The immortal program - rewarding your help!

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Akriom #1 Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:48 AM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

Commanders,

We've unleashed yesterday a new article explaining everything about the immortal program, to sum it up, the more victories you have the higher the reward!

It starts at 1 victory, then 25, 50, 100, 200, 400 and ends up with 800 victories! On top of this, you will receive 500 gold for each unit tier 10 you have by the end of Closed Beta!

Let's get back to those victories and see you on the battlefield!

PeLLaSG0S #2 Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:09 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Well first of all i would like to say that it was really nice to see the rewarding immortal program but  the reason i am going to make this post is because you set up a limit on 800 victories ....and in my opinion is a bit unfair to put on the same category  those who have played even more games and contributed a lot more ...for eg 2000 games+ ....with the players who played around 1500-1600 games with a win ratio of 50-60% for both cases.

I know in fact that for many people 800 victories its a lot and it  needs a lot of games to be accomplished but on the same time 800 victories for some other people is a small number... and i am talking about players who really played a lot more  and their contribution to the game was by far bigger than that.

I am not trying to tell you "please change the rewards list" etc ...but it would be a great idea to add on this list something that it would show from your part as a company that you also recognize  equally  those who played even more...the fact that you  set the top prize  to the 800 victories  is very good because a lot more people will have access to the top prize and they will feel great but those who have played a lot more... those who achieved 1000-1200-1400 -1600-2000 victories etc....i think these few people deserve a better recognition for their contribution...

I happen to be one those people who have achieved bigger numbers and i have played a lot more than 800 victories... i am not going to hide it and i want to clarify that i am not a greedy person.I am not saying "please reward us with more gold or silver"  ... i am a really proud person and i would never  ask for something like that...i would prefer to die instead than asking something like that  and i mean it :)....For me what matters is the fair recognition for all the participants of the project which is called total war arena.

Even a unique wallpaper or something  worthy to be remembered for  those who achieved more than 800 victories would do  for me just to show you that i am not asking for more gold or silver...

It would show to me and the few other players who contributed more that ok ca and wg have thought of us too...the ultra fanatics of the game ...:) and they didnt do only marketing with this reward list....

Edited by PeLLaSG0S, 15 December 2017 - 05:47 PM.

Paganwitch #3 Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:12 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
i agree thy should add 1 more tier 1500 wins and like bonus maybe ultimate bundle or some oter reward 800 win is easy.. honestly i played only mission + daily win and i already have 800 wins

Shaun_Rasmussen #4 Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:48 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPeLLaSG0S, on 15 December 2017 - 09:09 AM, said:

Well first of all i would like to say that it was really nice to see the rewarding immortal program but  the reason i am going to make this post is because you set up a limit on 800 victories ....and in my opinion is a bit unfair to put on the same category  those who have played even more games and contributed a lot more ...for eg 2000 games+ ....with the players who played around 1500-1600 games with a win ratio of 50-60% for both cases.

I know in fact that for many people 800 victories its a lot and it  needs a lot of games to be accomplished but on the same time 800 victories for some other people is a small number... and i am talking about players who really played a lot more  and their contribution to the game was by far bigger than that.

I am not trying to tell you "please change the rewards list" etc ...but it would be a great idea to add on this list something that it would show from your part as a company that you also recognize  equally  those who played even more...the fact that you  set the top prize  to the 800 victories  is very good because a lot more people will have access to the top prize and they will feel great but those who have played a lot more... those who achieved 1000-1200-1400 -1600-2000 victories etc....i think these few people deserve a better recognition for their contribution...

I happen to be one those people who have achieved bigger numbers and i have played a lot more than 800 victories... i am not going to hide it and i want to clarify that i am not a greedy person.I am not saying please reward us more or anything like that ... i am a really proud person and i would never do something like that...i would prefer to die instead than asking something like that  and i mean it :)....For me what matters is the fair recognition for all the participants of the project which is called total war arena.

Even a unique wallpaper or something  worthy to be remembered for  those who achieved more than 800 victories would do  for me just to show you that i am not asking for more gold or silver...

It would show to me and the few other players who contributed more that ok ca and wg have thought of us too...the ultra fanatics of the game ...:) and they didnt do only marketing with this reward list....

get a life bro

Bronze_Spear #5 Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:06 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostShaun_Rasmussen, on 15 December 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:

get a life bro

Says the little feller with prolly 25 wins..........XD

Pell makes a good point, he's not saying give more freebies just something else that shows a little different type of recognition from the general masses........

