Founder pack issues - Official announcement

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Akriom #1 Posted 04 September 2017 - 03:21 PM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

• Administrator

Commanders,

Over the weekend we were made aware of several issues that some players are experiencing in relation to purchases from the Total War: ARENA Premium Shop. We are currently investigating these issues, and we are hard at work on identifying and rectifying the source of the issues.

The following issues have been identified:

• “Payment methods not available” error message. In most cases, this appears to occur when the player clicks the ‘Purchase’ button, and then cancels the purchase. Packs will show the error for 10 minutes, after that providing zero ability to purchase any of the packs.

• Players purchasing a pack but not receiving goodies in-game.

We are aware of these issues, and our efforts to fix them have utmost priority. In the meantime, please take the following into consideration to avoid encountering these issues:

• Clear your cache

• Do not press ‘Back’ on the Premium Shop when you are about to purchase a bundle.

We hope to have news to share on solutions for these issues very soon. In the meantime, please submit a ticket to our support team to let us know if you are affected by these issues, or any other technical issues relating to Total War: ARENA.

Thanks for your patience,

Edit (06/09/2017) - The "Failed to Authenticate" issue has been fixed for players who were banned in one of our other games. (Any bans in one of our other games would create this error message when you tried logging in.)
If you keep on having this issue it is usually caused by not being part of the Closed Beta or by trying to log in the wrong region. If you keep on having this issue and you are sur you are logging in the right region and have access to the Closed Beta then please send our Customer Support team a ticket.

Edited by Akriom, 06 September 2017 - 04:31 PM.

hitmanady #2 Posted 04 September 2017 - 03:54 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
What about the login errors and the fact that when you click on the launch button, nothing happens...?

Xeir #3 Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:00 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Praetorian

View Posthitmanady, on 04 September 2017 - 05:54 PM, said:

What about the login errors and the fact that when you click on the launch button, nothing happens...?

This is your first post, and i also didin't hear about it before, what mean only you can have this error atm.

I suggest write ticked to suuport https://eu.wargaming...support/tickets They should help you with that issue.

About in game reporting bugs i suggest this topic  http://forum.totalwa...ead-this-first/

Edited by Xeir, 04 September 2017 - 04:01 PM.

hitmanady #4 Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:34 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Yea, been around here for a long time, just don't like to chit chat. Don't see how that was related to the subject. Problem is, I tried all options from above and still no game. It just does nothing. 

Ragabonz #5 Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:26 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Thank you!!!!!

i brought the barbarian pack but only got 1k gold, will i get full gold at release or is this a bug?

Totyh #6 Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:57 AM

BVGVS ELIMINATVS

• WG Staff

View PostRagabonz, on 05 September 2017 - 06:26 AM, said:

Thank you!!!!!

i brought the barbarian pack but only got 1k gold, will i get full gold at release or is this a bug?

I will be sending you private message here in a moment.

Chaos0169 #7 Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:07 PM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis

What about all the players that bought the founders packs, that get the Failed to Authenticate message after game loads?

I spent over 20 hours uninstalling, redownloading, deleting the folder posted on the support page, and scouting the internet for a way to fix this problem.  At this point in time, I'm 4 days behind everyone else that was able to start Day 1.  I just want a refund, maybe I will try to play the game again after the closed beta.  Oh wait... I did get a reply to my Refund ticket.... You guys can't even process refunds properly right now... What is going on there at WG?  Who let this close beta release start out with such a mess?

PS. I did purchase the Founders pack on my NA account... I only made this EU account to try to see if that would help get into the game.

Edited by Chaos0169, 05 September 2017 - 12:16 PM.

Triomphateur #8 Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:50 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I sure love NOT playing a game that I bought yesterday -_-   Atleast purchase confirmation email would be nice so I could refund and wait until you fix it.  :D

Edited by Triomphateur, 05 September 2017 - 12:51 PM.

ArioBarzanez #9 Posted 05 September 2017 - 03:21 PM

Munifex

• Concilium Plebis

is that option still working which if you have total war rome 2 can access the game ?

WickedMouse #10 Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:38 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostArioBarzanez, on 05 September 2017 - 04:21 PM, said:

is that option still working which if you have total war rome 2 can access the game ?

That has never been there.

Akriom #11 Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:44 PM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

• Administrator
Regarding the "Fail to authenticate" we are also investigating this issue. There are many more issues we are investigating by the way. 

I'm looking into the Pre-order invites for Rome II pre-orders.

Edited by Akriom, 05 September 2017 - 05:45 PM.

Ragabonz #12 Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:51 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
When do we recieve the keys form the big bundle?

