Founder Packs Available Now!

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

NathOfCydonia #1 Posted 28 August 2017 - 03:04 PM

Tiro

• WG Staff

Commanders,

Total War: ARENA enters its much-anticipated Closed Beta stage on September 1, its launch heralding a glorious eight weeks of uninhibited, round-the-clock warfare. In the words of Sun Tzu, “in war, numbers alone confer no advantage.” You may need more than sheer military might to conquer your enemies and smite their ruin - you need supplies.

Starting August 28, you can purchase Founder Pack bundles, which will grant you access to the Total War: ARENA Closed Beta Test and a Premium Account, which is key for accelerating and increasing any currency and XP earned in-game. The contents of our Starter, Classic, Barbarian, Antique, and Ultimate Bundles can be found below, and also feature Premium units, gold to spend on upgrades and units, customisation items, and additional Beta keys to recruit fellow commanders!

Check out the available bundles on the official Total War: ARENA portal and on the Total War: ARENA Premium Shop!

Veni, vidi, vici.

AkAFAY2 #2 Posted 28 August 2017 - 05:51 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Just to be clear.....  Do we have to purchase  a founders pack bundle to play in the closed beta test ?  Does that mean that there will be no more wipes  of the  players account ? Because I was under the impression that there was going to be a wipe at the end of the 8 weeks of the CB. Am I correct in this or not ?

Xeir #3 Posted 28 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

Praefectus Castrorum

• Praetorian

View PostAkAFAY2, on 28 August 2017 - 07:51 PM, said:

Just to be clear.....  Do we have to purchase  a founders pack bundle to play in the closed beta test ?  Does that mean that there will be no more wipes  of the  players account ? Because I was under the impression that there was going to be a wipe at the end of the 8 weeks of the CB. Am I correct in this or not ?

To be honest i don't have clue from where you get this idea, im peeping at last 10 years to mmorpg games and no one never blocked alpha testers to play at beta....

Its simple:

We Alpha Testers are allowed to play at beta, and if you had more than 30 games you will recive week of premium account (For 8 weeks of Test )

But since you can use from closed beta your Real money that also can mean that they don't give us Free Gold for testing anymore.

Block Quote

Please note: The package content will apply to your game account again even if stats wipe happens during the test period.

So if they will turn on option to buy gold in real money you will be able show your gratitude buying it. Even if will be Wipe our progress they should give you back what have we brought when Open beta will start.

But if you wish to don't use your real money in game, you need from closed beta be prudent when you will be using gold (If they will give us any at start.) Because at some moment in these 8 weeks you can end without gold or silver if you will use it at wrong way.... meybe even need to farm silver.

And at last. These "BUNDLE" are mainly focused to New Players what wish to play in our game and have good start, but we also can buy them if we wish to have 

New rare unit, and skins.

Block Quote

• Delian Peltasts (Tier IV Premium unit) — a unique ranged javelin unit for the Greek army that launch devastating projectiles to spear enemy units before they get too close;
  • Germanic Scouts (Tier IV Premium unit) — the first bow unit in the Roman Army Tech Tree and a staple of any battalion to break enemy fronts and win with superior strategy;
  • Spear Brothers (Tier IV Premium unit) — the only spear infantry unit for Barbarians, to instill some order into the chaos of battle;
  • Celtic Slingers (Tier V Premium unit) — the only sling unit in the Barbarian Tech Tree who are crack shot and perfect for unleashing a barrage on unsuspecting enemy units;
  • Thracian Royal Cavalry (Tier V Premium unit) — an outstanding cavalry unit for the Greek Tech Tree that can decimate and scatter foot soldiers;
  • Triarii (Tier VII Premium unit) — a defensive spear unit for the Roman Tech Tree who can erect a near-impenetrable bulwark;
  • Fenrir's Furs — customization item;
  • Helmet of Ulur — customization item;
  • Praetorian Scutum — customization item;
  • Legatus' Helm — customization item;
  • Achilles Helmet — customization item;
  • Shield of Hercules — customization item;

Ps: They will be still sending invites to Closed beta.

Edited by Xeir, 28 August 2017 - 06:55 PM.

Mr_Snoken #4 Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:09 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
well now i have bought my self an early birthday present. will be nice to be back after so many years 

Comp4ny #5 Posted 28 August 2017 - 09:22 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
High prices, but the 100 € package is interesting.
Comp4ny on TWITCH.tv & Youtube

BabyLionCub #6 Posted 28 August 2017 - 09:50 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I don't get it. Why do I want a limited time premium account bonus during a beta that will get wiped? Do I get the premium account bonus back after the wipe?

