The immortal program - rewarding your help!

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

SteelF1st #21 Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:33 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Should be  about games played ,not about victories !!!!!!!!! Obviously they never played /tested own game...there are so many afkers/low tiers in high tier battles , one sided unbalanced artillery/archers u simply cant win by default....SHAME on u CA!

Xeir #22 Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:38 PM

Praefectus Castrorum

• Praetorian

View PostSteelF1st, on 17 December 2017 - 10:33 AM, said:

Should be  about games played ,not about victories !!!!!!!!! Obviously they never played /tested own game...there are so many afkers/low tiers in high tier battles , one sided unbalanced artillery/archers u simply cant win by default....SHAME on u CA!

You can report them if see that type of stuff few tiimes in row...

https://eu.wargaming...support/tickets

You only neef few screens and few words.

Edited by Xeir, 17 December 2017 - 12:41 PM.

SteelF1st #23 Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:07 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Reporting doesnt change horrible  reward  system they created...also it wont change a thing. if they made it  lost counts  that will be better for everyone ..

AstraeusTheTitan #24 Posted 18 December 2017 - 02:33 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Should a 1k victory gamer with 1-2 bug reports submitted, get more reward than a 200 victory gamer who submitted 20 bug reports?

shootmedead #25 Posted 18 December 2017 - 09:49 PM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis
Have they specified whether or not VS ai counts towards the total?

As I can't seem to find a way to differentiate between "Matches VS AI" and "Matches vs Humans" in the total matches played in game.

And would hate to stop at the limit, to then find out "Yeah, sorry... those initial vs AI matches don't count"

Edit: And yes one could just play more than the limit to be sure, but just trying to clarify now, rather than later.

Edited by shootmedead, 18 December 2017 - 09:51 PM.

flowdu78 #26 Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:07 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I have not noticed anything about alpha and steam version veterans,.. Did you keep our datas on alpha or was it a waste of time? 

Alpha players will get something too?

I don't know if this subject has been explained before but I would like an official answer :)

Capt_B_Willard #27 Posted 19 December 2017 - 10:34 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I bought game yesterday ? cannot see my rewards after first win ???? Further until when does this reward program run ?

Balty09 #28 Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:04 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I read somewhere that there should be in this update some progress bar on thi immortal reward thing. I dont see it anywhere in game. Anyone has any info about it?

Akriom #29 Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:07 PM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

Sorry for the confusion, it's not coming right now but as we said it is coming in a future update. So not yet, but in a future hopefully not so distant.

The other rewards have not been communicated yet as we are working through the finer details. We'll communicate more on this when we have plans set in stones. 

Balty09 #30 Posted 19 December 2017 - 06:38 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostAkriom, on 19 December 2017 - 05:07 PM, said:

Sorry for the confusion, it's not coming right now but as we said it is coming in a future update. So not yet, but in a future hopefully not so distant.

The other rewards have not been communicated yet as we are working through the finer details. We'll communicate more on this when we have plans set in stones. 

Thanks for info. .-)

james_sobotowski #31 Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:10 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

The biggest reward I can think of is that the game we are all so addicted to finally becomes live, all the early promise with steam, the long months waiting with no news but expecting the announcement that the game had been dropped before being brought back to life with Wargaming. 

I hope that we see more ex steam players returning - the likes of Hakko, all the RTK players, IDE and VG clans. It would be nice to see CA give some of these players recognition as well, the time they spent in the early days of steam is the foundation of where we are today

Xarthare #32 Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:29 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View Postjames_sobotowski, on 19 December 2017 - 11:10 PM, said:

The biggest reward I can think of is that the game we are all so addicted to finally becomes live, all the early promise with steam, the long months waiting with no news but expecting the announcement that the game had been dropped before being brought back to life with Wargaming. 

I hope that we see more ex steam players returning - the likes of Hakko, all the RTK players, IDE and VG clans. It would be nice to see CA give some of these players recognition as well, the time they spent in the early days of steam is the foundation of where we are today

VG is dead dude ;p. I was a former member, but a lot of ppl stoped playing. apart from me only a handful of VG ekpt palying when Wargaming released the game again.

Most of the former VG players, like myself, joined SunTzu :)

james_sobotowski #33 Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:33 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I do recognise some names in SunTzu and given its heritage it will always be a top clan. It will be interesting to see how some of the newer clans perform. 

I still think that there are lots of players, like yourself, who have made such a big impact on the development of this game from its steam alpha days - and I'm sure CA know who you are - and you all deserve more than someone who has put in loads of hours on the closed beta in Wargaming. Just my opinion but I'm sure the game wouldn't be as good if it wasn't for you guy's

Xarthare #34 Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:36 AM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View Postjames_sobotowski, on 24 December 2017 - 09:33 PM, said:

I do recognise some names in SunTzu and given its heritage it will always be a top clan. It will be interesting to see how some of the newer clans perform. 