D0TL #6 Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:45 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I disagree about even making the ingame-rewards bigger for the ultra fanatics. That will simply mean the big time spenders will even have a bigger advantage to the upcoming new players. I do like the suggestion of Pallasgos though, giving those big spenders who even got more than 800 wins a special thing, like a t-shirt with their name or something, or a poster with their name and best commander. I guess the people Pallosgos is talking about are less then 100 anyway so it would be nice if they would get some nice custum things, as long as they dont get more xp-gold/silver to gain an even bigger advantage when OB starts.

Pyrdacor #7 Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:51 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

First of all, the rewards for beta testers are basically good to read. And definitely better than nothing.

But I wonder why WG deviates this time from the hitherto proven procedure, as it was practiced for example with WoT, WoWP or WoWS.
All testers of the closed beta with a certain minimum number of games have been given a special premium unit to remember them.
This time they could have done it again.

Silver or free EXP do not serve as a reminder of the test participation. A real "souvenir" in the form of a premium unit was better.

German version:

Zunächst mal lesen sich Belohnungen für die Beta-Tester ja grundsätzlich gut. Und sind definitiv besser als nichts.

Aber mich wundert, warum WG diesmal von dem bisher bewährten Verfahren abweicht, wie es z.B. bei WoT, WoWP oder WoWS praktiziert wurde.
Nämliche alle Tester der geschlossenen Beta mit einer gewissen Mindestanzahl von Spielen haben zur Erinnerung eine spezielle Premiumeinheit bekommen.
Das hätte man diesmal auch gerne wieder so machen können.

Denn Silber oder freie EXP dienen nicht der Erinnerung an die Testteilnahme. Da ist ein echtes "Erinnerungsstück" in Form einer Premiumeinheit besser gewesen.

Vrabies #8 Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:51 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I agree with PeLLaSG0S. there are players who put in more than 5000 battles since steam alpha. The true veterans of the game, the original Scourges that you face palm yourself when you see them on the opposing team.

WG and CA need to recognize their input and value for the game and reward accordingly. If incentive is good, maybe that guy Hakko will return so there is someone to kill PeLLaSG0S

Vrabies #9 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:00 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

they were giving out some post cards on the streams, maybe something like that.

sure, id go for a t shirt also

wolfiena #10 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:10 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

TL;DR Pella.

I'd summarize the proposal from Pella as one 1-liner: cosmetic / title recognization for the hardcore veterans who have more than 800 victories.

JaCuS_CyberTluk #11 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:17 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Just give me "Vae victis" title. That would be a bigger reward to me than gold and bundles.

_Anthimos_ #12 Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:01 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

+1 to pellasgos

Shaun_Rasmussen #13 Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:37 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View Postwolfiena, on 15 December 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

TL;DR Pella.

I'd summarize the proposal from Pella as one 1-liner: cosmetic / title recognization for the hardcore veterans who have more than 800 victories.

I'd summarize it as "Hey I have no life and spend all my free time and a lot of time I shouldn't playing this game.  Please justify my waste of huge amounts of time by giving me even more free stuff than the guys who kind of play too much, since I play wayyy too much.   Thanks 

- *edit

Edited by Jbnn, 16 December 2017 - 02:25 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

JaCuS_CyberTluk #14 Posted 16 December 2017 - 05:29 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostShaun_Rasmussen, on 15 December 2017 - 11:37 PM, said:

I'd summarize it as "Hey I have no life and spend all my free time and a lot of time I shouldn't playing this game.  Please justify my waste of huge amounts of time by giving me even more free stuff than the guys who kind of play too much, since I play wayyy too much.   Thanks 

*edit

Wow...salt at maximum:D

Vrabies #15 Posted 16 December 2017 - 11:22 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

*edit

watch out! we got a highly succesful person in here. please tell us more, Shaun.

someone got owned by Pellasgos way too many times.

we all spend too much time on gaming than we should, Shaun. why are you here, anyway? shouldnt you be out there trying to get that job promotion? Do you think Pathfinder title is too little for your importance?

Pyrdacor #16 Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:58 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I find it a little strange that, although there are some people who absolutely have to ask for an increase in the rewards.

But nobody is surprised that there is hardly any difference in the existing reward levels.
The only real memory value is the "cosmetic objects", and they are the same throughout.

