TIER 6 vs TIER 10...EASY... IF YOU KNOW HOW...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

Cpt_Cataphract #21 Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:01 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostGav_Hill, on 05 January 2018 - 06:11 PM, said:

Cpt, you definitely CAN communicate with randoms. Often times it's difficult to get players to ACT on that though. THe willingness of randoms is key. I've had a few amazing battles with players who adopted a strategy suggested by one player, and responded to pings and tactical overview as if that one commander was the general.

It's rare, but god damn legendary when it happens and makes me excited for clanwars as it shows the games true potential.

It's just much harder when language barrier is a problem, don't take it the wrong way but if your talking in russian and I have no idea what the hell your saying I can't help you.

I can assure you that most of the time in chat i am writing  in English although I am Greek .

Gav_Hill #22 Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:02 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostCpt_Cataphract, on 05 January 2018 - 07:01 PM, said:

I can assure you that most of the time in chat i am writing  in English although I am Greek .

Which is great, but your not every player.

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #23 Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:09 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

the thing is you dont understand how it can be boring to face stats farmer who play only broken units and only in t9 10.

Where is the fun here?

And if you rly want show us how you are better than us all, you can give true advices and not "hey guys i face tX with t7 pikes lolol i m so strong". cause it s exactly what you do actualy. You dont play unit who have to avoid the +2 so no it s not easy to t6/7 against 10.

Edited by Im_Melliana_I_burn_you, 05 January 2018 - 07:10 PM.

CATAPHRACTS FAN CLUB MEMBER

Ardougne #24 Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:12 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
[Text moderated]

Edited by Akriom, 18 January 2018 - 12:28 PM.

PeLLaSG0S #25 Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:29 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostSUNTZU_Barosz, on 05 January 2018 - 05:33 PM, said:

If somebody has a problem that you play together in a properly formed team, it is an idiot . Playing together is great, that's how it should be, that's what this game is all about.
The problem is that you discourage people from playing at high levels. Take a break for 2 weeks with this X level party. Play different things at lower levels without an X  level commander. 
Let people peacefully get those X levels, then you will get solid competition at high levels. Hopefully with a balanced MM.

Hello Barosz and my greetings to the whole Sunzu clan.

I am taking the opportunity from your post to answer to your request which is answered in the bottom of the post and on the same time answer to those who visited the thread...and we knew from before they would arrive and like each others posts....its obvious who is against us and who agrees with us or me.

I am not going to answer to all of them separately but ill grap the opportunity through this reply to answer to them too...

This post has been made in order to give an answer to all these people who are making threads and posts and trying to ruin total war arena.Same way they targeted my clan and me personally they could easily target you and your clan tomorrow....

Of course some people will say ...that Pellasgos maybe you should ignore them....well my answer to that is i did....thousands of times....but everything has a limit...

We are not going to let unanswered insults and provocations against our group....for ever....

We are not going to allow others accusing as that we cheat or abuse the game...

We are a great clan...a great group of dedicated players and true fans of total war arena...

Sometimes you need to answer back...even though our answer is mainly inside the battlefields were we fight for victory fun and glory....

You see all these crying babies...and trolls of the forums....have affected several times before the progress of this project....They are keep making posts were they try to give a wrong impression of the game....for their own reasons...either by ignorance...or intentionally in order who knows...maybe to protect the generals they play...who really knows why....

But i can assure them ...that the same way we beat them in the game...since they fail to be good enough players...or because they lack the knowledge of what team is...the same way we will be coming back here to remind them....the reasons why we are doing it better than them....since they fail to realize it in battle and the only thing they know is to accuse and target players and clans both in game and now in the forums too.

You call them idiot...i call them something else....after all the "customers are always right"

Now in order to answer to your suggestion my friend i will say  that its still beta...so we test everything...many formations...many different set ups like i imagine your clan does too...so stop playing the game in order to let crying babies leveling up or stop crying ....its not something we can do....we want to play the game...we play the game...its their problem...not ours as clans...if they dont want to improve themselves and become better players ...well we cant help them either...

My advice to them is to stop writing inaccurate posts in the forums...and stop targeting players and clans....

BLAME THE GAME NOT THE PLAYER ....CUSTOMERS!

Thank you for the post barosz and sorry that i have to include to your reply the reply to other posts too...

I hope to see you and your clan in game and have nice games as we always have.o7

Edited by PeLLaSG0S, 05 January 2018 - 07:35 PM.

Gav_Hill #26 Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:32 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 05 January 2018 - 07:29 PM, said:

Hello Barosz and my greetings to the whole Sunzu clan.

I am taking the opportunity from your post to answer to your request which is answered in the bottom of the post and on the same time answer to those who visited the thread...and we knew from before they would arrive and like each others posts....its obvious who is against us and who agrees with us or me.

I am not going to answer to all of them separately but ill grap the opportunity through this reply to answer to them too...

This post has been made in order to give an answer to all these people who are making threads and posts and trying to ruin total war arena.Same way they targeted my clan and me personally they could easily target you and your clan tomorrow....

Of course some people will say ...that Pellasgos maybe you should ignore them....well my answer to that is i did....thousands of times....but everything has a limit...

We are not going to let unanswered insults and provocations against our group....for ever....

We are not going to allow others accusing as that we cheat or abuse the game...

We are a great clan...a great group of dedicated players and true fans of total war arena...

Sometimes you need to answer back...even though our answer is mainly inside the battlefields were we fight for victory fun and glory....

You see all these crying babies...and trolls of the forums....have affected several times before the progress of this project....They are keep making posts were they try to give a wrong impression of the game....for their own reasons...either by ignorance...or intentionally in order who knows...maybe to protect the generals they play...who really knows why....

But i can assure them ...that the same way we beat them in the game...since they fail to be good enough players...or because they lack the knowledge of what team is...the same way we will be coming back here to remind them....the reasons why we are doing it better than them....since they fail to realize it in battle and the only thing they know is to accuse and target players and clans both in game and now in the forums too.

You call them idiot...i call them something else....after all the "customers are always right"

Now in order to answer to your suggestion my friend i will say  that its still beta...so we test everything...many formations...many different set ups like i imagine your clan does too...so stopping playing the game in order to let crying babies leveling up or stop crying ....its not something we can do....we want to play the game...we play the game...its their problem...not ours as clans...if they dont want to improve themselves and become better players ...well we cant help them either...

My advice to them is to stop writing inaccurate posts in the forums...and stop targeting players and clans....

BLAME THE GAME NOT THE PLAYER ....CUSTOMERS!

Thank you for the post barosz and sorry that i have to include to your reply the reply to other posts too...

I hope to see you and your clan in game and have nice games as we always have.o7

What I take from this post.

You got upset about getting insulted, and came on the forum to insult everyone in the hopes that people will understand you better.

Image result for mission failed we'll get em next time meme

Edited by Gav_Hill, 05 January 2018 - 07:33 PM.

ThatPikeGuy #27 Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:46 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
You didn't answer my question about Greek cav
pls buff pike surfing

Tiberius_Brutus_Maximus #28 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:10 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Whaaa waa waa, 

Stop being so good at the game! only started playing last week!

Whaaa waa waa,

Can they actually hear/see themselves!?... [Text moderated]

[Text moderated]

P.s. Thats not aimed at SUNZTU clan, [Text moderated]

Edited by Akriom, 18 January 2018 - 12:37 PM.

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #29 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:14 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

the prob is no if someone is better than other or not.

For exemple i play everyday in platoon with some ppl and they are all far better than me.

But they dont do like pellasgos who create thread only to sey "hey guys you all suck i m your god" and they give me advices to improve my gameplay and be better.

Edited by Im_Melliana_I_burn_you, 05 January 2018 - 08:15 PM.

Bronze_Spear #30 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:19 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
[Text moderated] .......Hmmmm im speechless the video shows NO regard for the community as a whole..........The vulgar language and the audacity that one guy said he wanted to insult Sanchez's wife I mean WTF..........[Text moderated] posting honor thyself footage knowing damn well at that time a lot of the BETTER/EXPERIENCED players aren't on.........Ad went a little too far there guys and I am completely with WOLFIE that this cost y'all to lose quite a bit (if not all) of respect from the community..........Enjoy youselves.......This is your life.......*__* AE outzzzz

Edited by Akriom, 18 January 2018 - 12:36 PM.

Gav_Hill #31 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:21 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostTiberius_Brutus_Maximus, on 05 January 2018 - 08:10 PM, said:

Whaaa waa waa, 

Stop being so good at the game! only started playing last week!

Whaaa waa waa,

Can they actually hear/see themselves!?... [Text moderated]
[Text moderated]

P.s. Thats not aimed at SUNZTU clan, only [Text moderated]

Yet I didn't feel the need to come onto the forum to post about it... OP did though.

Edited by Akriom, 18 January 2018 - 12:37 PM.

Tiberius_Brutus_Maximus #32 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:23 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Its a Game man... you have to get used to that sorta talk... war talk if you like,
and better to have characters like Pella, than all being boring and all the same watching what they should say incase of peoples feeings...

THIS IS TOTAL WAR ARENA!!!!!
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!.... ect ect

who dosent like abit of fight talk? 
Leonidas would turn in his arrow infested grave! 

Gav_Hill #33 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:24 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I've nothing wrong with the talk, you did though. Pellagos made a statement, I made a counter statement. You say I am crying, now you talk about "war talk". Please make a cohesive position and stick it to thanks.

