[FINISHED] OPEN WEEK during Closed Beta!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Akriom #1 Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:33 PM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

• Administrator

Commanders,

We’ve just announced an Open Week testing phase, which will allow everyone with a Wargaming account join you in battle!

We are aware that a few of you have already been helping us testing tactics and strategy out on the battlefield for quite some time, and would like more than fresh troops.

We have listened to your feedback, and it seems one of the things you want the most is faster progression. Not to worry, we have you covered!

From November 24th to November 27th you will get x1.5 your experience and silver for every battle!

From November 27th to December 1st you will get x2 your experience and silver for every victory!

From December 1st to December 4th you will get x1.5 your experience and silver for every battle!

On top of that, from November 24th to December 4th you will get x1.5 your experience and silver for playing in a party!

We want you to feel more enticed to playing the game during Closed Beta, so if you log in during this Open week period, you will receive some free Tier IV Premium units! Log in, play a battle, and check out your new soldiers!

Please note that these premium units will only be available during Closed Beta.

We hope to see many battles and lots of new legends on the field of battle!

I must depart to gather my troops for these, so I’ll see you on the battlefield! 

Paganwitch #2 Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:19 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
+50% party bonus when friendlist dotn work.. i dotn wanna be rue but 3 days realy .. this should be top priority.. played multy player online game witout frindlist ...
+ why only tier 4 premium you should unlock all so players can try and maybe try bu in time.. e.g i wanna try triary cant...

Edited by Paganwitch, 24 November 2017 - 03:20 PM.

Gui91 #3 Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:42 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

The 50% bonus of being in a party is during all the period of opening

Paganwitch #4 Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:34 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
well ok but thisi dosent mena fact 3 day of bug is realy  realy bad..  usssula y i dont mind about bugs in game but this one is "core bug"

Vilmetzy #5 Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:04 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostAkriom, on 24 November 2017 - 01:33 PM, said:

From November 24th to November 27th you will get x1.5 your experience and silver for every battle!

That doesn't appear to be working for me. The "Details" score board only shows +50% for having a premium account, nothing else. And my xp don't appear to be higher than usual.

Dikkeh0nd #6 Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:55 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostVilmetzy, on 24 November 2017 - 07:04 PM, said:

That doesn't appear to be working for me. The "Details" score board only shows +50% for having a premium account, nothing else. And my xp don't appear to be higher than usual.

You have to be in a party.. Which is impossible at this time.

dreifun #7 Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:42 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
i find it also very unprofessional to make an offer such as this one with 50 % more exp in a party and don't give any possibility for the parties to be made.i suggest you remake this offer when the parties will be possible

RaptorAbt #8 Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:12 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
The 50% Bonus for being in a Party has been available throughout CB Testing. With the current "issue" on the Chat & Friends List you would be unable to see it.

michael09 #9 Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:05 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

impossible de faire un ajout d'amis et de voir mes amis et donc de faire des partis en groupe, impossible de parler sur tchat global quand on est a l'accueil du jeu et de plus plante de temps en temps en parti, comment puis je résoudre se problème?

impossible to add friends and to see my friends and to make party in group, impossible then to talk on global chat when we are the home of the game and more plant part time, how can I solve getting problem?

Edited by michael09, 26 November 2017 - 11:01 PM.

DeathsZA #10 Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:53 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Yeah the friends list is still Kaput!

UltimatusRidiculous #11 Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:37 PM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis

Hi everyone,

I just notice its open week so I decided to try the game. However i cant download the game.

I download client, made an account but downloading of the game is about 10 kb/s and dropping down to 0. Its about 2 hours and still 0%. My internet is running properly. I did an exception in firewall already. Any other suggestion ?

Thanks and sorry if I chose wrong topic.

Psticide #12 Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:08 PM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis
do i get to keep the premium units after closed beta wipe?

RaptorAbt #13 Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:44 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPsticide, on 29 November 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

do i get to keep the premium units after closed beta wipe?

​Only if you purchased them in a Founders Bundle (along with the Gold purchased with real money). Everything else is wiped/reset to Tier I units and the three starter Commanders at Level 1.

Spiritus_Mundi #14 Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:13 AM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis

Hi all,

I just downloaded the game during this open week through the Wargaming Game Center. After entering my login details, I clicked on "Play" and suddenly a pop up came up saying that "EasyAntiCheat Service" wants to make changes to my computer. It says the publisher is EasyAntiCheat Oy. I immediately got suspicious and stopped proceeding any further, as there is so much ransomware and other such malicious programs floating around on the internet these days. Hence, I can't play this game at the moment. Can someone verify if this is a legitimate program that I can allow my computer access to? Thanks for any help in this regard.

Xeir #15 Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:53 AM

Praefectus Castrorum

• Praetorian

View PostSpiritus_Mundi, on 02 December 2017 - 10:13 AM, said:

Hi all,

I just downloaded the game during this open week through the Wargaming Game Center. After entering my login details, I clicked on "Play" and suddenly a pop up came up saying that "EasyAntiCheat Service" wants to make changes to my computer. It says the publisher is EasyAntiCheat Oy. I immediately got suspicious and stopped proceeding any further, as there is so much ransomware and other such malicious programs floating around on the internet these days. Hence, I can't play this game at the moment. Can someone verify if this is a legitimate program that I can allow my computer access to? Thanks for any help in this regard.

http://forum.totalwa...__fromsearch__1

Block Quote

NEW - EasyAntiCheat Integration

We have integrated EasyAntiCheat into Total War: ARENA, with the intention of dissuading cheaters and countering hacking attempts that may have implications on the community experience. When launching this update for the first time you will be prompted to install EAC in order to launch and play the game. Further information can be found, including any FAQs, if you have installation and setup issues via their website: https://www.easyanticheat.net/.

Spiritus_Mundi #16 Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:42 PM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis

View PostXeir, on 02 December 2017 - 10:53 AM, said:

Thanks very much Xeir!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users