Under these circumstances it is actually nonsensical to think that WG would then add something to it.
Because the whole reward system looks very cheap.

German version:

Ich finde es etwas seltsam, dass hier zwar von einigen unbedingt eine Aufstockung nach oben verlangt wird.
Aber sich niemand wundert, dass schon in den bestehenden Belohnungsstufen eigentlich kaum ein Unterschied gemacht wird.
Das einzige wirklichem Erinnerungswert sind die "kosmetischen Gegenstände", und die sind durchgehend gleich.

Unter diesem Umständen ist es eigentlich unsinnig zu meinen, WG würde nach oben dann noch etwas drauf legen.
Denn das ganze Belohnungssystem wirkt schon sehr billig gemacht.

Edited by Pyrdacor, 16 December 2017 - 01:59 PM.

wolfiena #17 Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:20 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

- *edit

I've been wondering what Pioneer title is for. Now I'm certain that this title is made for you. :teethhappy:

HELL_SunTzu #18 Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I believe that there should be more titles for players who have attained more than 800 battles. Having the buck stop at 800 seems too little I think. There are currently players who have more than double of the 800 victories. These players should be given accolades for such achievements. They are the "cream of the crop", so to speak.

Edited by HELL_SunTzu, 16 December 2017 - 06:26 PM.

PeLLaSG0S #19 Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:45 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostD0TL, on 15 December 2017 - 04:45 PM, said:

I disagree about even making the ingame-rewards bigger for the ultra fanatics. That will simply mean the big time spenders will even have a bigger advantage to the upcoming new players. I do like the suggestion of Pallasgos though, giving those big spenders who even got more than 800 wins a special thing, like a t-shirt with their name or something, or a poster with their name and best commander. I guess the people Pallosgos is talking about are less then 100 anyway so it would be nice if they would get some nice custum things, as long as they dont get more xp-gold/silver to gain an even bigger advantage when OB starts.

Well said mate.I didnt make the post to ask for more gold or silver or xp .I wrote it in order wg to realize that some players out there have spend considerably much more time than the majority of the players and it would make them happier and give them a smiley satisfaction that the time they have spend could be rewarded with something that it could be remembered for long time or maybe something enjoyable in game,something unique.

Now what this could be its up to wg or ca to decide.But reading the reward list and noticing that those veterans for example will get the same cosmetics  with the players who played 25 battles then...  is this really a reward for those who actually played thousands of thousands of games ....those who have been wiped 8-9 times and they are going to be wiped again??It doesn't look or feel good....and  it doesn't fit nice to the prestige of a gaming company which has 60 million customers and the biggest cash reserves in their field.... It looks that either they never intended to really reward or they have forgotten to pay a bit more attention to their testers.

Thank you for the silver and the xp of the 800 victories...but after all this time we are rewarded with just a tier 7 general ??? Seriously?lol

The veterans of this game can reach tier 7 in a day....or maybe 2 days...easy!

Some of us we started testing this game from december 2014 ...its 4 years with the interruption of one year of course....

I think the veterans of this game deserved a better reward for their contribution , something worthy to remember it because total war arena has become a  part of their life ...

I didnt say remove the rewards and give more to the veterans...i just made a suggestion to add something to make it look better ...and maybe fairer...

With this reward list wg and ca put us on the same basket with those who contributed much less...i dont think we deserve that...and by saying this once more i dont want to diminish the contribution of all the other players ...thats not at all my intention...they also contributed in the development and everyone is happy that they did and of course that they are rewarded for that....but some of us feel that you never evaluated our contribution as we were expecting you would...

In any case i just made a suggestion...for something to be added up and not taken out from that reward list...i will not spend more time for this...since i am sure it will give ground to more trolls and "customers" to visit this thread and share their empathy either towards me or the suggestion i made.

Cu all in the battlefields of arena.

Edited by PeLLaSG0S, 17 December 2017 - 06:23 AM.

PeLLaSG0S #20 Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:53 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

- *edit

Usually when 2 people are talking about a matter and they never knew each other before, they usually share their names to each other....but before i establish communication with you i need you to tell me your nickname in game ...

Because i need to know with who i am talking to...rasmusen doesnt tells me anything...so if you are kind enough can you please tell me what tiers are you playing and what is your nickname in game?

Mine is Pellasgos and  you can find me in the european server....Search me or add me...

I could help you understand if i have a real life or not...

Edited by PeLLaSG0S, 16 December 2017 - 06:59 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users