About TW's multiplayer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RTKgotterfunkenMD #1 Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

This is more about a general multiplayer subject from other TW tittles, i am posting here because i think Arena players may be interested in the problems TW had with multiplayer in the past. I do think this i a very important message, so please anyone who feels like, help me spread the word so it can reach CA.

Paganwitch #2 Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:55 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
yeh attial is great game for example and lader is totaly fucked

Jerry77cz #3 Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:23 PM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis
this game is totaly bugged, only few things works correct

Sehales #4 Posted 30 July 2017 - 05:55 PM

COMMVNITVS TEAMVS

• WG Staff

View PostRTKgotterfunkenMD, on 29 July 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

This is more about a general multiplayer subject from other TW tittles, i am posting here because i think Arena players may be interested in the problems TW had with multiplayer in the past. I do think this i a very important message, so please anyone who feels like, help me spread the word so it can reach CA.

While CA is active on those forums as well, it is mostly Wargaming-moderated and we cannot help you with anything other than Total War Arena.

TWA is different when it comes to the underlying network structure and the issue does not apply to TWA (however, TWA might also have some bugs, but that is what Alpha and Beta tests are for, right? ;)).

If you want to reach some devs from CA you better bring up this issue on their game forums for the games that are affected by this bug.

Paganwitch #5 Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:12 PM

Centurion

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostSehales, on 30 July 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

While CA is active on those forums as well, it is mostly Wargaming-moderated and we cannot help you with anything other than Total War Arena.

TWA is different when it comes to the underlying network structure and the issue does not apply to TWA (however, TWA might also have some bugs, but that is what Alpha and Beta tests are for, right? ;)).

If you want to reach some devs from CA you better bring up this issue on their game forums for the games that are affected by this bug.

i think his idea is not exactly complain about forum he posted it becouse he wanna show what it is and isnt in other TW games and what could possibly be used in arena..  Not everyone here are other TW title. So in my oppinoin post thsi is not bad idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users