TIER 6 vs TIER 10...EASY... IF YOU KNOW HOW...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

flowdu78 #41 Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:49 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Guys, we are on closed beta. No need to be too serious right now. 

I find the community pretty good for a f2p, let's keep it that way the longer possible.

Shaun_Rasmussen #42 Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:08 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 05 January 2018 - 01:55 PM, said:

I am sorry to hear that you are one of those who has been frustrated in the past because probably you lost a game or your units because of me...I am happy that you are married you have your kid and you are more happy now than before...

I understand your statement about casual players....but i have to correct you in this one...we are also casual players...we are not professional gamers....we  too have our lifes...our jobs ...our stress etc etc and we also relax by playing arena.Gaming is a hobby and a way to relax too but that doesnt mean that we dont want to play competitively....We are thirsty to see finally pure multiplayer competition in a total war style game like this one..it seems you are not like some of us and thats fine with us....Its a good decision you decided to play in low tiers where the level of players is lower...You also need to understand that this game is in beta still....so dont expect the best mm...simply because of the numbers of players....

This game has been decided to be made by ca in order finally to give a multiplayer game for the fans who love multiplayer gaming and competition...and in my opinion it was a great idea that they cooperated with wg ....a company which focuses exactly to the competitive  multiplayer gaming...The fact that you are here and you are playing or commenting about the game means that you like multiplayer already....am i right?Because if i am wrong you are playing the wrong game....there are plenty of ca titles where you can go and play and relax....in this one though its all about clan competitions....clan wars....20 players fighting each other....skills ...generals...micro management....team-gaming...battle awareness....if you dont want all these then you are not playing the right game....

I am pretty sure that   they will  improve mm and they will add multiplayer modes...if you are not patient enough  then dont play high tiers mate...no need to be frustrated...its still a beta...and its still a game...           

With as many games played as you have you don't have much going on outside of this and is clearly why you take it seriously.  Same reason you are always the last player to load into games. 

Gav_Hill #43 Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:08 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Guys lets take a break and chill for a moment.

Mr_Snoken #44 Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:04 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Ok Break over lol

Xarthare #45 Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:34 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

So, the point of this thread is ???

Apart from:

a) insulting random ppl by saying they don't meet the required level of expertise;

b) trash talking a discord server that actually has pretty nice friendly ppl, and a lot of other ppl i don't know because it is impossible to know everyone. Abusive behaviour, "If some of you believe that because you joined that "FAN MADE" DISCORD", this goes against ToS, i'm pretty sure Moderators should not allow this.

c) bragging;

d) talking in a sneaky way about greek cav, quote "(Thanks to them we have a "dead" commander... Alexander but that's another thing for another time...)", end of quote;

I'am a disappointed costumer that can't see the purpose of this thread....

I fail to see how a pre-made team versus random players is skill. Then again when you use expressiosn such as:

-"If some of you believe that because you joined that "FAN MADE" DISCORD" this is is the pinnacle of how low a person can be, when arguments fail we insult others, you can't ask of people what they lack i guess.

Also, i'm pretty sure he could have said everything in 1/4 of what was written there ;P.

Edited by Xarthare, 06 January 2018 - 05:02 PM.

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #46 Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:28 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

CATAPHRACTS FAN CLUB MEMBER

Xarthare #47 Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:35 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I was quite tempted to post that as well x'D!

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #48 Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:48 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

this video is epic :;)

dk how much time i put on replay XD

Edited by Im_Melliana_I_burn_you, 06 January 2018 - 04:48 PM.

Xarthare #49 Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:51 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Will pm you with another one ;p

Edited by Xarthare, 06 January 2018 - 04:53 PM.

Shaun_Rasmussen #50 Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:45 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Pellasgos is about half as good as he thinks he is.  Went from overtuned Greek cav to overtuned barrage.  These vids he's trying to exploit the blob charging before patch and still failing lol.  

GHeTzNeXuS #51 Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:04 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Hey guys, Pella is right T6 can beat T10. Here is evidence (yes it is steam version but the principle is still the same ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgIvp0SVDd8&feature=youtu.be&t=11m36s

Edited by GHeTzNeXuS, 06 January 2018 - 08:05 PM.

Xarthare #52 Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:28 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Cynane using barrage!

arrow.jpg

ChaiDogsLiveLongNProsper #53 Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:48 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostXarthare, on 06 January 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:

Cynane using barrage!

arrow.jpg

horse: defiance!

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #54 Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:59 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
nah it s leonidas horses with fight in the sade :p 150 missile block

wolfiena #55 Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:28 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostGHeTzNeXuS, on 06 January 2018 - 08:04 PM, said:

Hey guys, Pella is right T6 can beat T10. Here is evidence (yes it is steam version but the principle is still the same ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgIvp0SVDd8&feature=youtu.be&t=11m36s

LoL

PeLLaSG0S #56 Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:39 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Since the crying babies and the trolls are still around in this thread and they keep ignoring what was the real purpose of those 2 videos and prefer to come and troll more...well i have a gift for them....and one simple advice...please cry more...we laugh more...we will live more...QQ CUSTOMERS!

We know too how to troll...if we want...and in a much better way....

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

ThatPikeGuy #57 Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:45 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

You keep joking about how we're unable to do maths, but how does switching a commander every 4 battles sound to you?

Also what tier were those 4 Alex games?

pls buff pike surfing

Ardougne #58 Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:19 AM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 07 January 2018 - 06:39 AM, said:

Since the crying babies and the trolls are still around in this thread and they keep ignoring what was the real purpose of those 2 videos and prefer to come and troll more...well i have a gift for them....and one simple advice...please cry more...we laugh more...we will live more...QQ CUSTOMERS!