I still think that there are lots of players, like yourself, who have made such a big impact on the development of this game from its steam alpha days - and I'm sure CA know who you are - and you all deserve more than someone who has put in loads of hours on the closed beta in Wargaming. Just my opinion but I'm sure the game wouldn't be as good if it wasn't for you guy's

Ah mate i really don't care if i'm rewarded. Will get something from X victories, but i haven't been online lately for several reasons:

a) game has released little content
b) no point getting beyond a certain tier, if  a wipe is coming (i've already endured to many wipes, so tier 8 was my limit)
c) apart from3/4 maps, the remaining ones are the same one we played back in 2015, so meh, little content.
d) the grinding is just to much for me to be bothered at this point

I already gave my contribution during closed alpha and beta, so now it is in the hands of others.

The silver and xp that is going to be gifted to players, plus the most likely horrible shields, won't be enough to reach the expected tier. I'm assuming they will increase the price of units, upgrades and abilities, but lets wait and see.

At this point if the game leaves closed beta it will be a relief. Let us just wait it doesn't' migrate to another company x'D!!!

Pyrdacor #35 Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:52 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View Postshootmedead, on 18 December 2017 - 09:49 PM, said:

Have they specified whether or not VS ai counts towards the total?

As I can't seem to find a way to differentiate between "Matches VS AI" and "Matches vs Humans" in the total matches played in game.

And would hate to stop at the limit, to then find out "Yeah, sorry... those initial vs AI matches don't count"

Edit: And yes one could just play more than the limit to be sure, but just trying to clarify now, rather than later.

You got that right!
It would really be high time for an official statement!

Lordbulbul #36 Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:31 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

what about steam version rewards?

please stop ignoring this issue and give a final decision already!

Mr_Snoken #37 Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:10 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostLordbulbul, on 26 December 2017 - 07:31 AM, said:

what about steam version rewards?

please stop ignoring this issue and give a final decision already!

1 No Steam version rewards will be given only this one with war gaming. 

2 its pretty much a hole new game now so steam does not matter anymore sorry.

3 people who played on total war arena when on steam did get refunded at least i did. 

Lordbulbul #38 Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:22 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostMr_Snoken, on 26 December 2017 - 10:10 PM, said:

1 No Steam version rewards will be given only this one with war gaming. 

2 its pretty much a hole new game now so steam does not matter anymore sorry.

3 people who played on total war arena when on steam did get refunded at least i did. 

1. You are basing this on?

2. Sure totally new game...

3. It’s not about the refund of money. It about time invested on the steam testing+ the promise of no content wipe

ill just add that your reply was completely nonsense and if you have no idea what you are talking about it will just be wise to stay silent

Mr_Snoken #39 Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:23 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostLordbulbul, on 27 December 2017 - 01:22 PM, said:

1. You are basing this on?

2. Sure totally new game...

3. It’s not about the refund of money. It about time invested on the steam testing+ the promise of no content wipe

ill just add that your reply was completely nonsense and if you have no idea what you are talking about it will just be wise to stay silent

well this is the reply you will get take it as you wish as i based it of facts from posts made earlier this year 

if you dont like what i posted wait in till someone else reply's to you could take months or even years 

Edited by Mr_Snoken, 27 December 2017 - 12:25 PM.

Pyrdacor #40 Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:33 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Instead of asking for additional rewards for special player groups (such as Steam or elsewhere), it's better to look at the reward system IN PRINCIPLE!
Because then you notice that actually everyone gets the same thing, namely the same objects. And they are amply "stingy"" sized (sorry, but it's like that).

The free EXP or the silver are then merely cheap additions with no real memory value of the closed beta and in case of doubt also quickly earned after the official release of the game.

One thinks of the publication of e. g. World of Warplanes or World of Warships (also of WG), where the participants in the closed test phase at least got premium units with REAL MEMORY VALUE.

German Version below:

Statt zusätzliche Belohnungen für spezielle Spielergruppen (wie z.B. von Steam oder sonstwo) zu fordern, sollte man sich besser das Belohnungssystem GRUNDSÄTZLICH anschauen!
Denn dann fällt einem auf, dass eigentlich jeder das gleiche bekommt, nämlich die gleichen Gegenstände. Und die sind reichlich "knickerig" bemessen (sorry, ist aber so).

Die freien EXP oder das Silber sind dann lediglich billige Zugaben ohne echten Erinnerungswert an die Closed Beta und im Zweifelsfall auch schnell erspielt nach offiziellem Erscheinen des Spiels.

Da denkt man doch mit Wehmut an die Veröffentlichung von z.B. World of Warplanes oder World of Warships (auch von WG), wo die Teilnehmer an der geschlossenen Testphase wenigstens Premiumeinheiten mit ECHTEM ERINNERUNGSWERT bekommen haben.

Edited by Pyrdacor, 27 December 2017 - 07:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users