TWA on Twitch!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Akriom #1 Posted 27 November 2017 - 06:32 PM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

• Administrator

Commanders!

While Closed Beta is advancing, we are proud to present you with our Twitch channel!

We've planned quite a few End of Year stream activities where we'll be giving away prizes and gifts in the spirit of the end of year!

You can check our article or head directly to our Twitch channel to see when our first official Live stream will take place. 

This place will be taken over by our American and Asian friends, while also seeing some of our devs showing up and actually hosting some streams themselves! We are currently populating the schedule to give you a better overview of the coming streams! So come in, join and subscribe to our channel to see more content around the game! 

Please note that while this channel is mainly in English (EN) we will see other languages pop up with the appropriate tag in front of the title (FR for French, DE for German, etc.). 

We hope to see you all on the battlefield when streaming!

SUNTZU_Mistrzu #2 Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:16 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Praetorian
And PL for Polish!
How to unlock the "Ultimate YOLO MID RUSH" achievement: https://clips.twitch...llyKaleImGlitch

DeathsZA #3 Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:19 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I'd worry about getting your bugs fixed , before planning a twitch chan and such.

You don't want people having viewers and that sponsored person complaining about friends list or losing half squad life to a 5 health Cav unit.

I honestly think you guys are going about this the wrong way.

Edited by DeathsZA, 27 November 2017 - 07:19 PM.

Zwillinger #4 Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:57 AM

Communitus Emperor

• Administrator

View PostDeathsZA, on 27 November 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:

I'd worry about getting your bugs fixed , before planning a twitch chan and such.

You don't want people having viewers and that sponsored person complaining about friends list or losing half squad life to a 5 health Cav unit.

I honestly think you guys are going about this the wrong way.

The people who work on things like fixing bugs and chat issues are not the same people who do things like setting up a Twitch channel.

As much as I empathize with your frustration, especially as a fellow player, we'll still be pushing forward with efforts to have a direct conversation on a consistent basis with the community. We 100% agree these issues need to be addressed, and ideally having quality channels of player engagement will help in conveying that intent. :)

DanieliusVas #5 Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:44 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Will there be Lithuanian (LT) streams?

"If numbers are what matters, all Greece cannot match a small part of that army; but if courage is what counts, this number is sufficient."

-Leonidas I 

Akriom #6 Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:55 PM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

• Administrator

Unfortunately we don't have any Lithuanian speaker in the Community team here in Europe. 

Paganwitch #7 Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:45 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
you have some czech or slovakia person its same..  maybe this one. :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic