Activated ranged salvo abilities are extra or replaces default auto-attack salvo?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Falrinth #1 Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:03 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
In other words: If i use it it can be followed by default salvo instantly if timed well or its just different way of targeting auto-attacks and wont impact rate of fire whatsoever?

Arclinon #2 Posted 27 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Focus fire replaces next attack .

PaiNzzz #3 Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:07 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostArclinon, on 27 December 2017 - 06:54 PM, said:

Focus fire replaces next attack .

Is that the case for barrage too? It just applies the -X% reload to bonus to whatever point your reload cycle is and goes on from there? Or is the coding "yanky" and starts firing when activated?

Also Arc, thanks for the guides, they were super useful on my first steps and still are!

Arclinon #4 Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:04 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostPaiNzzz, on 28 December 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

Is that the case for barrage too? It just applies the -X% reload to bonus to whatever point your reload cycle is and goes on from there? Or is the coding "yanky" and starts firing when activated?

Also Arc, thanks for the guides, they were super useful on my first steps and still are!

I am not sure about barrage but afaik it adds another volley right after your standard volley without resetting the attack time which allows you to shoot 3 volleys back to back 1 standard 1 extra 1 standard that is my observation but i am not %100 certain on that. 

You are welcome, it is always nice to be appreciated. I make Battle of the week every tuesday and School of war every wednesday and i intend to keep making school of war for tactics and strategies when we are done with units and commanders so stick around!

2 user(s) are reading this topic