We know too how to troll...if we want...and in a much better way....

As if you haven't been trolling throughout the entire thread. Do you honestly expect people to bow and scrape before your greatness as you call them crybabies? What problem did you think this thread was going to solve besides stroking your own ego?

Your stated purpose in the original thread is to defend yourself against accusations on the NA forums, please correct me if I am wrong. All I can see this thread doing is flaming people and not contributing to any kind of real discussion. If you believe there is a false perception about yourself, your clan or how you play the game, then by all means defend yourself. What I want to know is why did you feel the need to attack such a large part of the community while you did it? As you yourself said, the thread in question got locked because it wasn't being constructive. I have no clue how this thread hasn't been locked yet for the same reasons.

PeLLaSG0S #59 Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:51 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Its really funny to see the same people in both forums...liking each other posts...insulting people...trolling every attempt of serious players to point out a problematic situation in game and lastly pretend that they are the ones who the devs should be listening...

Its good that you gathered all here supporting each other...but against who really?

Those who are responsible for false information's about the real status of the game are going to give us lessons???

Those who are writing countless posts full of nonsense's?

You have already done enough...with your false feedbacks...your lies....and your trolling skills....

You are ruining the game and on the same time you targeted me and my group.Big mistake...

But we knew who all of you are ....The most of you here writing ...dont even play the game...and if you play ....you are hiding to the forests...or trying to ninza cap...and you have an opinion too...you dont know the game good enough and you falsely believe that you are and noone else...

We fed up with your attitude...and we knew that you would show up all together...all the trolls of both forums you would arrive in here....and its good that you arrived because you exposed yourselves...Now we have a full list of names who we know for sure your role in the forums...either you doing it intentionally or not...your posts have been written...we can see who is what...I bet you dont have accounts only to the european and american forums but i bet you have also in the asian ....the russian forums too....just in case you dont miss another trolling battle there too...I have one...i dont need 2...but i am not a troll you see...i am a player....thats the difference...

Some of you talked about greatness...that we tried to give a show....and bs....where really did you see that greatness you are talking about?In the 2 videos???Have you read the title?..."tier 6s vs 10s If you know how" it says....

For you to read ...and maybe learn....but you are not smart enough....since the most of you thought that we cared to make a show about ourselves...Did you see great scores?Did you see strange things?Did you see abuse of the game mechanics or cheating?Where on earth did you see bragging...or ego on those 2 videos?Did you see any personal attacks vs another player?We on the other hand have been targeted...

Do you think we need to show up our selves?We play the game every day and we are good players we know it and thats it...and fullstop.

Where did you see flaming and insults from our side...???Is it crying babies and trolls 3 words that are forbidden to be used in the tavern?I dont think so...

Are you looking for ghosts around you when you say we attack other people?What kind of a propaganda is this....??Its a game...wake up...

I only answer to people who respect us and they write sensibly...you really believe some of you that i would answer to people like you?I dont give credit to this kind of people when they talk like this...

Its really hillarious reading how sensitive are some people when we refer to trolls and crying babies....

Hey what about you ...YES YOU....the one who read my post right now???ARE YOU A CRYING BABY?ARE YOU A TROLL???ARE YOU DEFENDING THOSE 2??? THEN PLEASE HURRY UP WRITE AN INSULT ...you still have time...

The american moderator closed the thread because there was nothing constructive in the feedback section...here is the TAVERN...people dont post constructive things in here...they talk loud...but if the exposure of trolls is not constructive ...then what is it???

So to end this parody...let me tell you this...it seems you like to make fun of others  but you dont like it when they make fun of you...both in game or in the forums...

My last post intented to troll back...with humor....and a little bit of maths...

In case you werent a good attendant at school dont worry....we are here to teach you free...both in forums...utube...and of course in game...because enough is enough...

The first lesson was maths....but we havent finished yet...more lessons are coming...less qq more pew pew...

ps.for those who might missed the link above...:) enjoy and qq

Edited by PeLLaSG0S, 07 January 2018 - 09:01 AM.

ThatPikeGuy #60 Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:10 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 07 January 2018 - 08:51 AM, said:

Did you see abuse of the game mechanics or cheating?Where on earth did you see bragging...or ego on those 2 videos?Did you see any personal attacks vs another player?We on the other hand have been targeted...

Do you think we need to show up our selves?We play the game every day and we are good players we know it and thats it...and fullstop.

Where did you see flaming and insults from our side...???Is it crying babies and trolls 3 words that are forbidden to be used in the tavern?I dont think so...

Are you looking for ghosts around you when you say we attack other people?What kind of a propaganda is this....??Its a game...wake up...

*Edited

If you watch the vid (https://www.youtube....h?v=0jLLMx8ZgYI) then I'll provide some timestamps for you. This is focused on Arclinon because I'd blame him for spawning this thread:

52:50 basically the entire queue talk
54:20 refers to a guide he made where his team had T10 commanders or broken units. Keeps saying how it didn't help people understand.
01:07:14 - he got carried by a Germanicus player and his points got high because he decapped the base a lot but still brags how he contributed a lot lol
01:09:15 - asking WG for some ridiculous crap through the whole queue time + laughing as the original poster of NA thread subs to his channel
01:32:35 - got into a battle with the original poster and his wife, I'd recommend watching the entire battle because  at the end of the battle they got bullied pretty hard

*Edited

Also when will you play Greek cav? Are you too weak to play them?

Edited by Nohe21, 09 January 2018 - 09:42 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to disrespectful and non constructive comments.

pls buff pike surfing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users