service unaviable

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Paganwitch #1 Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:38 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
This mean game is offlien? so we canplay only when is test weekend or how it is ?  I am now here i was in old  closed beta test and there was always chance to play

Xeir #2 Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:45 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Praetorian

http://forum.totalwa...wcomers-130317/

I suggest This topic, especialy part About Breaking NDA

Later when you will Read it, and be sure that Wargaming won't ban you for Breaking nda and you will learn how e.g search. 

After that with pleasure i will allow you to check your answer what you are searching. http://forum.totalwa..._4974#entry4974

Edited by Xeir, 19 April 2017 - 06:46 PM.

The_Shanks #3 Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Just wondering exactly what NDA did he break for asking a question in broken english?

Xeir #4 Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:41 AM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Praetorian

To answer your question i should copy quote from NDA and that would be breaking nda ;<

But i will answer in that way:

He was asking about "if game is currently online" and about "communicate".  Information about if game is online offline or what is going on there is under NDA, also all informations from game clients are under NDA

I known that most of people didin't read nda and wargaming don't wanna ban everyone.  But his unawareness was good oportunity to me to show him where he should ask, and way how he should search informations. To avoid another guy who is asking here" or create youtube content and later ask "why they banned me"

Edited by Xeir, 21 April 2017 - 10:42 AM.

The_Shanks #5 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:58 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I realise English is not your first language, I also understand your frustration at people posting the same questions when they are new here....But Xeir please dont take no offence to this but your replies to peoples questions can sometimes come across as Hostile.

View PostXeir, on 19 April 2017 - 06:45 PM, said:

http://forum.totalwa...wcomers-130317/

I suggest This topic, especialy part About Breaking NDA

Later when you will Read it, and be sure that Wargaming won't ban you for Breaking nda and you will learn how e.g search. 

After that with pleasure i will allow you to check your answer what you are searching. http://forum.totalwa..._4974#entry4974

The guy was only asking a simple question, its not like he posted screenshots or anything, the answer you gave could of been a bit more tactful

CopperPride #6 Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:40 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostThe_Shanks, on 21 April 2017 - 01:58 PM, said:

The guy was only asking a simple question, its not like he posted screenshots or anything, the answer you gave could of been a bit more tactful

Strange times if asking a question is more important then looking for answer....

Or maybe it's because these days people focus on learning only how to write and not how to read huh ??

Don't try justify someone lazinesses...

Arena Stats Project

Yes I know they'll say: "Thanks for your feedback! We`ll make sure it reaches the devs."

WG Staff - Please! don't paste it in every possible thread but simply DO IT.

Thank you in advance!

Paganwitch #7 Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:00 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

i simply asked on simply question becouse i wasnt sure..   yeh my english is not good maybe even bad but i am able comunicate so its enought for me..  Here we arent in school so ym english sill is not so important.

Also i rly dont udnerstadn how aski ng about something can break some rule.. Also Shanks is right my first taugh when i see his answer was why he is  atacking on me i just only ask...

Also its very funny if asking about game is breaking game NDA..

Xeir #8 Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:10 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Praetorian

Block Quote

Also its very funny if asking about game is breaking game NDA..

Asking about game in Public Place is breaking NDA( not in private forum section, where you should ask) Especialy you are asking questions about things what are Under Nda what you signed. Where you signed that you won't say a word in Public Place about things what you see from the moment when you will turn game client ON.

You didin't do homework.

Edited by Xeir, 21 April 2017 - 05:23 PM.

Paganwitch #9 Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:51 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

well i see you are just one of those idiot guy type who need to make themself smart to prov how good they are becouse thy have very small ego or something else prehaps?

Xeir #10 Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:49 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Praetorian

Shitstorm yeeeey. Nope im not in mood for that.

From the begining, yes i noticed that i attacked because of my mood, so when Shark pointed this to me i writed polite and more calm.  But before that you "attacked me"( what was respond for my attack) because of what i writed even more polite and i was trying to show you my point from begining, and you attacked me second time and insulted me.

