Alpha Code

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TheBanzaiGuy #1 Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:17 PM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis

Hello, i have an old Steam alpha key i received back in 2015, i used to play the game on Steam.

Recently i read that i have to redeem the key on Wargaming.net to play the game, but unluckily Wargaming.net refuses to accept my key, dunno why. 

What i should do?

Xeir #2 Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:36 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Praetorian

26 November 2016 you should get email from Sega asking you to use key to activate it at wargaming website. ( They was inviting players with played xx games, not always everyone from each region)

After using that key you would receive second email from wargaming with "alpha key" what you would be able to use at wargaming page and from this moment be able to play at Closed alpha.

If you didin't reviced then alpha key mean you need register at totalwararena.com and wait to be invited as "new member" later wait for next wave of keys.  But you don't known when you will recive it, a lot of players was before you. Next wave of keys should be send in next week.

Edited by Xeir, 07 August 2017 - 01:46 PM.

GodMan59 #3 Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:21 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

So... If I have the old key (for first tests that were made public, two years ago), but cant use it, I have to register again and wait? Thats bs. It even says that if you had access to previous closed alphas/betas, you should have here too...

Fun fact, it doesnt let me download the client, even If I have "Closed Aphna Gladiator" Title

Edited by GodMan59, 18 August 2017 - 01:24 PM.

xkred #4 Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:06 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
since you have the title "Closet Alpha Gladiator" it seems that you already redeemed an alpha code. If you follow the instructions under 'installing the game' you should get access to the game again.  http://forum.totalwararena.net/index.php?/topic/1800-a-new-players-guide-to-total-war-arena-part-1-setup-installation/

giliodo #5 Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:54 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

after i have reedemed tha alpha code?

how do i start i the download of the alpha client?

Xeir #6 Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:55 AM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Praetorian

View Postxkred, on 18 August 2017 - 04:06 PM, said:

since you have the title "Closet Alpha Gladiator" it seems that you already redeemed an alpha code. If you follow the instructions under 'installing the game' you should get access to the game again.  http://forum.totalwararena.net/index.php?/topic/1800-a-new-players-guide-to-total-war-arena-part-1-setup-installation/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users