Game crash at 1 sec countdown

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Chodarek #1 Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:04 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Every now and then I´m experiencing a specific game crash. I load into the game, usually everyone else is loaded, countdown to start picking starting positions gets to 1 sec and then the game crashes completely with a message "program stopped working" from windows. This happens like 1 in 10 games, different maps, different commanders.

I´m pretty sure my PC specs are decent, since I´m running the game on high settings pretty smoothly with no lags/spikes. I wouldn´t be really bothered if I could reconnect to the game. And it feels like this is happening to more people, since I´m pretty sure I saw multiple times disconnected player, even though everyone was loaded prior to battle start. But this I don´t have confirmed.

I have also had a very rare crash, when the game takes unusually long to load and crashes at 95% loading. It almost feels like it takes longer to load than the time designated for loading (2 minutes I think), after which it´s not possible to connect. In this scenario the game says something like "unable to connect" and sends me back into "garage" (doesn´t crash completely to windows).

If I can provide some more helpfull info, please tell me what and preferably how :)

Xeir #2 Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:29 AM

Praefectus Castrorum

• Praetorian

Repairing game files or reinstalling should help. 

But you can also try http://forum.totalwa...ad-this-first/a

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users