You didin't won this topic me either.

Edited by Xeir, 26 April 2017 - 06:32 PM.

Paganwitch #11 Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:15 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

your second post was also agresive this is reason why i act how i did ..

end of story...

about my qustion there is nowhere in some FAQ  some info about " you can play only when alpha test" happen or something.. Or about you have to ask on private forum i click on forum  icon on game client so of there is some seacret forum agin not my fault. Also i cannot fiind any specific information anywhere, So its not my problem i ask, it is wargaming problem thy cannot inform...  I also heard about thi company thy dont have good reference from playersabout comunication and customer service but i still think this  game will be better then rest of wargaming becouse its with aliance with CA.

Akriom #12 Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:39 PM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

• Administrator

Hi everyone,

Seems it got a bit heated here... Do you mind if I open the windows? ;)

Back on topic, asking about that kind of message in the public section is an issue. As you received this error message when trying to get in game right after signing the NDA. So yes, this is actually breaking your just newly signed NDA. Even if, in essence it's not important information as it just means the game is not online at the moment. But don't worry, it's been done so often and doesn't reveal anything from the game that is a bannable offense. So you're safe on this occasion. 

To post anything under NDA you should go in the Closed Alpha Gladiators forum section. (We hoped the name was explicit enough to help you understand this section is only accessible by testers. It seems not, so I'll be posting a new thread I've posted a new announcement to ensure people understand what the NDA stands for and where they can post. Thanks for pointing this not being obvious and do let me know if the wording can still cause confusion.)

Please note that Xeir was trying to help in his own way. He actually is always very helpful but has had to state the same information over and over again so please understand where his frustration can come from, I am payed to accept this issue, he is not. But despite that he always informs as many people as he can regarding their questions.

Thank you all for keeping it civile even if aggressivity was palpable in this room. :)

That being said, let's settle this on the battlefield! ;)

Edited by Akriom, 26 April 2017 - 03:29 PM.

Mark_cufc #13 Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:57 PM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

View PostAkriom, on 26 April 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

Hi everyone,

Seems it got a bit heated here... Do you mind if I open the windows? ;)

Back on topic, asking about that kind of message in the public section is an issue. As you received this error message when trying to get in game right after signing the NDA. So yes, this is actually breaking your just newly signed NDA. Even if, in essence it's not important information as it just means the game is not online at the moment. But don't worry, it's been done so often and doesn't reveal anything from the game that is a bannable offense. So you're safe on this occasion. 

To post anything under NDA you should go in the Closed Alpha Gladiators forum section. (We hoped the name was explicit enough to help you understand this section is only accessible by testers. It seems not, so I'll be posting a new thread I've posted a new announcement to ensure people understand what the NDA stands for and where they can post. Thanks for pointing this not being obvious and do let me know if the wording can still cause confusion.)

Please note that Xeir was trying to help in his own way. He actually is always very helpful but has had to state the same information over and over again so please understand where his frustration can come from, I am payed to accept this issue, he is not. But despite that he always informs as many people as he can regarding their questions.

Thank you all for keeping it civile even if aggressivity was palpable in this room. :)

Let us play then! :happy: Sorry to de-rail again.

CopperPride #14 Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:33 PM

Centurio Hastatus Prior

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Dont belive him guys. He never show up on the battlefield even when challenged.....:hiding::hiding::hiding:

Arena Stats Project

Yes I know they'll say: "Thanks for your feedback! We`ll make sure it reaches the devs."

WG Staff - Please! don't paste it in every possible thread but simply DO IT.

Thank you in advance!

cybrax9 #15 Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:47 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

Block Quote

lol man that was funny ;)

Upon the conduct of each determines the fate of all ...Better to fight and fall than to live without hope!

— Ragnar Lothbrok

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users