• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

CopperPride #1 Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:27 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Basic artillery mechanics are broken and completely game breaking

- artillery refuse to shoot sometimes

- artillery refuse to rotate

- disassembling with manual fire on makes unit uncontrollable with other units (ctrl+a)

- artillery has weird icon of "reloading" and refuse to shoot for some time even when fully reloaded

- artillery behave weird when choose consumable before assembling the engine

- responsiveness of unit is a disaster but it effects others as well

This bugs was reported some time ago (some even in May) but still no sign of any fix making this class almost unplayable....

Naming and shaming ? Yes! No tolerance for exploit abusers!

TW: Arena (EU) Alpha Gladiators Discord Channel

CopperPride #2 Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:58 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

This is how it looks like:

Rotate Bug

HERE WAS A MOVIE WITH BUG - THANKS TO WG STAFF I REMOVE IT FROM FORUMS

Delay Bug (occur mostly on the start of the battle)

Edited by CopperPride, 13 September 2017 - 07:01 AM.

Guest_hithere1508_* #3 Posted 07 September 2017 - 06:27 PM

I agree with copperpride these need to be fixed. What is the point of having them if they just sit there while team depends on you.

SupremeTactics #4 Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:43 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I just finished my 200th game with artillery and some mechanics need to be fixed. I will be using CopperPride's post to support my feedback.

- The rotate bug (see the video in the post above), I think it has something to do with the Vidi buff, everytime you activate the ability you can hear the npcs shouting "Reloading" and sometimes it is messing up the rotation and you have to wait the end of Vidi before firing normally

- "Delay bug" is not a bug, after setting up your artillery, the npcs are lining up behind the catapult and it can take up to 10seconds sometime, you can't shoot during this process.

- Altitude bugs --> "artillery has weird icon of "reloading" and refuse to shoot for some time even when fully reloaded". Even the slighest change of altitude can make your artillery not being able to shoot especially when firing from below. This is very annoying when you are trying to counter arti, taking risks to setup in the plain and not being able to shoot on top of a small cliff (rubicon/alpis graia)

- Assemble/Disassemble when catapult is destroyed, no need to repair it, just disassemble and build it elsewhere, the catapult will be brand new --> It should not be possible to disassemble if arti is destroyed

- T7 range bonuses : High Grade Augustan Ammo (+84dmg/17range) is showing a "No line of sight" symbol at max range but you can still shoot. On the contrary, the Sturdy Windclass Crank (-7% build time/+17range) is showing an increase in range but you can't fire. When you add these two perks together it's just not working, your firing range looks larger on the ground but you have to put your reticle 4/5cm before the line (as if you had 0upgrades)

Coupled with this bug, if you had the misfortune to fire out of your range, the catapult enters an uncontrolable firing spree, shooting blank ammo indefinitely, the only way to break the bug is to drop the artillery and it is not a 100% working fix

- "responsiveness of unit is a disaster but it effects others as well" --> at close range the reticle skips, it looks like your catapult is turning 20° by 20° and can't fire exactly where you want, it seems to fix itself when you fire at long range. I believe it's a core mechanic (the catapult is rotating) but it would be nice to have a more accurate and responsive aiming with the mouse.

Hope this helps

CopperPride #5 Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:48 AM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Another one to collection

Shooting Bug

Edited by CopperPride, 13 September 2017 - 07:02 AM.

Glasdg #6 Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:45 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I see wg stuff can only delete vids with bugs, instead of bug itself.So nice we have u WG:)

Edited by Glasdg, 13 September 2017 - 04:45 PM.

Smacks21 #7 Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:00 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
When you try to dissassemble your 3 catapults at the same time... I never have problem with the 2 first but the timebar showing when you ll have dissassemble go fast to the end and the unit is not dissassemble.

Have to clic on dissassemble and dont move my mouse for the game to do what I ask. If there is any camera movement, the dissassembling get cancelled.

CopperPride #8 Posted 17 September 2017 - 08:14 AM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostSmacks21, on 17 September 2017 - 08:00 AM, said:

When you try to dissassemble your 3 catapults at the same time... I never have problem with the 2 first but the timebar showing when you ll have dissassemble go fast to the end and the unit is not dissassemble.

Have to clic on dissassemble and dont move my mouse for the game to do what I ask. If there is any camera movement, the dissassembling get cancelled.

I put it in the first post. Its manual aim fault....

tetidenera #9 Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:26 AM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostCopperPride, on 05 September 2017 - 01:27 PM, said:

Basic artillery mechanics are broken and completely game breaking

- artillery refuse to shoot sometimes

- artillery refuse to rotate

I noticed these bugs when 2 catapults are near each other. One catapult block the movement of the other. Another time I saw my engineers moving around and doing nothing like the famous dancing around bug. In this case the artillery does not shoot. 
TWI-Tetide-IC

Asatas #10 Posted Yesterday, 04:06 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

one problem here is this:

if you have manual aim active, give ANY order including ability, and then move the mouse, the new manual aim order will take precedence over the first order (including abandon siege engine, disassemble etc...)

Also tagged with WE, SAW, THIS, BUG, BEFORE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users