Chaos0169 #13 Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:30 AM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis

View PostRagabonz, on 05 September 2017 - 08:51 PM, said:

When do we recieve the keys form the big bundle?

That is the problem... they are not sending the keys out after you purchase any of the bundles,

View PostAkriom, on 05 September 2017 - 05:44 PM, said:

Regarding the "Fail to authenticate" we are also investigating this issue. There are many more issues we are investigating by the way. 

I'm looking into the Pre-order invites for Rome II pre-orders.

and for the Failed to Authenticate Issue... People were never given keys.  In the purchase confirmation email, it only tells you how to download and install the game.  It doesn't give you any instructions on using a Key or needing a Key to access the game. Just that WG now has your money and how to install a game you cannot access yet.

Edited by Chaos0169, 06 September 2017 - 08:33 AM.

Akriom #14 Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:05 AM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

• Administrator

Hi Chaos0169,

Regarding the Ultimate and Antique bundle additional keys, if you haven't received them up to 36 hours after buying the bundle please contact our Customer Support team.

That being said, if you buy a bundle and had no access to the game your account is automatically and immediately granted access to the game on the Wargaming account you purchased the bundle with.

So once the game is downloaded you can immediately play the Closed Beta if you've purchased any of our bundles. (Also called Founder's Pack.)

However the "Failed to authenticate issue" is a different problem that we are investigating and working on to get a fix as soon as possible.

I hope that helps clarifying the situation. :)

Bronze_Spear #15 Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:12 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Yeah but what about the ones (but as far as I have heard I am the only one) purchased the Antique bundles but didn't get anything at all?? I understand it is an issue not receiving a Beta key but to actually not get gold, units, or nothing then shouldn't that of been priority?? My ticket has been in for 6 days and has been saying processing for 5 days now?? Man North America customer service really sucks you guys here on the EU side are so lucky that WG seems to care!!!!! I even offered to just basically delete my account and use another but still no answer its almost as if they don't even wanna fix the issue or make it right?? I mean WTF?? Y'all really need to have a sit-down with the NA people or send someone to babysit them at the least. 6 days is just stupidly frustrating and tackie to be honest.

Edited by Bronze_Spear, 06 September 2017 - 02:13 PM.

Akriom #16 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:31 PM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

• Administrator

Hey everyone,

I'm updating this post with the following edit:

Edit (06/09/2017) - The "Failed to Authenticate" issue has been fixed for players who were banned in one of our other games. (Any bans in one of our other games would create this error message when you tried logging in.)
If you keep on having this issue it is usually caused by not being part of the Closed Beta or by trying to log in the wrong region. If you keep on having this issue and you are sur you are logging in the right region and have access to the Closed Beta then please send our Customer Support team a ticket.

Edited by Akriom, 06 September 2017 - 04:31 PM.

Akriom #17 Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:35 PM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

• Administrator

Hey Bronze_Spear,

I do apologies for your poor experience and will do my best to alleviate this situation for you.

First, please rest assured that your issue is being looked in as it is a general issue. (It is referred to in my post which is a global thing and not only related to EU.)

Second, could you PM me your ticket number so I can talk to my NA counterparts to have this checked ASAP and ensure you at least get a response to acknowledge your ticket has been read and is being reviewed.

Again, I am really sorry you have had such an issue and I'm working towards ensuring this issue gets fixed.

Bronze_Spear #18 Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:32 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Sent it to you Akriom. Thx for responding.

_Jagged_ #19 Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:18 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I bought a funderpack but it is not credited to my account

Chaos0169 #20 Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:20 AM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis

View PostAkriom, on 06 September 2017 - 11:05 AM, said:

Hi Chaos0169,

Regarding the Ultimate and Antique bundle additional keys, if you haven't received them up to 36 hours after buying the bundle please contact our Customer Support team.

That being said, if you buy a bundle and had no access to the game your account is automatically and immediately granted access to the game on the Wargaming account you purchased the bundle with.

So once the game is downloaded you can immediately play the Closed Beta if you've purchased any of our bundles. (Also called Founder's Pack.)

However the "Failed to authenticate issue" is a different problem that we are investigating and working on to get a fix as soon as possible.

I hope that helps clarifying the situation. :)

Thank You for clarifying the situations Akirom, and I agree with  Bronze_Spear.  The NA support team really needs a babysitter and the ability to actually respond to a ticket that says more than... sorry we are looking into it, without any clarification at all.  And/Or, like you did here, on the EU forums, keep us up to date with what is happening, instead of leaving everyone in the dark.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users