Chat problem

chat

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Strongmad #1 Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:07 AM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
I have no idea how to chat in this game. "Enter" shows chat, but I can not in anyway find out how to actually use the chat.
I managed one time to type out an "s" but that is all. Is the chat bar hidden in some way? or am I just too stupid to find an option for the hotkey. "Enter" and "shift + Enter" does not work and tried changing those, It just shows the chat.

Akriom #2 Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:59 AM

COMMVNITVS LEADVS

• Administrator

Hi Strongmad,

The chat has some issues that we are aware of and are working on.

You can use this simple work around though: go into options > Key bindings > Miscellaneous and then change the keybind to a letter. Every time you'll press that letter the chat bar will bee active and you can type your message. Once the message is typed you press enter to send it.

I hope this helps.

Laren_Martigan #3 Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:09 AM

Munifex

• Closed Alpha Gladiator
The chat got me perplexed at start, but I finally found that you have to hold ENTER the whole time while you type ! (with the other hand...) 

Edited by Laren_Martigan, 27 March 2017 - 11:14 AM.

DAN_UK #4 Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:14 PM

Tiro

• Closed Alpha Gladiator

I have a similar problem. There is a tool tip on some loading screens saying press "enter" to type. 

With me nothing shows up to type which is massively annoying when archers and artillary players don't have a clue and TK all melee units.

A suggestion for this would be like in WoWs the people that do the team damage/ killing should lose HP and units not the melee player. This would also help them learn quicker how when and where to use there missile units.

But thanks for the chance to try the alpha. Does it mean as well that i get automatic access to all subsequent Tests?

Also tagged with chat

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users