Can we get others keys for play with friends ?

Friends Keys

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Phoenox #1 Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:21 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I played at Total War Arena during the old closed Alpha/Beta and play with my friends was really more fun than play solo. I have a key for the Alpha of this week-end but not my friends. For next alpha phase, can we get 2 or 3 access ?

Ph3lan #2 Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:09 PM

COMMVNITVS TEAMVS

• WG Staff

Hey Phoenox!

Have your friends signed up for the Alpha already? It is also worth checking out our Social media pages, we recently gave away several keys on Facebook and Twitter.  

Phoenox #3 Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:07 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I don't know if I gave then keys or if they asked for keys themselves.
But I told them to try to register at the newsletter.

I wanted to say it would be very cool if, when you give us keys for the Alpha, you would also give us another key to invite a friend (who already played it or not)

GameN_Stish #4 Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:39 AM

Tiro

• Concilium Plebis

View PostPh3lan, on 25 March 2017 - 01:09 PM, said:

Hey Phoenox!

Have your friends signed up for the Alpha already? It is also worth checking out our Social media pages, we recently gave away several keys on Facebook and Twitter.  

Well we tried this, but nothing happends.

We are an Game Community around 30 ppl would like to play, but only 3 ppl get keys. That is a little bit frustrating for the other people, beacause they wait since the first alpha.

Nadabutsi #5 Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:35 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
Id also like it if we got 2-3 keys. My roommate missed out on two alpha tests even tho he wanted to participate alot. He played Alpha when it was on steam and i believe he had about 200 battles.... (yes he signed up for the alpha)

Also tagged with Friends, Keys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users