Unit xp to free xp small but huge change

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Guest_James_* #1 Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:02 AM

Firstly there 0 reason for anyone to purchase commanders with gold if you are actually going to play the game because for lowest cost general it's 2000 gold. For 2500 gold on the current exchange you get to convert 12 960 unit xp to free xp which is the equivalent of two 5k (free xp costing) and a 2k general plus some leftovers. I dislike how the conversion currently is only allowing premium to use unit xp that will otherwise be rotting away as well as the silver at some point .

I think a good change that will benefit the players and the companies would be : for every general you get to level 10 you get to exchange unit xp for free xp so you'd be receiving only 10% . For each general you get to level/tier 10 you receive another 10% maxing at 100 . There are currently 10 generals so this would work perfectly. What this does is rewards players for playing a lot and allows maxed out players (players that have reached level 10 on a hero) to feel not unmotivated once they have gotten level 10 on a commander or 2 . It always feels wasteful having to repeat the leveling process for commanders and having the unit xp that you needed to use in order to level your general up go to complete waste and it'd be nice to have some kind of other free xp income other than matches .

Another suggestion is to follow the same a  maxed commanders idea but allow them to convert silver in to gold for a certain percentage .

m0rgoth_ #2 Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:19 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostJames, on 06 September 2017 - 02:02 AM, said:

Firstly there 0 reason for anyone to purchase commanders with gold if you are actually going to play the game because for lowest cost general it's 2000 gold. For 2500 gold on the current exchange you get to convert 12 960 unit xp to free xp which is the equivalent of two 5k (free xp costing) and a 2k general plus some leftovers. I dislike how the conversion currently is only allowing premium to use unit xp that will otherwise be rotting away as well as the silver at some point .

But how many battles you must play in order to have 12.5 k unit xp available to convert  and boost the commander to unit's level? Gold will save you a lot of time  and probably worths more than 12.5 k in this case.

" Creative Assembly, give me back my swordsmen! "  , Miltiades 2017

Guest_James_* #3 Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:24 PM

View Postm0rgoth_, on 06 September 2017 - 09:19 AM, said:

View PostJames, on 06 September 2017 - 02:02 AM, said:

But how many battles you must play in order to have 12.5 k unit xp available to convert  and boost the commander to unit's level? Gold will save you a lot of time  and probably worths more than 12.5 k in this case.

If you absolutely destroy it'd be less than 20 but average games or losses would take way more. The thing is if you're gonna play then there is no point to wasting gold so early on. Just enjoy the free commanders for a bit then you should have enough unit xp. It's only 1000 gold for 5000 free unit xp conversion. The general would cost 2000 gold so anyone that does this when the game is released will just be losing half of their gold for every general they purchase. And if you want to level up these generals ( their abilities , insta leveling to the next tier and units) then you need free xp and the best way to get it is through unit xp conversions .So if you want to boost your general up fast you need free xp so you may as well use free xp to buy commanders and save half the gold you can now use for more free xp and to get units and tiers faster.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users