No gold given at the start of Closed Beta

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Akriom #1 Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:55 PM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

• Administrator

Ave Commanders!

As you may have noticed, we have left all accounts without any gold. While we have been giving out gold during Alpha to test this feature and see how people were using it we are having a different approach this time around.

For the first days/week of Closed Beta we want to see how players react with a very limited amount of gold/no gold at all. This serves the purpose of having a better understanding of the progression system while also having a better understanding of the free to play version of the game and player's progression if no gold can be spent.

Fear not, as we are looking at other ways of improving your gameplay experience and will reveal these once we are ready to do so. 

We do understand that for those who used to have gold or that would like to buy gold this experience can be frustrating. Please understand that it is an important part of the testing process especially during the early stage of this Closed Beta. 

If anything, take this as a challenge and don't forget Commanders can be bought with free experience. 

See you on the battlefield!

Samsemand #2 Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:18 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I dont have any gold on my closed beta account. Also I have 2 keys from humble bundle store, but it says they keys are invalid, the keys is like this: XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX but in the redeem code site it gives example like this: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. So am I redeeeming my codes a wrong place? 

its theese packs: Total War: ARENA – Exclusive Humble Warrior Greek Shield (available in Closed Beta) 
Humble Total War Bundle 
Total War: ARENA 18,000 in-game gold ($10 value) 

Humble Total War Bundle 

willbrown1990 #3 Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:47 PM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis
did you find a solution to this problem? as it has happened to me

Xeir #4 Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:53 PM

Praefectus Castrorum

• Praetorian

View Postwillbrown1990, on 27 November 2017 - 09:47 PM, said:

did you find a solution to this problem? as it has happened to me

He didin't find solution since he didin't search answer just posted.

http://forum.totalwa...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.totalwa...d__113#entry113

In future i suggest search deeper.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users