

I mean so much of anger and hate....doesnt explain the character of your posts....

You want  me banned?Thats what you want?You want blood in the forums?hahahhahahaha since you cannot kill in game you decided to kill the forums???

I mean i am wondering if a moderator tomorrow comes and read what you have posted what do you think most probably will happen?

He will lock the thread....so what???He will lock it not because the op violated the rules of the forum?????...because IF THATS THE CASE I WILL ADVICE HIM TO READ IT AGAIN all of it...obviously i didnt...but he will lock it  because of the people who keep writing insults....and that's one of the reasons for writing  this thread....

You exposed yourselves....

You showed to everyone who you really are...and who is your character....and you proved one more time...that you have never been tought manners....

Oh i am sorry...am i the first who tells you that???OHHH my bad....but thats the truth...

Now let me tell you this....lets suppose they close the thread...then what?

A proper moderator should give warnings to all of you for your behavior in your posts....if not bans....

I and the guys who made the videos didn't harass anyone...you did....

and finally let me answer to one of the most ridiculous accusation i heard in here...

Someone said that we bullied the wife of the op of the american thread in the video ....Did you see in the video anyone from us harassing ?

That elbowsanchez in the middle of the game mentioned his wife....and i wondered why....maybe he said it because his wife was playing the game with him and said it as a joke PROBABLY BECAUSE SOMEONE ACTUALLY ATTACKED HIS WIFES UNITS....SO WHAT???A stupid joke but he said it in the middle of the battle while we were recording...so what?We will be charged with the accusation because that americano-ufo guy mentioned his wife in game????Seriously???

In any case it wasnt anyone from us harassing and i didnt see anyone doing it in the middle of the game..and how that would be possible when on the same time we were playing the game..and recording....AND I DONT think anyone in this game harassed someone elses wife...you have become ridiculous of yourselves when you mentioned that...The video is there for you to watch it again and again....you are at least liars some of you....in real life you can be sued for that...

We laughed with what you posted....we even tried to troll you back with humor since you dont have at all it seems...

Thank you for showing to the rest of us...what you really are....me i knew it....i have seen you in game....

If there is a serious moderator in this forum and if he does his job right  then he should ban you all for harassine...for insulting...for swearing...After all you are reported for what you said in here...its up to him to explain us tomorrow his actions...I am really curious what he is going to find to punish me for punishing trolls and crying babies with humor and not with insults...I will ask him to explain me where i violated the rules...and where you did...

Oh i would almost forgot...since we are here in the tavern...and we are such a good company....lets sing it again....OH NO OOOOH NOOO  OH NOOOO YOU DIDNT....PAPAPPAPAPAPAPAPA....LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   re-wrap;background:none repeat scroll 0% 0%;" target="_blank" title="https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY_tNFE11s8&feature=youtu.be

Edited by PeLLaSG0S, 08 January 2018 - 03:27 AM.

ThatPikeGuy #77 Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:51 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostHELL_SunTzu, on 07 January 2018 - 04:55 PM, said:

I can't sit idle and be called a clown. I've had enough of your antics, naacal.  I apologize if I stepped on any toes from the video. I was out of line from the way I acted, but please understand that this is just a game and I don't mean any of the "insults" at all. Naacal/pikeguy there's no reason to call me a clown because I haven't insulted you before but if you're going to act like this then I need to call you out.

Aight at least you're not disconnected as the two other people so I do apologize for calling you as such. I have overstepped a little indeed but ye, crap happens sometimes even I swear a lot at players in my streams lol

pls buff pike surfing

wolfiena #78 Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:02 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostHELL_SunTzu, on 07 January 2018 - 04:55 PM, said:

I can't sit idle and be called a clown. I've had enough of your antics, naacal.  I apologize if I stepped on any toes from the video. I was out of line from the way I acted, but please understand that this is just a game and I don't mean any of the "insults" at all. Naacal/pikeguy there's no reason to call me a clown because I haven't insulted you before but if you're going to act like this then I need to call you out.

View PostThatPikeGuy, on 08 January 2018 - 03:51 AM, said:

Aight at least you're not disconnected as the two other people so I do apologize for calling you as such. I have overstepped a little indeed but ye, crap happens sometimes even I swear a lot in my streams lol

It takes courage to admit one's mistake for the better. Good that you can settle it down in a civilized manner.

Nohe21 #79 Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:01 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
*Thread closed as it is only causing conflicts. If you want to get constructive answers in your Threads, start by being respectful with the rest of the players.

1 user(s) are reading this topic