Comp4ny #7 Posted 28 August 2017 - 10:12 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostBabyLionCub, on 28 August 2017 - 09:50 PM, said:

I don't get it. Why do I want a limited time premium account bonus during a beta that will get wiped? Do I get the premium account bonus back after the wipe?

Of Course.
Comp4ny on TWITCH.tv & Youtube

bst1337 #8 Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:00 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I played this game before when it was on steam. I joined last alpha test and wanted really badly to play this game with friends. So when i heard that closed beta is so close i was full of hope that they will be given key to play with me.... and now this ... founder packs to enter beta ???? dont do this to me :D they wont buy anything to test the game...

Kwikounet #9 Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:15 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View Postbst1337, on 29 August 2017 - 02:00 AM, said:

I played this game before when it was on steam. I joined last alpha test and wanted really badly to play this game with friends. So when i heard that closed beta is so close i was full of hope that they will be given key to play with me.... and now this ... founder packs to enter beta ???? dont do this to me :D they wont buy anything to test the game...

Cool story bro, you know that's just a current thing, it's not uncommon to see many game granted access to closed beta for founder packs. But you also have some odds to being choose by random selection, so why this comment ? i don't get the point of your childish complain.

Edited by Kwikounet, 29 August 2017 - 08:22 AM.

BabyLionCub #10 Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:20 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View Postbst1337, on 29 August 2017 - 02:00 AM, said:

It's going into Open beta after the closed one so can just join then instead.

Xeir #11 Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:14 AM

Praefectus Castrorum

• Praetorian

View Postbst1337, on 29 August 2017 - 04:00 AM, said:

BUT YOU KNOWN THAT YOU CAN PLAY GAME BECAUSE YOU ARE ALPHA TESTER !?

bst1337 #12 Posted 29 August 2017 - 12:05 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostXeir, on 29 August 2017 - 10:14 AM, said:

BUT YOU KNOWN THAT YOU CAN PLAY GAME BECAUSE YOU ARE ALPHA TESTER !?

I know and I will, but I wanted to do this with friends...is there any chance that they will win cd key to closed beta ? or there is no such thing as giving away cd keys to random persons?

Edited by bst1337, 29 August 2017 - 12:12 PM.

iPrince_ #13 Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:14 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Do we know what gold will be sold at in game? 

Paganwitch #14 Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:30 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

questions questions questions...

1 thy said if thy wipe to open beta we get this bundle agin ok NP but who care abotu beta.. if i buy this large one for cosmetic items did i get them when game will be released? becouse if not its wasted money.

2 i am alpha tester i dont need key i dotn wanna 30 day premium.. is there any boudnel wich include only premium units some gold and cometic items? for lower price ofc.. becouse 100E is lot of money and i dot wanna extra beta keys etc...

danihelsan #15 Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:35 PM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis

View PostiPrince_, on 29 August 2017 - 01:14 PM, said:

Do we know what gold will be sold at in game? 

I dunno man, but if they maintain the same gold required for the commanders or the unique units...then the gold received for the ultimate pack (100 euros) will be spent in 2 commanders and 1 new unit :(

Paganwitch #16 Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:11 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

convert free exp buy comander for exp problem solved..

+ units are in pack..

but until i get answer for my post i wont buy anything ...

Dryakarios #17 Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:44 PM

Optio Centuriae

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Maybe you can have more player if we can see the customisation item.

Vic_D_Bios #18 Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:43 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I've bought a pack and I played on this game before the videogame was rebuy by Wargaming. I don't have download the videogame at this time, but when I've bougt the premium pack, I think I will discover a link to download it and play ... But No... 
Someone can explain to me or giving me a link to download and play for tomorrow closed Beta Test...

WickedMouse #19 Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:05 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostVic_D_Bios, on 29 August 2017 - 10:43 PM, said:

I've bought a pack and I played on this game before the videogame was rebuy by Wargaming. I don't have download the videogame at this time, but when I've bougt the premium pack, I think I will discover a link to download it and play ... But No... 
Someone can explain to me or giving me a link to download and play for tomorrow closed Beta Test...

This will tell you all you need to know:

http://forum.totalwa...p-installation/

WickedMouse #20 Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:14 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

The pricing is pretty steep, but knowing Wargaming from the other titles it doesn't come to a big surprise :) I'd need see more what the cosmetics and various premium units actually are to actually part with my money...

By the way:

Please note: The package content will apply will apply to your game account again even if stats wipe happens during the test period.

That Antique Bundle page says "will apply" twice :)

Edited by WickedMouse, 29 August 2017 - 10:18 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users