Im_Melliana_I_burn_you #34 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:26 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostTiberius_Brutus_Maximus, on 05 January 2018 - 09:23 PM, said:

THIS IS TOTAL WAR ARENA!!!!!
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!.... ect ect

THIS IS CATAPHRACTS !!! oh wait...

Quo_usque_pro_victoria #35 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:56 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Praetorian
Simple way to win against a team that has higher tier units or commanders : capture their base. They will usually push one side hard, leaving the other(s) weak, especially if they are in a party. Or use teamwork and flanking if the Tier 10 units are left alone. Try to divide them and then to rout them as quickly as you can. Know if you can win an engagement with your allies before attacking. It doesn't work all the time, but it can do the job sometimes.

Edited by Quo_usque_pro_victoria, 05 January 2018 - 08:59 PM.

WipeoutVasusu #36 Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:04 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 05 January 2018 - 08:29 PM, said:

Now in order to answer to your suggestion my friend i will say  that its still beta...so we test everything..

said the one that played only greek cav for months and said that they were balanced and people just didn't know how to play...

ChaiDogsLiveLongNProsper #37 Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:48 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
One thing I can be sure of... T7 archer grinding is definitely not a pleasant thing

Pierre_Moesian #38 Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:15 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 05 January 2018 - 07:55 PM, said:

I am sorry to hear that you are one of those who has been frustrated in the past because probably you lost a game or your units because of me...I am happy that you are married you have your kid and you are more happy now than before...

I understand your statement about casual players....but i have to correct you in this one...we are also casual players...we are not professional gamers....we  too have our lifes...our jobs ...our stress etc etc and we also relax by playing arena.Gaming is a hobby and a way to relax too but that doesnt mean that we dont want to play competitively....We are thirsty to see finally pure multiplayer competition in a total war style game like this one..it seems you are not like some of us and thats fine with us....Its a good decision you decided to play in low tiers where the level of players is lower...You also need to understand that this game is in beta still....so dont expect the best mm...simply because of the numbers of players....

This game has been decided to be made by ca in order finally to give a multiplayer game for the fans who love multiplayer gaming and competition...and in my opinion it was a great idea that they cooperated with wg ....a company which focuses exactly to the competitive  multiplayer gaming...The fact that you are here and you are playing or commenting about the game means that you like multiplayer already....am i right?Because if i am wrong you are playing the wrong game....there are plenty of ca titles where you can go and play and relax....in this one though its all about clan competitions....clan wars....20 players fighting each other....skills ...generals...micro management....team-gaming...battle awareness....if you dont want all these then you are not playing the right game....

I am pretty sure that   they will  improve mm and they will add multiplayer modes...if you are not patient enough  then dont play high tiers mate...no need to be frustrated...its still a beta...and its still a game...           

Didn't expected positive and polite answer, so thanks.

On the other hand you don't understand what I'm trying to say. I was more dedicated playing Arena 2 years ago, when I had time. Now working as a site manager, having my own family, it's a lot harder to make time for Arena.

The thing is that I was and still am playing WoT, when I had like 6-8 hours/day to play I was at clans and I've played far better than now. Now I play few games on every 2-3 days, and I find fun at it! (grinding tiers 7-9). Arena is far more similar to WoT concept than it is to other TW games, and what made WoT so popular is the fact that you can play it on your work and on computers 10 year old, and that you can spare less than hour daily and still progress, relax, have some fun and enjoy he game.

If you wanna be more competitive I respect that, I was like that (and occasionally miss that), but that doesn't mean that we both can't enjoy this game.

There should be a balance for both sort of players, split to random/competitive mode, different leagues or something else. I just hope that WG and CA are gonna find a way. 

audentes Fortuna iuvat

The_Shanks #39 Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:11 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Havent played for a while since closed Beta started, got my comanders to t6 and im just waiting for the wipe before i start playing properly.

On topic:

Im suprised it took this long for a group of players to come up with this group formation if im being honest. As for ppl saying its wrong/ its not in the total war meta etc etc grow up. There is no abusing of mechanics as ppl claim, yes it may be hard against a team of randoms, a well made pre team (especially if others follow suit in this formation) can easily beat them. Dosent any1 else see the flaw....because there is 1.

As for smack talk, we all do it, be it private mutters under our breath or saying to a teammate on comms.....its 2018 ppl.

If u cant use the tools or mechanics CA give us with our troops and commanders then what is the point of the game being released.....Its a strategy game...use strategy. Also we are still in closed beta....which means things can still change.

But i will say Kudos on your strategy PeLLasgos and your team mates........

Cpt_Cataphract #40 Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:22 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostIm_Melliana_I_burn_you, on 05 January 2018 - 08:26 PM, said:

THIS IS CATAPHRACTS !!! oh wait...

You called me?

I renamed recently from cataphracts to cpt_cataphract.

Just kidding .

Edited by Cpt_Cataphract, 06 January 2018 - 04:00 AM.

8 user(s) are reading this topic